Ask a question, get an answer! #2

which one should i get i can get only 5-7: lightning l-drago, meteo l drago meteo ldrago rush ldrago destroy hell kerbecs fang leone big bang pegasus scythe kronos sun god (sol Blaze, but there might be a difference between the two) killer beofowl nightmare rex ray gil quetzelcoatl. MY NEEDS ARE BETWEEN segment launcher launcher grip string launcher (L and R) light launcher 2 x3. possible things are metal tip set and metal facebolt set

dont worry about price cuz each one is 5$ but i can only get 5-7
go to the purchase consultant tread for buying help:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...ion--21863

and im pretty sure sun god is the fake version of sol blaze

lol good luck
lol thats when copy and paste comes in handy
I would like to host a WBO event could someone point me to the direction to make it happen?
(Oct. 27, 2011  11:38 PM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote: I would like to host a WBO event could someone point me to the direction to make it happen?

http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf

this was also posted on the page before this one by kia-v lol
look around more lol
good luck on the event tho lol

(Oct. 27, 2011  11:42 PM)BARREL ROLLD Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2011  11:38 PM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote: I would like to host a WBO event could someone point me to the direction to make it happen?

http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf

thank you kind sir (or madam if you're a girl)
what is the uranus beyblade
(Oct. 28, 2011  12:25 AM)GAM3FR3AK Wrote: what is the uranus beyblade

An unreleased Beyblade from an upcoming set featuring a Uranus motif.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-121-B...Set--41752
do you know when its out
i thing there is something wrong with this thread, it is not showin my post and says last post; hazel and his post hasnt even come up, any help?
(Oct. 28, 2011  1:59 AM)hammer hades Wrote: i thing there is something wrong with this thread, it is not showin my post and says last post; hazel and his post hasnt even come up, any help?

There's nothing wrong with the thread. Your post was deleted, along with mine for quoting it, because you posted in the wrong thread.
oh very sorry for my mistake
what is different between the segment launcher and launcher grip? (besides the beypoint card holder)
i don't think there is much of a difference except that the laucher grip is more customizable
The 3 Segment Launcher Grip can actually be more accomodated for left-handed Bladers. Just look at them, you will see a lot of differences ...
(Oct. 28, 2011  2:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The 3 Segment Launcher Grip can actually be more accomodated for left-handed Bladers. Just look at them, you will see a lot of differences ...

Just to add on, it's like this if you use a beylauncher.

If you're left handed and want to pull a winder with your left hand, your only option is a snipe launcher on either grip.

I believe it is snipe launcher...
(Oct. 28, 2011  2:33 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2011  2:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The 3 Segment Launcher Grip can actually be more accomodated for left-handed Bladers. Just look at them, you will see a lot of differences ...

If you're left handed and want to pull a winder with your left hand, your only option is a snipe launcher on either grip.

so launcher grip is better for rightys but the seg. launcher is better for leftys
(Oct. 28, 2011  2:38 AM)GAM3FR3AK Wrote: so launcher grip is better for rightys but the seg. launcher is better for leftys

Everything is good for right-handed people. The 3 Segment Launcher Grip accomodates more for left-handed people, but a lot of left-handed people can just become accustomed to using something more right-handed-oriented anyway, so it does not necessarily make a difference.
(Oct. 28, 2011  2:38 AM)GAM3FR3AK Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2011  2:33 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:

so launcher grip is better for rightys but the seg. launcher is better for leftys

More like the launcher grip and 3-segment grip are both good for righties, but for lefties, only the 3-segment launcher gives you the option you might be looking for...
(Oct. 28, 2011  2:44 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2011  2:38 AM)GAM3FR3AK Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2011  2:33 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Just to add on, it's like this if you use a beylauncher.

More like the launcher grip and 3-segment grip are both good for righties, but for lefties, only the 3-segment launcher gives you the option you might be looking for...
but i dont even have a beypoint card so why get it
(Oct. 28, 2011  4:42 AM)smoked17 Wrote: Is Spark Night good?

No. Nothing on it is worth using, although it does look very neat.
(Oct. 28, 2011  3:01 AM)GAM3FR3AK Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2011  2:44 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2011  2:38 AM)GAM3FR3AK Wrote: so launcher grip is better for rightys but the seg. launcher is better for leftys

but i dont even have a beypoint card so why get it

Well. The three segment launcher can be flipped to best suit left handed bladers.