Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Not that I know of. I'm sure there is; most likely a CoroCoro magazine exclusive, or possibly a championship Beyblade like the gold, silver, and bronze Mercury Anubises (Anubii? lol).
It looks like a 2nd place prize for a tournament. Eventually it wil be available on eBay or Yahoo Japan auctions.
(Oct. 18, 2011  3:26 AM)XMugenX Wrote: I have came across another 3 set of beyblades that really caught my eye. Really the only one I'm interested In Is the far right one. It's a black and white Big Bang Pegasis and It's beautiful. I want to know If there's any way to get this beyblade? I would really appreciate the help. http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1098097...48324.html

Asia Championships prizes. Therefore, extremely rare.
Well I have the Bronze and Silver Mercury Anubis. Just not the Gold. Conqueror I get where your coming from. The Silver Mercury Anubis soon popped up on ebay and I found the Bronze on Yahoo Auction Japan. If those were rare and now they are mass producing them except the Gold I cannot find that one, but I really want the Black/White one. They sold the gold/black Galaxy Pegasis In the tin like thing or a bag(?), but hopefully you know what I'm talking about. Maybe they will sell the Gold and Black Big Bang Pegasis In a MetalFight4D tin,bag thing. I'm not at all Interested In the one In front. Thank you both for the help. I hope they do have this somewhat or someway for sale somewhere...

Oh sorry Kai-V you commented while I was concocting a message. Well If those are Asian championship prizes and the Gold,Bronze, and Silver Mercury Anubis were championship prizes and now the Silver Is on ebay and the Bronze was on Yahoo Auction Japan then maybe(hopefully) the same thing will happen with these three. Hopefully.....
(Oct. 18, 2011  9:55 AM)Pwnage Wrote: What does anti meta mean?
i dont know what its full description or terms ..but..
Basically it is a type of combo where you use stamina / defence MW in attack mode.. i.e using RF, R2F, XF, LRF
used against powerfull attacker like LLD, Vari Ares, ETC..
Supposedly anti-meta is a term to describe a kind of attack where you use a mostly defense wheel in the combination with high speed bottom like RF/R2F/LRF/XF/WF.
Anti-Meta combo is good against powerful pure attack type, however is not good in battle versus Stamina or Defense type.
Here's a link to full description by Shabalabadoo: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Types-of-Attack-Types

Well, the "meta game" generally describes the strategic choice between the set of combinations that are used to win in tournaments. Many people would commonly consider the competitive metal fight combos thread (with its top tier listing) to be the list of "meta" combos for MFB as a whole.

That being said, there is also the local meta game. What is considered "local" varies from person to person. For example, the Italians have their own top tier list (which is attack biased) and some consider the italian community as a whole to be the unit of measure for that local meta game. Others may consider local to be the city or area in which there is a fairly steady set of bladers.

Regardless of what you think the relevant locality of the meta game is, "anti meta" would be used to describe a combination that is highly effective at countering a meta combo (or combos) but does not do that well against the whole set of likely tournament combos. If it was a combo that beat a wider range of beys, it would be meta itself, but because it mainly just beats meta combos it is anti meta!
(Oct. 18, 2011  12:15 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:

Well, the "meta game" generally describes the strategic choice between the set of combinations that are used to win in tournaments. Many people would commonly consider the competitive metal fight combos thread (with its top tier listing) to be the list of "meta" combos for MFB as a whole.

That being said, there is also the local meta game. What is considered "local" varies from person to person. For example, the Italians have their own top tier list (which is attack biased) and some consider the italian community as a whole to be the unit of measure for that local meta game. Others may consider local to be the city or area in which there is a fairly steady set of bladers.

Regardless of what you think the relevant locality of the meta game is, "anti meta" would be used to describe a combination that is highly effective at countering a meta combo (or combos) but does not do that well against the whole set of likely tournament combos. If it was a combo that beat a wider range of beys, it would be meta itself, but because it mainly just beats meta combos it is anti meta!

My anti-meta combos:

Gravity Perseus TH170EWD > Kei's original Basalt 230CS (this was back when he still used 230)
Meteo L Drago TR145EWD > Otsu's Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
Big Bang Pegasis D145XF > Dan's MLDCH120XF and LLDBD145LRF

Try any of those against any other combo and they would just die.
Dei, there is no d145 unless that is BD so I can totally undersstand.
My favorite Anti-Meta: Basalt ___ DGrin (f tip) and Libra Ch120 RF
(Oct. 18, 2011  4:12 PM)Tyler Le Wrote: Dei, there is no d145 unless that is AD so I can totally undersstand.

