Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Oct. 29, 2011  1:55 AM)GAM3FR3AK Wrote: what does self die casting mean

Self Die-Casting basically means someone is casting the metal themselves, ie: not official product. Any time you see "self die-casting" or "self-casting" or "self-molding" etc. in an auction or item sales page, walk on. It's a fake item and is garbage.

http://adamscasts.com/whatisdiecasting.html

Try this link it should give you all the info
Beat by Hazel dammit
(Oct. 29, 2011  2:21 AM)demonic raven Wrote:

Beat by Hazel dammit

is a diecast beyblade good
(Oct. 29, 2011  2:35 AM)GAM3FR3AK Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2011  2:21 AM)demonic raven Wrote:

Beat by Hazel dammit

is a diecast beyblade good

No, like I just explained earlier, they are trash. They break easily, do not function like their legitimate counterparts, and they're illegal for tournament use.

Self-Die Cast Beyblades are fake products, are worthless, and should just be ignored.
My poison scorpion M145Q is under performing it just bounces around a lot then runs out of spin

I also can not figure out how to change the height on my dark gasher CH120FS

Any tips?
Poison Escolpio M145Q is a horrible combo, to be honest. I'd recommend getting some help in the 'Build me a combo' thread.

As for CH120, turn the top part of it and pull the bottom out.
(Oct. 29, 2011  2:39 AM)demonic raven Wrote: My poison scorpion M145Q is under performing it just bounces around a lot then runs out of spin

I also can not figure out how to change the height on my dark gasher CH120FS

Any tips?

For the first part: Makes sense the bey stinks horribly.
2nd part: Twist the widish ring to the left then pull the tip down for 145 height or push up for 125 height.
(Oct. 29, 2011  2:41 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Poison Escolpio M145Q is a horrible combo, to be honest. I'd recommend getting some help in the 'Build me a combo' thread.

Thanks. Are any poison scorpion parts worth using?
(Oct. 29, 2011  2:45 AM)demonic raven Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2011  2:41 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Poison Escolpio M145Q is a horrible combo, to be honest. I'd recommend getting some help in the 'Build me a combo' thread.

No, none of them are good.

Again, if you want some help with customizations, visit the 'Build me a combo' thread.

No not really they are all outclassed.
Poison and Scorpio are too light for anything.
M145Q bouncing gimmick takes away any competetive use from it.

Next time ask in "Build Me a Combo" for combo help or "Purchase Consultation" for just that.

EDIT: Come on beat by Kaiba twice!
(Oct. 29, 2011  2:50 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote:

Damit that was a waste ah well least it came with fireblaze looks like PS is going in my "useless bey" box

Next time ask in "Build Me a Combo" for combo help or "Purchase Consultation" for just that.

(Oct. 29, 2011  2:52 AM)demonic raven Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2011  2:50 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2011  2:45 AM)demonic raven Wrote: Thanks. Are any poison scorpion parts worth using?

Damit that was a waste ah well least it came with fireblaze looks like PS is going in my "useless bey" box

Lame. Looks like another useless bey to be stuck in the box

(Oct. 29, 2011  2:50 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: No not really they are all outclassed.

SW145 is actually a decent track for attackers. Not the best, but by no means the worst.
(Oct. 29, 2011  2:55 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2011  2:50 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: No not really they are all outclassed.

SW145 is actually a decent track for attackers. Not the best, but by no means the worst.

He was talking about Poison Escolpio M145Q, which comes in a 2-pack w/ Burn Phoenix.

EDIT: Yuss, 3rd time beating IL tonight. Cool
(Oct. 29, 2011  2:55 AM)Dan Wrote:

He meant the bey Poison Scorpio M145Q from the Burning Fire Strike Faceoff Set.
It doesn't include SW145.

EDIT: U gotta be kidding me Kaiba
Wow libra kiba got you beat BAD...... Anyway thanks for the help
Haha sorry about that, I had no clue they bothered to make such a beyblade which is the culmination of all the laughing-stock parts available in the MFB series.
When I launch my Beylauncher and try to do the sliding shoot, the string usually hits my hand or gets caught in the
bey that I am launching. Anyway to stop this?

BTW, I use a launcher grip sometimes, and this still happens.
A launcher handle rubber will slow down the retraction and decrease the chance of your handle whipping around, hitting your hand and getting tangled. Although, it does still happen ever so often.
Use my weird launching technique where your right hand is holding the Launcher Grip and you pull the handle of the Beylauncher with your left hand.

(Oct. 29, 2011  4:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Use my weird launching technique where your right hand is holding the Launcher Grip and you pull the handle of the Beylauncher with your left hand.

Who would do that..(apparently you..) . I'll try it out for fun. But does it have any purpose or use?
(Oct. 29, 2011  5:19 AM)powerangeryan Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2011  4:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Use my weird launching technique where your right hand is holding the Launcher Grip and you pull the handle of the Beylauncher with your left hand.

Who would do that..(apparently you..) . I'll try it out for fun. But does it have any purpose or use?

Making you look like a goof on a video that will never be allowed to die.
I successfully never get hurt from the handle of the Beylauncher, at least.
Well, the main reason I that you pull'n'flick and when you pull, causing the handle to flail. I have no problem with that whatsoever. I only get my skin rubbed once in a while
What I do is when the handle is coming back, I swing it around my beylauncher :V lol
I never get hurt doing it.
(Oct. 29, 2011  5:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I successfully never get hurt from the handle of the Beylauncher, at least.

But your launches suck because of it...
Uncertain