Ask a question, get an answer! #2

They had no reason for not releasing it before, other than cost efficiency or something along those lines. A second version wasn't even on takaras table at that point.

Anyway, I'd get bakushin out of those, wf is a nice piece to have and hard to get otherwise, and bakushin is still somewhat viable against a few things apparently. Plus, a black bakushin on bd145 looks like a ufo and ufos are cool.
(Nov. 08, 2011  4:59 AM)th!nk Wrote: Anyway, I'd get bakushin out of those, wf is a nice piece to have and hard to get otherwise...

Its about to get a lot easier to pick up WF as it is in the new blader set BB-121....
For hasbro limited bladers though, it's the only release, whereas 85xf has an upcoming release in the reshuffle mld they're releasing as a regular bey. And heck if you're gonna get the game anyway, it's still not that bad, especially if the set is out of reach pricewise (tis easier to convince parents to buy a videogame in person than an expensive set of spinning tops over the net).

That said I didn't know it was in bb121, eheh.

Still, bakushin is probably the best wheel there, gravity perseus (stamina) is lame, vulcan is outdated as heck, and nightmare was in the same league as earth (which is outdated). Bakushin leaves almost no gap on bd145, has a decent weight distribution and it's slopes make it difficult to get a good hit in (though obviously, there are better options), so it's a nice piece. Plus, as I said,
Not sure if this should go in the Purchase Consultation Thread or not but, does Dranzer Ms have any relatively good pieces? I heard it's RC has the Stamina/Attack gimmick. Is it's AR good for anything? How about its WD? Anything ?
is this stadium legal for testing http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Meta...1c1fc59369
(Nov. 08, 2011  9:13 AM)njrk97 Wrote: is this stadium legal for testing http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Meta...1c1fc59369

Yes, it is.

(Nov. 08, 2011  9:33 AM)Uwik Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2011  9:13 AM)njrk97 Wrote: is this stadium legal for testing http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Meta...1c1fc59369

Yes, it is.

so this is teh offical takara tomy attack stadium
Yes. If that was the intended question, why did you not ask it in the first place? Or even "which stadium is this?", seeing as you apparently already knew the tt attack stadium is the only one we use for that'
(Nov. 08, 2011  10:15 AM)th!nk Wrote: Yes. If that was the intended question, why did you not ask it in the first place? Or even "which stadium is this?", seeing as you apparently already knew the tt attack stadium is the only one we use for that'

i wasnt sure if it was just one of the sono kong stadium which are differanet i was just making sure
Which track+tip has the best stamina and a good balance...BD145/AD145 EDS/EWD/WD or B:D
i would definitely take B: D as it greatly improves stamina and i consider it to be superior to EDS and it also has fairly good balance (although this can sometimes be an issue)
bd145 and eds are good with hell and b: d is good with other stamina combos
(Nov. 08, 2011  10:18 AM)njrk97 Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2011  10:15 AM)th!nk Wrote: Yes. If that was the intended question, why did you not ask it in the first place? Or even "which stadium is this?", seeing as you apparently already knew the tt attack stadium is the only one we use for that'

i wasnt sure if it was just one of the sono kong stadium which are differanet i was just making sure

Sono Kong's BB-10 is not different.

The people you heard this from are excruciatingly misinformed and incompetent.
Yes. It's one of the best Attack tracks in the metagame, as well as serving as the fourth most popular Defense track for Mid-Profile.
Adding to Hazel's post- Even though a popular choice for Defense, R145 is quite high on recoil. It is only useful for weight-based Defense. Smile Considering that most of the Defense combos are weight based, R145 makes a place for itself. But yes, its kinda better to use BD145/TH170/230 etc.
Sam- Forget BD145+WD if its not with Hell. As it scrapes AFAIK. Smile
EWD is quite infamous among members to have bad balance.
BD145EDS is the best, but it wears down fast.
B: D, depends on the mold you get. Smile
Countinuing from bakushin susanow, isn't WF an outclassed attack part?
Judging from the tier list, yes. Its outclassed by those rubber attack tips.(not sure though)
It is not a conventional attack type tip. Mf-h basalt kerbecs th170wf was a great defensive balance combo when hero and I posted the thread, though the metagame has moved a lot since then (I'd imagine phantom would cause it some issues, and I don't know if it would withstand variares). That said, I wouldn't be surprised if another use crops up in time, it's a versatile, umm, "expressive" part, as in it can be manipulated to do a huge range of things once you learn to control it.

DeX: if you aren't sure, please don't respond. Someone else who does know will see the question eventually, and you run the risk of misinforming people.
I have a hardly used Hasbro CS and I want it to be less aggro. I have been told to wear it down but how? I cant!
... Umm, use it?

Specifically, I'd straight shoot at the slopes of your stadium (instead of banking to match the curve, shoot level with the ground).
Can the Blitz Metal Wheel be compatible with any other Clear Wheel other than Unicorno? Or is it just like Fang Leone or L'Drago Destroy?
It's a right spin only wheel, so of course it can. This should be obvious, honestly.
(Nov. 08, 2011  6:45 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: Can the Blitz Metal Wheel be compatible with any other Clear Wheel other than Unicorno? Or is it just like Fang Leone or L'Drago Destroy?

BTW Fang Leone can use other clear wheels as well.
You are implying that Fang Leone's clear wheel isn't exchangable with other beys.
(Nov. 08, 2011  6:32 PM)th!nk Wrote: ... Umm, use it?

Specifically, I'd straight shoot at the slopes of your stadium (instead of banking to match the curve, shoot level with the ground).

Oppositional Banking is actually even better - bank against the curviture of your Stadium. It'll wear that sucker down in ~10 launches.