Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Oct. 19, 2011  12:38 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2011  9:49 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Fakes With TT logo?! Surely that is illegal beyond belief?

It's not unheardof, especially in Indian and Asian areas. It's usually shyed away from, and also caught and punished very severely in most cases, but some companies can get away with it for a long time.

TT Hongli did it for a while with the Bandai logo, for example.

Several Digimon fakes involve placing company logos all over the product.

It's unlikely, and extremely risky for the fake company, but it is not unheardof, and not altogether as uncommon as Beyblade has made it seem - Beyblade is actually the best hobby about fake production I've ever seen. I was shocked to find that none of the Beyblade fakers placed company logos on their product, as many other hobbies have this happening.
No, now im clear that its not a fake they have a website for middle-east countries
tournament
http://events.newboy.com/beyblade/en/
if they had put the TT logo on the box they would have been screwed by now
this company sells the exact clear stadium, pacakages beys in exact takara-tomy packaging, uses exact blue stadium with the bulge in centre and even has its own newboy passport for middle-east tournaments

Well.... That looks alright.
But, I checked out some of their products and all had this weird thingy-
The Product Code was changed!
I'll give you Storm Pegy's example- It is NB904098 instead of BB-28.
No matter what, no company changes the product code.
Even Hasbro doesn't.
Even in India, we do not get beys directly from Hasbro. They are distributed by Funskool. Even these guys do not change the product codes. This is suspicious...
I have actually since looked around and confirmed that Newboy is a licensed distributor of branded merchandise, so that seals it that nothing they produce is faked, by legal definition.

However, people should still be aware that brand logos CAN appear on fakes. Just because it doesn't happen often doesn't mean it's impossible.
I never claimed it wasn't possible, only that it isn't likely due to the major illegality of it.

EDIT: it may just be the image but the newboy Dark wheel appears to be different. The blades that have a slight downward slant towards either side at the top now appear to slant almost all the way down. If this is really the case, their dark will perform very differently but I do suspect that it is simply an innacuracy in their CG imaging that combines with the angle of the picture to make the wheel appear changed.
what do you think about this change?
blitz fireblaze 100 b x Starter pegasis 105 F & Starter Sagittario 145 S
is that a good change???
(Oct. 19, 2011  6:21 PM)UniStriker Wrote: what do you think about this change?
blitz fireblaze 100 b x Starter pegasis 105 F & Starter Sagittario 145 S
is that a good change???

For the person getting the Blitz wheel it is. Otherwise i would consider it to be a bit unbalanced - but that is the nature of barter and trade to begin with, that value is a relative thing based on your own personal position and circumstances.
i need some expert advice of these two video which has exactly same combo but totally difference result

can anyone explain to me why? assume all the beys are both launch in 100%full power.

(Oct. 19, 2011  9:19 PM)minglok Wrote: i need some expert advice of these two video which has exactly same combo but totally difference result

can anyone explain to me why? assume all the beys are both launch in 100%full power.

[vid]

[vid]

Well, results of a battle can vary. One Beyblade won't win against the other every time. Wink

Oh, and there are two different stadiums.
ok, i know the result may vary but it cant be all 3-0 against 0-3 rite??

my explanation is the basalt in the 2nd video are less balance. a lot of wobbling shown . or its just because the angle of shooting? what do u think?

(Oct. 19, 2011  9:23 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2011  9:19 PM)minglok Wrote: i need some expert advice of these two video which has exactly same combo but totally difference result

[vid]

[vid]

Well, results of a battle can vary. One Beyblade won't win against the other every time. Wink

(Oct. 19, 2011  9:23 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:

Definitely a stadium issue. Basalt gets most of its wins against stamina types by grinding on them wheel to wheel and disrupting the stamina of the other blade. In the BB-10 attack stadium, the relatively steep slope keeps the two blades in close contact and Basalt can do its work. In a stamina stadium (this thing kind of looks like a stamina stadium) the slope is more flat and the blades spend more time spinning apart which means that Basalt loses more of its own stamina than it disrupts in the other blade.
As far as I know, that was a black Triple Battle Type BeyStadium from SonoKong and it is very, very similar to the Attack Type BeyStadium.
(Oct. 19, 2011  9:48 PM)minglok Wrote: if not the stadium issue, what would it be?

I guess we're back to sample variation then. Not all launches are the same strength, some hits are more damaging then others, etc. Have you tried your own testing?
yes, the first one is mine...thats why i want other ppl option

btw, my explanation is the basalt in the 2nd video are less balance.
a lot of wobbling shown . or its just because the angle of shooting?