Looking at the info she gave, its probably a combination of MLD CH120XF and LLD BD145LRF.
This implies that the track is not AD145, but BD145. Smile
I have a NIB hasbro cyclone herculeo. Is it any good competitively? Does it have uses in the metagame? If not, I'll keep it as a collectors item...
To be very honest, its hardly been tested on a large scale. So, it would be tough to tell you its Competitive Value. As its release by Hasbro, its Collectible Value for now is probably 'zero'. The reason being it is easily available even in the remotest parts (OK, I am exaggerating) of the world. Smile
(Oct. 18, 2011  4:20 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2011  4:12 PM)Tyler Le Wrote: Dei, there is no d145 unless that is AD so I can totally undersstand.

Looking at the info she gave, its probably a combination of MLD CH120XF and LLD BD145LRF.
This implies that the track is not AD145, but BD145. Smile

Edited. Thanks for clear that out
Tornado Heracleo has impressive beauty value though. Collection and competitive value are worth nothing, hah.
This just my opinion. I find the Herculeo find but not so much beautiful.
Tornado is so- so I test it once in awhile. aand it do okay enough do my advice is keep it nib
(Oct. 18, 2011  4:08 AM)XMugenX Wrote: Well I have the Bronze and Silver Mercury Anubis. Just not the Gold.

Kaching! > http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beyblade-TAKAR...4aafc220b7
EeeEeeEee
(Oct. 18, 2011  4:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Tornado Heracleo has impressive beauty value though. Collection and competitive value are worth nothing, hah.

I think so, but collection of any item has its own suggestive and personal preferences/tastes, so if it worth´s or not it doesn´t depend on the beauty, amount of units manufactured or value, is a simple part of a collection should be; and this is applied to any kind of collection.

Salute!!

P.d. the right name should be "Tornado Herculeo" or better Tornado Hércules;

between japanese and american change names some manufacturers are loosing the real names and its orthography and grammar, so being no respect the sense of its history and meaning. (regardless of ridiculous moral sense or simply bad knowledge of what a name represent. And sorry for my english...ha!).

(Oct. 18, 2011  5:09 PM)XxJip776xX Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2011  4:08 AM)XMugenX Wrote: Well I have the Bronze and Silver Mercury Anubis. Just not the Gold.

Kaching! > http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beyblade-TAKAR...4aafc220b7
EeeEeeEee

That is unrelated to what he is talking about entirely. That is the Legend Version and a Gold Prize facebolt, not a Gold Mercury Anubis.
(Oct. 18, 2011  5:22 PM)Ballbreaker Wrote: P.d. the right name should be "Tornado Herculeo" or better Tornado Hércules;

You really do not know what Tornado Heracleo is about.

Firstly, both "Heracleo" and "Herculeo" are correct : on the box itself, TAKARA-TOMY wrote "Herculeo", but the way it is written in Katakana has always been "Herakureo", which is really different from the way "Herculeo" is pronounced.

Furthermore, the "leo" is indeed supposed to be there because it is a play on word on how apparently, in the legend, Hercules wore a lion head and back on his head, and both the Face mark and the Clear Wheel of Heracleo illustrate that.

"Heracles" exists too, if you did not know.
i heard if you substitute Tornado Herculeo' F with WF or XF, it should have the same impact outside the tornado stadium as it would inside with a F.
Well, its true that XF and WF provide extremely powerful movement, but the so called 'Tornado Attack' that Tornado Herculeo performs in the Tornado Stadium is unique.
But yes, it would move quite fast with WF and XF, though.
hey guys,
here in Oman, newboy is selling beys in the exact takara tomy packaging in arabic version
it has the takara- tomy logo in it and the bey parts seem to last longer than hasbro
My question is that whether can i use the parts or bey for official tournaments?
according to drigergt's website its given that the bey is original until it has the takara tomy or sonokong logo in it
Well, if it has the authentic TT or SonoKong logo, then its original. If its original, then its legal for tourney use. Smile
But, AFAIK, there is no Arabic Version of TT/SonoKong beys.
Please check the beys and their boxes, preshant. They just might be fakes.