Ask a question, get an answer! #2

i just got a hasbro hades kerbecs and after 3 or 4 battles the paint started peeling off a bit. is there any way to stop, or at least slow this down?
P.S anything is fine as long as it doesnt alter its performance too much. i dont care if its illegal; i dont attend tournaments
Sorry, I didn't really mean for my post to be obnoxious. I was just trying to state it. Sorry if some of you took it the wrong way. I'm not mocking or getting irritated with anyone, seeing as I don't want to get in trouble here, get banned, or have enemies on here.

(Nov. 11, 2011  10:26 PM)Epic Blader Wrote: i just got a hasbro hades kerbecs and after 3 or 4 battles the paint started peeling off a bit. is there any way to stop, or at least slow this down?
P.S anything is fine as long as it doesnt alter its performance too much. i dont care if its illegal; i dont attend tournaments

You could use hairspray, to help protect it. It won't stop it completely, but it will slow it down. And it shouldn't alter its performance too much, as long as you keep it very little. You shouldn't need too much hairspray since the Metal Wheel of Hades/Hell is so small and thin.
thanks

would clear coat (paint coater stuff) work? i cant seem to find hair spray
What is the best combo for fang leone and would you consider it top tier?
MF Fang Leone S130/WA130/130 R2F probably. It's not reliable enough to be top tier, and beat, blitz, and Variares all outclass it.

Anyway, top tier combo's are listed here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385

Although it's often not updated that quickly so it's a good idea to check the last page or so of the discussion thread to see what's going on.
Thanks I've been away for awhile so I wasn't sure.
what's the difference in performance between the Semi Defense tip and the Defense tip? I have both and can't tell the difference from both
Honestly I don't know how you can't tell them apart unless you have an exceedingly rare psychological disorder involving shape recognition or something, but sd is smaller.

There is an article on tips/bottoms on beywiki, for future reference.
Seriously, you can't tell the difference? It's kind of obvious, D is as twice as big as SD. Plus difference in clour.
(Nov. 12, 2011  12:18 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Seriously, you can't tell the difference? It's kind of obvious, D is as twice as big as SD. Plus difference in clour.

I meant to say which is better
Launch them both in a TT Attack stadium, and your set.
Maybe you should have asked that then?

D is better on 230 and similarly tall beys.

SD is ln't that popular, most people prefer WD, but apparently it's better on 145-ish heights than D

Honestly though they're quite evenly matched.
I was told that there was a combo called Perseus Tank? It is Gravity Perseus BD145 MF.
Is this an existing combo? Is it a good one?
(Nov. 12, 2011  12:57 AM)V-Rock Wrote: I was told that there was a combo called Perseus Tank? It is Gravity Perseus BD145 MF.

Gravity Perseus BD145MF is not that great of a combo. MF is not that great of a tip. The Bey it is on can easily be knocked around because of the low friction of MF, since it is made of metal. BD145 is the heaviest track released to date, and is extremely useful for defense. And the reason I say that is because Gravity Perseus is not really good for defense, because of the massive recoil it produces. It is better for attack.

And what do you mean by "is it an existing combo?" Do you mean existing in the Top-Tier list? If you do, then no, it is not, at least last time I checked it. Since it is not in the list, it is not a good combo.
(Nov. 12, 2011  1:07 AM)Ryu13 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2011  12:57 AM)V-Rock Wrote: I was told that there was a combo called Perseus Tank? It is Gravity Perseus BD145 MF.

Gravity Perseus BD145MF is not that great of a combo. MF is not that great of a tip. The Bey it is on can easily be knocked around because of the low friction of MF, since it is made of metal. BD145 is the heaviest track released to date, and is extremely useful for defense. And the reason I say that is because Gravity Perseus is not really good for defense, because of the massive recoil it produces. It is better for attack.

And what do you mean by "is it an existing combo?" Do you mean existing in the Top-Tier list? If you do, then no, it is not, at least last time I checked it. Since it is not in the list, it is not a good combo.

Ryu13, you aren't even close to offering proper help, learn your facts before you "help". Next time don't post at all. Just because a combo isn't on a the list doesn't mean they're not good. Gravity Perseus BD145MF is actually quite a decent combo. Results are here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MF-Gravi...ht=bd145mf
@Ryu13 Please, don't post ever in this thread unless you actually learn more.
@V-Rock Yes it is a combo, a good Balance one IIRC. But, don't use nick names for combos, you might get warned.
What do you guys think is the best L-Drago?
(Nov. 12, 2011  1:07 AM)Ryu13 Wrote:

I am quite aware you've already been bounced on your head for this, but I'm going to go ahead and put the nail in the coffin. MF Gravity Perseus BD145MF is currently the most applicable and dominant Gravity Perseus combo in our metagame, as almost all other combos have been out-purposed or out-classed by newer releases. MFGPBD145MF also happens to be my favorite Attack/Balance Custom, so I do happen to know quite about it, and you could not be anything but hideously wrong.

I know you want to help and feel like you're contributing, but if you simply cannot be bothered to know what you're talking about, do not strut around throwing answers to people.
(Nov. 12, 2011  3:43 AM)SuperBeyBros. Wrote: What do you guys think is the best L-Drago?

smash or spin steal? LLD is for smash attack while MLD is for spin steal
@superbeybros: it is without a doubt lightning l drago, it was the dominant and dependable attack wheel from the moment it was released (bb 43), until basically variares (bb 114).

Had people been less scared to use it during libra's ban it probably would have obliterated the entire metagame with minimal effort.

There were moments (when vulcan and gravity were released), where it seemed it might lose its position at the top, but as the metagame changed and new parts were released, their weaknesses were exposed whilst lightning keep on doing what it always did: throwing beys through the air like donkey kong in a world of barrels.

Pre hws was pretty cool, mf l drago 90wf was a good combo. I like the wheel a lot.

Meteo is a rather unique wheel with some nice properties, but no matter how hard it tries, lightning will always be the brawn to it's brains, and in beyblade, brawn tends to get things done easier. It's a good wheel, but it's no lightning.

The meteo urs wheels: rush was basically meteo trying to be lightning and failing miserably, assault seems good until you realise anything it does, lightning does better and with half the recoil.

LDD is a decent wheel, but it's not well balanced and it just falls short of the raw power of lightning, again.

Lightning is basically what happens when they design a wheel with just enough power to not require crippling (see: basalt's staircase), but enough to turn everything else into a smouldering pile of ash.

SO YEAH I KINDA LIKE LIGHTNING A BIT.
(Nov. 12, 2011  4:11 AM)playtoomuch Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2011  3:43 AM)SuperBeyBros. Wrote: What do you guys think is the best L-Drago?

smash or spin steal? LLD is for smash attack while MLD is for spin steal

At the moment L-Drago Destroy is the best one. All the other lineage have beeen outclassed by each other LOL. L-Drago>Lightning L Drago>Meteo L Drago> Lightning L Drago>L Drago Destroy. Remember its based in order from releases and tests that have been proven on the outclassment (is that a word? lol)
The best lightning combo was generally better than the best ldd combo last I checked.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwNtuL6kaZLxIhIH8kPo-...1Be3EcjieA]

okay how does this stop the handle from breaking?
Rubber surrounds the part of the plastic that usually recoils and hits the Beylauncher, while also protecting it from a lot of the inertia of a launch pull.

Drastically reduces the impact on it in every direction.
Basically it reduces the impact in your launcher (or your hand), which reduces stress and reduces breakage