Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Ah, okay. I always pronounced it 'Vah-ree-ah-rees', since 'air-ees' sounds similar to Aries. Tongue_out Thanks!
(Oct. 31, 2011  6:16 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Ah, okay. I always pronounced it 'Vah-ree-ah-rees', since 'air-ees' sounds similar to Aries. Tongue_out Thanks!

No probs

(Oct. 31, 2011  6:33 PM)Dpegasus Wrote: where is a bey point card for

Well, it is used for tournaments in japan. If you get a certain amount of wins, you can get a lvl sticker. 1-8. You could also get prizes depending on how many bey points you have. I'm not sure if the campaign is still going or not. Other than that, it can be kept for collection.... or decorate it for christmas lol.
(Oct. 31, 2011  6:05 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: What is the correct pronunciation of Variares?

As always, there is the way you all pronounce it in English, but the way it is pronounced in Japan, which often follows a proper setting in one language or another, is "Va-ree A-ress".
I pronounce it Var-i Arr-es...seems more fitting...
The root word, "Variable" - chop off "able". "Ares". Say "Ares".

VariAres.

Knowledge is power.
cansomeone test cythwith ED145 on freespin tip eny energyring
(Oct. 31, 2011  10:10 PM)Guitar Blader Wrote: cansomeone test cythwith ED145 on freespin tip eny energyring

There is a Beyblade Parts testing request thread in the customizations forum
Read the OP though
not realy A part though
so ... ?

So it still belongs in the thread he mentioned.

That is all.
(Oct. 31, 2011  6:33 PM)Dpegasus Wrote: where is a bey point card for

Im assuming ur saying "what is a bey piont card for" instead of "where is a bey piont card for"its basically a something that used in japan ,u put the bey piont card into a beyblade arcade machiene thing then do some sort of battle with the machiene and it gives u pionts then u use the points to get prizes

hope i could help lol
(Oct. 31, 2011  10:49 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: "Wherefor" = "why"...

1. WHEREFORE = why lol
2. if it is why: its basically for pionts and prizes lol
Are LL2's any good? better than Hasbros launchers? and also do they break easily?
(Nov. 01, 2011  2:22 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: Are LL2's any good? better than Hasbros launchers? and also do they break easily?

Not bad, just not the best. Stronger than "Hasbro's launchers", but some people still prefer a normal Light Launcher. The gears tend to grind and get slightly weaker after a while.
(Nov. 01, 2011  2:22 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: Are LL2's any good? better than Hasbros launchers? and also do they break easily?

I can give this one a personal thumbs up. The LL2 are a huge improvement over Hasbro's launchers IMHO.
They're an improvement, but like Shaba said, I've seen the edges of the gears on the winder wear and become less satisfactory to launch. However, LL2s are still stronger.
Out of curiosity. Which generation has more beyblades?

Plastics/HMSs vs MFBs

Inclusive of all makers (TT/Hasbro/SK) standard releases, recolors, limiteds, special events, the whole nine yard.
(Nov. 01, 2011  5:35 AM)Uwik Wrote: Out of curiosity. Which generation has more beyblades?

Plastics/HMSs vs MFBs

Inclusive of all makers (TT/Hasbro/SK) standard releases, recolors, limiteds, special events, the whole nine yard.

Plastics alone is more than MFB i guessed..haha
there not that many HMS..for sure less than MFB..

well..not all LL2 are great..some are born to be useless..you know..some LL2 have major problem when you rip hard that it produce crack sound..
(Nov. 01, 2011  5:43 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2011  5:35 AM)Uwik Wrote: Out of curiosity. Which generation has more beyblades?

Plastics/HMSs vs MFBs

Plastics alone is more than MFB i guessed..haha
there not that many HMS..for sure less than MFB..

In a ballpark number, how many would you guess the number of plastics out there?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t#PLASTICS
but that including accessories and set..
almost 200 or slightly more including all recolors from random booster and tournament championship (gold,silver,etc)
But that is still less than mfbs though.
i'm not that update on MFB..more or less..how much are they now?
i think Poseidon know the exact number of the Plastics/HMS series..
total Plastics/HMS series..at least..300?idk..its a hard time to count all of it..XD
Well for mfbs, not counting Hasbro (just TT and SK), there's slightly over 270-ish. Hasbro would add a decent number to that.

I'm not entirely sure, but I'm leaning towards mfbs having more beys than plastics/hms.
ah..the 200 is just for Takara..not yet including Hasbro and Sonokong..haha
well..i dont really know what plastics did Sonokong released..never found GT series from Sonokong as well as latest G revolution beys.. so..i think Sonokong have the least product of Plastics..
Is Counter mode on Gravity Perseus better? or the other mode
Counter is better when Gravity is used in Attack combos.