Ask a question, get an answer! #2

well it explains in the guide and on the box, basically you use the gyro in left spin with the bit that has a bump with a dent in, and get something like a kebab stick and while the gyros spinning you put the point in the dent and it spins on the stick.
(Oct. 13, 2011  8:47 PM)kap1357 Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2011  8:45 PM)Nwolf Wrote: actually its to do tricks with.

how do you do them then?
You put the bitchip on so the one with the point is visible, you put the ripcord in the gyro engine, you rip it, and then you just simply place it down, upside down ; basically its spinning upside down on the point.

ok thanks but why left spin?
you do, it falls off really easy if in right spin.
soz that was to Nwolf, but i tried what you said before and it doesnt work very well, Uncertain
Whoops. Posted this in the wrong place before haha.

Anyway, how much does an original Anubis 85XF usually cost? Not any special edition ones, but the one that you could only get by achieving a certain amount of points through out a year.
Hey does the booster track come with every Hell Kerbecs.
Yes, all Hell Kerbecs starters (aka BB-99) come with BD145.
Witch web site should I buy Hell Kerbecs from
(Oct. 13, 2011  11:04 PM)NickolasJohnson Wrote: Witch web site should I buy Hell Kerbecs from

Purchase consultation is the place for this question.
Is an F: D peice broken if it never activates?
(Oct. 14, 2011  1:08 AM)Helixguy Wrote: Is an F: D peice broken if it never activates?

If the Stamina Mode never kicks in, there is a problem with it, yes.
(Oct. 14, 2011  1:11 AM)Hazel Wrote: If the Stamina Mode never kicks in, there is a problem with it, yes.

F:D goes from 'Stamina' to Attack.
(Oct. 14, 2011  1:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2011  1:11 AM)Hazel Wrote: If the Stamina Mode never kicks in, there is a problem with it, yes.

F:D goes from 'Stamina' to Attack.

Er, whoops. Sorry, I was thinking and typing and the two didn't really get along when I responded. Got it backwards.

So, if it doesn't ever swing into attack mode, it's busted. Check and see if the Semi-Flat tip within F:D is sticking out when the Bey is not spinning - if it is, it's stuck, and you may be able to wiggle it back into place.
Hi,

Quick question, are there any differences between TT and songkong dranzer hms beyblades?

cheers
Who ever said TH170 is better than 230 ?
As far as I see it, they cannot be compared with each other.
Both of them have their own uses, 230 for Stamina and TH170 for Defense.
Though many people say TH170 is better because of its versatility.
Relic- True. But, there's more to it.
TH170 outshines 230 ONLY because of its versatility. Its been said countless times that changing heights is good.
Other than that, what Relic said holds true. Smile
(Oct. 13, 2011  9:09 PM)galaxy epic Wrote: Whoops. Posted this in the wrong place before haha.

Anyway, how much does an original Anubis 85XF usually cost? Not any special edition ones, but the one that you could only get by achieving a certain amount of points through out a year.

Purchase consultation?
I find tat my earth and bull,when put together, make a sharp 'ding' sound when I knock it against my wooden floor. Is this why my MF-H earth bull 230 CS gets knocked out so easily?
ehh, I have the cs tip but I couldn´t start it from begin of the battle in attack . Everytime it spins at his plastic , my stadium is attack stadium clear and the cs is new I don´t know waht I must make
(Oct. 14, 2011  2:26 PM)Relic Wrote: Who ever said TH170 is better than 230 ?

Well, there's an entire thread for this question http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-TH170-vs-230--41535 (where you yourself have posted...) and there are quite a few people who think that TH170 is better than 230. (Including me, Th!nk, etc.)
(Oct. 14, 2011  5:23 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2011  2:26 PM)Relic Wrote: Who ever said TH170 is better than 230 ?

Well, there's an entire thread for this question http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-TH170-vs-230--41535 (where you yourself have posted...) and there are quite a few people who think that TH170 is better than 230. (Including me, Th!nk, etc.)

As I mentioned, 230 is better for Stamina while TH170 is better for Defense and Anti-Meta.
TH170 is only more useful because of its versatility...and that post is no different to what I said here, if you noticed.
Is there a tread for Lyra?
I had mine today, and whas just fooling around real quick.
I Switched parts and made this random combo of Burn Lyra DF145D I used D because WD's are worn.
With 3 round tests I had them all above 4 min
4:20
4:06
4:22
and I compared it to Bull
3:19 With the same parts.
Solo spin doenst really make sense..but burn is good stamina MW