Types of Attack Types

Yo.
funky title, huh?

So, my teacher of attack types, Yamislayer allowed me to do this. I'm just going to go through the different kinds of attack types. I've noticed a lot of people think the only good ones are Pure Attack Types.

Pure Attack
High recoil wheels such as Pegasis and Vulcan that have bad stamina, but powerful Attack power. These are primarily what most people see on the Competitve MFB Combos list.

How To Launch
Either a strong launch or good precision. If you can predict where your opponent's Beyblade will go, try to launch to smash it away. If your opponent is also using an Attack Type with very low stamina, A good hit can score you a KO, even if Your intention was not a KO.

Combination
When using Attack wheel with good Stamina, such as Rock. You sacrifice a a little bit of Attacking power, however.

How To Launch
When battling against Defense or Stamina, launch the same way you would for a Pure Attack combo.
When battling against other Attack types, try to avoid the opponents Sliding Shoot path, so being able to predict your opponent is a good skill to have. If you can't do that, you rely on a "Escape Shoot" where you angle the Beyblade towards yourself (Opposite of Frontal Banking) and move your hand forward slightly while launching. This will make it so that your Beyblade does not go to the center of the Stadium and be an easy target.

Spin Steal
A wheel such as Gravity that spins in the opposite direction and is effective at stealing spin to win.

How To Launch
Against Attack Types, a weak, centred, and Straight shot will give your Rf better grip and It's path will make it force the other Beyblade to be self killed/destabilized. If you can manage to Survive hits, you're good. A weak launch helps a lot for this.

Attack Anti Meta
When a Stamina/Defense wheel is used with RF. Attack Anti Meta combos don't do well against Defense Types, but do well against other Attack Types.

How To Launch
Basically the same as a Spin Steal combo, but be sure not to shoot too weak, because you can't steal spin and will end up being outspun.

----------------------------------

Always know what the values and setbacks of your attack combos are. No one type of Attack Type is better than the rest. Match the condition of your RF to the wheel and the type of combo you want.
This is VERY Good.

Must if put alot of Time into it.

Its a Very Sufficient Guide. I notion being Stickied.

Maybe not but I like it Very much It Helps.

It shows everyone that there is Not just Plain Attack.
It's amazing how I mentioned not to long ago that people should put labels on beyblade rather than simple attack, defense, stamina, and balance types and it got shot down almost immediately and was pretty much ignored by the forum. I wonder how this will play out. Nice thread though. In fact, it was all in this thread:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Understa...-Its-Parts
It wasn't all in there... :\
it didn't Mention specific types of types and give directions for using them.
It's similar, but not the same.

These have been proven to be the types of attack types and are frequently used by italian members.
(Apr. 16, 2011  1:59 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: It wasn't all in there... :\
it didn't Mention specific types of types and give directions for using them.
It's similar, but not the same.

These have been proven to be the types of attack types and are frequently used by italian members.

-__- It is the same thing. Labeling is labeling one way or another. I introduced the idea first. There is proof for it. You can try and take credit if you like but I know where this stands. It is still using labels just as I proposed in the beginning.

As a matter of fact, I can show an even better example of how I proposed this whole thing long ago in that same thread. I clearly stated this,

"Back to the issue at hand though, I propose that we put beyblade customizations under their proper names but have sub-divisions to classify them in their specialties. Something along the lines of this:

Attack: Pure Attackers, Counter Attackers(combos such as MF-H Libra GB145RSF/CS, Destabilizers(only the ones with bases with aggression and are primarily used for attacking such as SF, WF, JB, and FS)

Defense: Only consisting of true defense tips such as WB, RS, MB, and possibly the sharp series like BS, ES, or S

Stamina: Pure Stamina, Equalizers, Spin- Stealers, and Destabilizers(only with bases such as WD,SD, or S)

On the other hand though, I think Balance types should be the destabilizers but I'm unsure. I just know this is how it should be formatted to provide a better sense of understanding."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So you wrote about what a Combination attack types is and that it needs to be launched by trying to avoid the opponent or escape shooting?

