Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Nov. 16, 2011  1:39 AM)DFB3636 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2011  1:28 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: AFAIK, it's just rubber-based attack bottoms that are bad in Hasbro stadia. Tips like RS and CS should do fine, as long as they're not worn to the point that they're agressive.

Good, that's what I thought. So a bey like Twisted ______ GB145 RS would be good in a Hasbro stadium?

Yes, for defense. It would be extremely hard to KO in a Hasbro Stadium.
Is big bang Pegasus 85RRF and Earth Aquario GB145 CS good?
(Nov. 16, 2011  1:49 AM)riptide10 Wrote: Is big bang Pegasus 85RRF and Earth Aquario GB145 CS good?

No, and Yes (if you don't have a top tier stamina/defense wheel)
(Nov. 16, 2011  1:49 AM)riptide10 Wrote: Is big bang Pegasus 85RRF and Earth Aquario GB145 CS good?

Big bang 85 rf is an ok attack type if that's all you have. But there are enter choices. earth aquario gb145 cs is ok for defense. Earth is outclassed or defense and stamina. Build me a combo #2 would e better to ask about customizations.
Aren't we allowed to customize? MF. and MM? In my neighborhood, we trade/customize often.
Erm, yes? You're allowed to customize beys... What's your point?
I have a question. What mode is Meteo L-Drago best in for spin steal?
Barrage IIRC. More contact points, but less recoil per point. Plus, in Assault, the Barrage jaw still sticks out and the Assault jaws provides more recoil.
Has anyone with the BB-115 BeyLauncher LR and the Gravity Perseus BeyLauncher LR seen any difference between them? Such as breakage issues, launch power etc.
Has anyone got the BigBangPegasus dx set yet

If u have is the BigBangPegasus good or not
(Nov. 16, 2011  3:33 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Has anyone with the BB-115 BeyLauncher LR and the Gravity Perseus BeyLauncher LR seen any difference between them? Such as breakage issues, launch power etc.

I have both, and they don't seem different at all.
So, how are you guys feeling about RDF, just want opinions from a bunch of people. I'm looking into buying it, as, I read it is good in the sense that it acts like RF on Heavy Basalt combinations...
(Nov. 16, 2011  3:34 AM)EagleLibra Wrote: Has anyone got the BigBangPegasus dx set yet

If u have is the BigBangPegasus good or not

Lots of people have the BBP deluxe set.

For your second question ask in "Purchase Consultation"

(Nov. 16, 2011  3:35 AM)Byser Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2011  3:33 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Has anyone with the BB-115 BeyLauncher LR and the Gravity Perseus BeyLauncher LR seen any difference between them? Such as breakage issues, launch power etc.

I have both, and they don't seem different at all.

All right thanks
For example: Burn Gasher DF145BS?

Can I use this in a WBO tournament?
(Nov. 16, 2011  3:46 AM)Ahmir Wrote: For example: Burn Gasher DF145BS?

Can I use this in a WBO tournament?

Why not ? You will lose, but why not ?
(Nov. 16, 2011  3:31 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Barrage IIRC. More contact points, but less recoil per point. Plus, in Assault, the Barrage jaw still sticks out and the Assault jaws provides more recoil.
Sorry to ask a further question, but which mode is which? XD
(Nov. 16, 2011  3:59 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2011  3:31 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Barrage IIRC. More contact points, but less recoil per point. Plus, in Assault, the Barrage jaw still sticks out and the Assault jaws provides more recoil.
Sorry to ask a further question, but which mode is which? XD

...there is a Beywiki article with pictures. Wink

(Nov. 16, 2011  3:35 AM)othellog Wrote: So, how are you guys feeling about RDF, just want opinions from a bunch of people. I'm looking into buying it, as, I read it is good in the sense that it acts like RF on Heavy Basalt combinations...

There is a thread for RDF. This question also feels kind of like it belongs in Purchase Consultation.
Whaa? I can't find it! D:
Wait.. Found it. I swear to you, I searched dangit! Thanks Hazel and Ga!
Kai, it's just an example... Geez, do ya have to add sass to every post you say? At this point, I don't even care if I get banned. Even if I did use it, how would you know if I would lose? Uncertain
She was being honest.

You'd lose because the combo is garbage.
(Nov. 16, 2011  4:07 AM)Ahmir Wrote: Kai, it's just an example... Geez, do ya have to add sass to every post you say? At this point, I don't even care if I get banned. Even if I did use it, how would you know if I would lose? Uncertain
Well usually top-tier/ competitive combos win.
Here is a list of them: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385

It's just an opinion, not a fact. Yeah, way to put a Blader's hopes down...
Does The Fang wheel have any competitive use?
(Nov. 16, 2011  4:13 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: Does The Fang wheel have any competitive use?

Fang isn't bad, but there's really no reason to use it over Wheels like Blitz or VariAres. They're much more consistent.
Nope it's fact.