(Oct. 19, 2011  10:18 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2011  9:48 PM)minglok Wrote: if not the stadium issue, what would it be?

I guess we're back to sample variation then. Not all launches are the same strength, some hits are more damaging then others, etc. Have you tried your own testing?

OK. My basic opinion is that it is always best to rely on your own testing than other people's, unless it is clear that there is a significant flaw in your test. (which i do not see from the brief example provided) Make sure you do 20+ tests, analyze the results, and I would be satisfied with that. Otherwise you are merely left with a lot of speculation about a test over which you have no control.

(Oct. 19, 2011  10:20 PM)minglok Wrote: yes, the first one is mine...thats why i want other ppl option

btw, my explanation is the basalt in the 2nd video are less balance.
a lot of wobbling shown . or its just because the angle of shooting?

(Oct. 19, 2011  10:18 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:

It is very interesting comparation!! in the T.T. Atack type "Basalt" takes a few rounds like an attack bey type but without loosing too much power and goes to the center with lots of power, and Orion do its job but not excels its defense properties at all (the extreme angle it takes and make what an almost perfect defense should be..) and the hiiting of basalt doesn´t allows orion do this. till here is an acceptable situation i think.

But in triple stadium everything changes; basalt doesn´t do the circular "attack" pattern (logical in TT Atack type) and let Orion to keep more in the close center ridge so it can do what i reffer before, while is been hited by basalt the hits force to make its best way: run around the center with a high degree-slope waiting for the best of its defense wich is no other thing that allows the bey stay spin and re-spin over its spin track-tip B : D. The sense of Orion bey in its full peak design to be the ideal defense way.

So, i see that is more natural the first video scenario than the second; in the second something doesn´t lets Basalt to take force to hit, it doesn´t spin with appropiated force and space and the hits over Orion are useless.

I´m scared about what happens to basalt in the triple satadium, is rare, it keeps in the area wich belongs to Orion and obviously Basalt combo losts; but is all i see...i must measurement the slope of the triple stadium but i can´t do it now without the meter machine and without the stadium for some days, but something rare happens to Basalt in my oppinion in this triple stadium.

Very interesting videos,i´ll wait for all the experts oppinions, but i see Orion as it is; something strange happens in the triple arena with basalt.....

Arupaeo has an oppinion very close to mine but still i think that something strange happens in the triple stadium, even if it is more stamina..but i don´t feel like that, as Kai-V says i remember as an attack stadium very, very close to the T.T. Attack stadium.

Salute!!
I´ll try this weeked to test this but only if i have again my triple stadium, if not,...well.... anyway i´ll make some test to put here or in the correct place of the forum in several stadiums.

Arupaeo posts while i´m writing my post but he has a lot of reason, these youtube videos are not real test for anyone if he/her doesn´t experiment with it. Let´s try!!

Salute!!
How do you make a signature?
Use 'Questions About the WBO' thread.
thx for the answers guys, i really appreciate it.
and i just notice something, the second video in fact is three separate videos and combine it to one video
this look kind of doggy to me.

btw, thx Ballbreaker for the very detail explanation. it's help me to understand more the cause of the result.
When and where did Hasbro release Metal Face bolts??
(Oct. 20, 2011  7:25 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: When and where did Hasbro release Metal Face bolts??

i think they released it with the 2 metal fusion video games, they came with cyber pegasis and counter leone, but they don't come with the legend versions, as the metal faces were only released with the beys from the game. I don't think Hasbro has or will ever release metal face as takara does...
Is it theoretically possible for a beyblade to spin forever in space?
(Oct. 20, 2011  8:05 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Is it theoretically possible for a beyblade to spin forever in space?

I would presume due to the anti friction and such, yes
Is the Pegasis wheel and the Pegasis prototype the same? Or is it just the colour difference?
(Oct. 19, 2011  11:28 PM)minglok Wrote: thx for the answers guys, i really appreciate it.
and i just notice something, the second video in fact is three separate videos and combine it to one video
this look kind of doggy to me.

btw, thx Ballbreaker for the very detail explanation. it's help me to understand more the cause of the results.

Sorry, but yesterday i thought that the beys was from the same user in both videos but is not, so, the CS is for me a very variable tip and the first thing i think now is so simple that in the fisrt video the CS is worn a lot more than in the second video. (i did a lot and long especulation surely innecesary).

I encountered many inconsistences between 3 Hasbro CS, and read about that too here. In the T.T. versions are more regular and even i appreciate with less plastic center and consequiently more "attacker" style. (very good bottom but very impredectable in production and worn effects).

Anyway, if is from diferent users many things too can happens, the launch style, power etc..

Salute!!