And you wrote that spin stealers are launched with a weak, straight, and centered shot?

And you wrote that anti meta combos use stamina / defense wheels and are launched like spin stealers, just with more power?

I don't see it...

You wrote that at the end of 2010... The Italians have been distinguishing attack types and using these combos for way longer.

------------
I'd love to see precise evidence that you wrote and explained about each of these types...
Seriously.
(Apr. 16, 2011  2:13 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: So you wrote about what a Combination attack types is and that it needs to be launched by trying to avoid the opponent or escape shooting?

And you wrote that spin stealers are launched with a weak, straight, and centered shot?

And you wrote that anti meta combos use stamina / defense wheels and are launched like spin stealers, just with more power?

I don't see it...

You wrote that at the end of 2010... The Italians have been distinguishing attack types and using these combos for way longer.

------------
I'd love to see precise evidence that you wrote and explained about each of these types...
Seriously.

Everything you stated there is common sense. Any slightly intelligent blader would know these things. Also, these things were already known by attack bladers like myself, ikmv, etc.
Oh yeah?

Then that's fantastic for you.
Congratulations.

I still don't see where you wrote the things you claimed.
i like the thread but i have a couple things to say

(Apr. 15, 2011  11:41 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Spin Steal
A wheel such as Gravity that spins in the opposite direction and is effective at stealing spin to win.

How To Launch
Against Attack Types, a weak, centred, and Straight shot will give your Rf better grip and It's path will make it force the other Beyblade to be self killed/destabilized. If you can manage to Survive hits, you're good. A weak launch helps a lot for this.

personally i think meteo would be a better example for this, as gravity is more known as a pure attacker and meteo is known as a equalizer.

for the launch, i do not really see how doing a weak shot will help, as high spin rate helps with defence (IIRC) and by launching weakly you will have less RPMs...

(Apr. 15, 2011  11:41 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Attack Anti Meta
When a Stamina/Defense wheel is used with RF. Attack Anti Meta combos don't do well against Defense Types, but do well against other Attack Types.

How To Launch
Basically the same as a Spin Steal combo, but be sure not to shoot too weak, because you can't steal spin and will end up being outspun.

for the launch, if the opponent is using a right spin beyblade then the spin steal wont work (all defence/stamina wheels are right spin) and again (IIRC) less RPMs equals less defence

other then that, i like the thread (like i said at the top of my post)
Answers in bold.
(Apr. 16, 2011  2:41 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i like the thread but i have a couple things to say

(Apr. 15, 2011  11:41 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Spin Steal

How To Launch

personally i think meteo would be a better example for this, as gravity is more known as a pure attacker and meteo is known as a equalizer.
Yamislayer gave me the example of gravity when he first taught me this. I don't think they use meteo at all. They use gravity for spin stealers.
It's not about getting the best possible spin steal to the point where it's equalizing, but rather having spin being spun so you can last longer than normal.

for the launch, i do not really see how doing a weak shot will help, as high spin rate helps with defence (IIRC) and by launching weakly you will have less RPMs...
Grip, the movement pattern. Since there are two attack types, there's quite a bit of movement going on, so when you're near the outside, a small hit can KO you. When you're near the inside, you tend to dodge more, until the opposing beyblade slows and comes down with yours, then that's when the spin stealing takes full effect.

