Ask a question, get an answer! #2

everything that hasbro, Takara, or sono kong made is SOMEWHAT similar.
(Nov. 12, 2011  3:18 PM)DeX Wrote: everything that hasbro, Takara, or sono kong made is SOMEWHAT similar.

Hasbro and Takara sometimes have noticeable different...like mold,stickers...
however..since plastics era..sonokong didnt change anything being released by takara except for stickers and launchers..XD
Poseidon- The rubber is quite hard, and it will certainly take long to wear out. I can say that time taken for Uriel 2's rubber to wear down is equivalent to 4-5 RF's wearing down. Smile
Considering people do not use plastics as much as MFB, it will not wear down THAT easily. Smile
(Nov. 12, 2011  3:14 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, Rendezvous posted about the matter in Random Thoughts once...
According to that-
Well, there's nothing different in Beat Lynx, except that there is no Metal Powder in the CW. So, overall, its similar to the TT variant.
I do not know about Jade Jupiter, though...

Actually, someone else posted that their SK Lynx CW had metal powder in it. Other than this one incident, we have heard no reports whatsoever of differences in the TT and SK variants.
(Nov. 12, 2011  3:18 PM)DeX Wrote: everything that hasbro, Takara, or sono kong made is SOMEWHAT similar.

Trypio is massively different based on manufacturer but otherwise yes. Especially nowadays.
im wondering how to post a spoiler(one of those things you click and more stuff appears).
(Nov. 12, 2011  4:47 PM)bakumj14 Wrote: im wondering how to post a spoiler(one of those things you click and more stuff appears).

This topic is for questions on the Beyblade hobby.

Furthermore, if you simply used the Search function, you would inevitably find the answer because that question has been asked way too many times already.
(Nov. 12, 2011  4:47 PM)bakumj14 Wrote: im wondering how to post a spoiler(one of those things you click and more stuff appears).

Ask this in "Questions about WBO" Thread. However,
Code:
[spoiler] your text [/spoiler]

(Nov. 12, 2011  4:53 PM)bakumj14 Wrote:

Obviously you have no idea how to search ...
if i got these beys

storm pegasus 3 time
rock leone
dark wolf
rock aquario
earth eagle
earth virgo
lightning l.drago 2 time
legend cyber pegasus
legend inferno sagitario
legend thunder libra
flame libra 2 time
killer beafowl 2 time
meteo l.drago
hell kerbecs
big bang pegasus
blitz unicorno
jade jupiter
scythe kronos
phantom orion
and
l.drago destroy

wich of these 2 shoud i buy?

flame byxis or gravity perseus

DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANOTHER BETTER BEY FOR MY TEAM PLEASE TELL ME THAT ONE TO BUT I STILL NEED TO KNOW THAT OTHER QUESTION

thanks for reading

Dpegasus
^Purchase Consultation. Post it there.
Which launcher grip or launcher will you use in battle videos?Smile
So I used to have a ton of beyblades around 6 years ago. My mom sold them all but i'm am thinking of playing again, I looked online and the massive variety of choices surprised me, what is good to buy for a beginner. I heard the japanese ones are good, should I buy one of those?
(Nov. 13, 2011  3:06 AM)danielrdn1 Wrote: So I used to have a ton of beyblades around 6 years ago. My mom sold them all but i'm am thinking of playing again, I looked online and the massive variety of choices surprised me, what is good to buy for a beginner. I heard the japanese ones are good, should I buy one of those?

Variares and Phantom Orion. And I sell those (PM meh if ur interested), its just that Im out of stock. But if your attack, its Vari. If your stamina, its Phantom.
(Nov. 13, 2011  2:27 AM)matt1998 Wrote: Which launcher grip or launcher will you use in battle videos?Smile

For the launcher grips, then they all have the same usage. So I would say any! for the launcher, then I would recommend any beylauncher, however, for left spin beys, I would use a beylaunch L, or you can use a left launcher and a ripcord if you don't have it.
(Nov. 13, 2011  2:27 AM)matt1998 Wrote: Which launcher grip or launcher will you use in battle videos?Smile

most people would use a launcher grip (if i had to choose it would be a 3-segment launcher) with some sort of beylauncher (beylauncher LR would be more helpful to use if u use alot of both left and right spin beys) but then again that's just my opinion lol, many people have many other preferred choices lol

lol hope'd i help'd lol
Left Launcher+Ripcord is bad and you should feel bad for even mentioning it.

Beylauncher LR is basically the universal choice for a launcher as it's a string launcher and works for all beys.

As for grips, most people like the 3seg but I don't like grips for MFB launchers.
What was the first beyblade ? Is it one of those Makendo type blades? Or... The Spin Dragoons? Not sure :/. Anyone know?

Edit: Got it. It was Ultimate/Spin Dragoon.
Don't answer this XD
(Nov. 13, 2011  3:48 AM)th!nk Wrote: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...oduct_List

lol. thanks man. but I already got it. those reference lists come in handy ^_^
why does my metal face say netal face (im 100% sure it says that.)
(Nov. 13, 2011  4:53 AM)GAM3FR3AK Wrote: why does my metal face say netal face (im 100% sure it says that.)

It's probably worn down or it is a manafacturing error.
Because it is a Metal Face,obviously.Do you expect it to say plastic face or what?Unless it is NETAL face,manufacturing error.