Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Blitz is great..but it depend on height..particularly 85 is the best with Blitz..
while Vary Ares seems to be good in most height..i would personally rate Vari Ares the best attack MW so far..
P/S:lets see if LDG can beat it or not..
being a very good blitz user I prefer S130 but yeah LDG would probably be worth looking at.
Variares ability to spin both directions is an incredibly powerful advantage. Beat may do as well in certain situations but being right spin locked will always be a disadvantage. Same with ldrago's being left spin. That said yes I am aware blitz is an awesome wheel, but I've never really liked right spin only attackers personally, and it seems generally agreed upon that variares is slightly superior.

As for l drago guardian, it's quite rounded, it may be good but even then it's not released yet anyways.
"Your own creations" is the forum with signature makers etc (and stories *shudder*).

And in future, please use the "Questions about the WBO" thread for forum related questions, this is only for questions about the toys.
I've been wondering, how does the TT version of Trypio compare to the Hasbro one. From what I understand, they're very different and so should, in theory, not perform anything like eachother, though I guess the TT version would still be god tier in the SVS like my Hasbro one.
as i recalled..Takara Trypio can "fly"..and Hasbro one cant..
I don't believe it can really fly, only reduce its friction massively through the uplift it produces. I could be wrong though.
(Nov. 10, 2011  8:21 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I don't believe it can really fly, only reduce its friction massively through the uplift it produces. I could be wrong though.

Takara's flies in left spin, the whole point is downforce in right spin, so it does the opposite of trying to fly. It sucks competitively, but is fun. In left spin it can fly but once it lands it's hilariously unstable.

Hasbro's apparently has some use as a zombie killer due to being wide and round. But it's less fun.

And yes, it does fly in left spin. Just use a light or no WD (Wide Survivor is real good, 8 wide or whatever), and then I use Trygles SG to absorb shock (with no base to reduce weight etc).
(Nov. 10, 2011  9:01 PM)th!nk Wrote: Takara's flies in left spin, the whole point is downforce in right spin, so it does the opposite of trying to fly. It sucks competitively, but is fun. In left spin it can fly but once it lands it's hilariously unstable.

Darn you Hasbro! You wrecked my dream!
Repelling magnecore/weight would have helped it aswell I'm sure.

Hasbro Trypio's main use is on a semi-aggressive bearing gear to push opponents out of small stadiums or, in the case of the SVS, crush them against walls. That's no fun compared to flying :(.
Eh? Maybe, but it's more weight and I mean, you could but it'd be a balancing act anyways moving the magnet to keep the bey above it.

Mm, yeah, never really looked into the use for my hasbro one because as far as zombie killers go Spiral Change base works awesome for me.
Balancing act? Lol, I own 36 stadium magnets, I don't need to waste my time with balancing acts.
Could it not just fly out sideways?

Also that's pretty awesome nonetheless. If you do it you need to make a vid.
If I ever get the parts I need, I sure will. And it would stay upright since the magneweight repels the floor on all sides if the right way up, helping maintain balance.

My last attempt at a flying beyblade was so close but never quite worked. It consisted of Dragoon S base (phantom ver.) with Master Dranzer tip and broken Draciel G spin gear with an extra magnet. The magneweight ontop of that. Dragoon F AR, minus the subpart for better airflow and finally a rubber ring beneath my stiffest, strongest bitchip to keep it all together. It was incredibly close judging by its ability to get KOed (it flew then for sure) but it was also highly prone to exploding. The force of it also shattered two of my attack rings (hence why my TT Zeus had to be traded off in bits).
I figured if I only had a stronger magnet, it would work so I bought a 20 pack of magnecore size neodymiums. Turns out they already used neodymium ones...

There was one really cool trick with it though. If you banked it heavily forwards during a powerful sliding shoot, it would self-right a short way up the other side and jump into the air slightly, meaning it cold OHKO anything, though it would flip over and stick to the stadium on a miss so it would hardly have been viable, even if it were legal.
how can i maximize my luanch preformance with the twistid wheel
Firstly we call it Basalt because that is its proper name.

Secondly considering the tip is the main part affected by launch performance, how about you tell us the whole combo?
(Nov. 11, 2011  12:56 AM)capricornguy1 Wrote: how can i maximize my luanch preformance with the twistid wheel

AnswerA: If you want 'maximum' just launch as hard as you can. Use your muscles! Like Superman. The old school way before MFB lol.
AnswerB: What huh? Do you have a beylauncher? If not, I suggest you get the Galaxy Pegasus reshuffle set to get the red beylauncher.
basalt bull d125ms. i know you guys say ms is bad but it actualy has good balance.
Im thinking Hasbro stadium correct?
and by maximize i mean a luanch tecneack that will prevent basalt from making the bey wobble on the lancher

and yes hasbro
The only tip with worse balance than ms is q, and that combo is so bad it actually makes me regret asking you what you were using. You do realise "what we say" about ms is based on physics and repeated testing, right?

It's a heavy, uneven bey (on a very unstable tip). I honestly have no idea what you actually expect from it in terms of stability on and off a launcher.
wd only makes the combo worse. i won way more times with ms. im not trying to sound mean if i am, but can you stop critisizing my combo and help.
I'd recommend posting what beys you have in the 'Build me a combo! #2' thread and getting some help there. This really isn't the place to ask for that kind of help.
Nah, it's people like you that don't actually understand scientific method that made me give up trying the first time.

Summon a bit beast or whatever, it's about as realistic as ms being good.

Another pro tip: wd also sucks on that combo anyways, not as bad as ms but yeah.