(Apr. 15, 2011  11:41 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Attack Anti Meta

How To Launch

for the launch, if the opponent is using a right spin beyblade then the spin steal wont work (all defence/stamina wheels are right spin) and again (IIRC) less RPMs equals less defence
Yep, it's not a spin stealer. I guess I worded that a little confusing. You need to launch weaker, like I explained just above in this post, with the dodging, and anti meta can take hits very well. So don't go too far with the Weak launch here, because It is possible to be outspun. You still are using a stamina/defense wheel, so you will have extra spin time.

other then that, i like the thread (like i said at the top of my post)
I would suggest maybe endurance attack types? Like Libra Hell and Basalt wheel. You know what let me elaborate more =D. I mean defense wheels used as attack. Plus the weight kinda makes it easier to slide shoot more. But you cant like, aim that hard maybe straight out shoot and bank in the middle. I know AAM is maybe part of it. but when another tier attacks the heavy atk, its gets hit to the ridge and maintain its control. Anyone catch my drift?
I sorta get what you mean.
But before I learned about anti meta, I had heard of it, but didn't know what it was. I tried what you're thinking, and launching the way anti meta are launched is more effective, like I explained in the post to lord wolfblade
(Apr. 16, 2011  2:51 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Grip, the movement pattern. Since there are two attack types, there's quite a bit of movement going on, so when you're near the outside, a small hit can KO you. When you're near the inside, you tend to dodge more, until the opposing beyblade slows and comes down with yours, then that's when the spin stealing takes full effect.
true, but launching weakly will make you have less stamina, most likely by the time the opponent gets to your bey, you would be practically out of spin and if the opponent uses sliding shoot you will be a sitting duck, but you do make a good point. how about split it, give it a medium launch instead of weak, you will get enough spin while moving enough to dodge and still not be near the edge
Yah, thanks for trying to understand. Also you might want to include on AAM talking about light weighted wheels with heavy tracks. Did you see Galaxy4Ever's thread? GB145 has potential sort of like what I was talking about earlier but its like the opposite except it hold alot more endurance
lord wolfblade- ahah, not as weak as your are thinking.

@rotation- anti meta use low tracks
Ohhh yah. tch Then we may need to come up with something for heavy tracks? Idk wee could make up something
(Apr. 16, 2011  3:02 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: lord wolfblade- ahah, not as weak as your are thinking.

well when i hear weak, i think weak XD

anyways, great threads, i will test out the things said in this thread ASAP
great thread! =D

mention that Spin Stealers/Equalizers have a tough time agianst right spin "Life after death" and "zombie" combos. and since it has been on my mind lately, mention that ED145, 230, and A145 in R spin help aid in canceling out Spin steal attacks from oposing L spin beys
(Apr. 16, 2011  3:50 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: great thread! =D

mention that Spin Stealers/Equalizers have a tough time agianst right spin "Life after death" and "zombie" combos. and since it has been on my mind lately, mention that ED145, 230, and A145 in R spin help aid in canceling out Spin steal attacks from oposing L spin beys

What's A145?
(Apr. 16, 2011  3:11 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: anyways, great threads, i will test out the things said in this thread ASAP
When you do test them out could you please tell us what the best combos are for each type?

Great Thread! Real helpful. I think I'd be more of a mix in between pure & combination attacker.
(Apr. 16, 2011  4:14 AM)Cpt Capri Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2011  3:11 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: anyways, great threads, i will test out the things said in this thread ASAP
When you do test them out could you please tell us what the best combos are for each type?

oh, uh my stadium isn't legal (it is a hasbro one), so my tests would be disregarded Pinching_eyes_2, what i meant more is at the next tournament i can go to i will use the tactics in this thread

but i could tell you now a combo for each type....

Pure Attack:
MF vulcan 85R2F/RF

Combination:
MF rock 100R2F/RF (?)

Spin Steal:
meteo ldrago 100RF/LRF

Attack Anti Meta:
MF earth/libra/basalt 100RF

those combos are the general idea
wow very nice must have taked time and all these tricks and combos worked in battle too and

thanks for telling
If you go look at the Italian tier list (also posted in the advanced forum) you will see examples of them
Would MLD __ MF fall into the attack/stam combo? I mean stamina-wise is decent and it also spin-steal a little, while at the same time it can manage KOs once in a while.
Hmm, it's more a spin stealer than a combination.

Also, I wanted to post this in my last post, but forgot;

I know its posted in the advanced forum, but Italians don't use R2F or LRF.
So it's important to know that when reading this.