Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Oct. 14, 2011  5:18 PM)Glowfire1 Wrote: ehh, I have the cs tip but I couldn´t start it from begin of the battle in attack . Everytime it spins at his plastic , my stadium is attack stadium clear and the cs is new I don´t know waht I must make

Your CS just isn't an aggro CS. It isn't the end of the world, all CS tips are manufactured differently. Just don't use it for attack.

@powerangeryan I highly doubt it because really it seems like the ding sound is just the Earth wheel... Bull wouldn't do anything to harm Earth's defense, but Earth isn't a great defense wheel anymore.

stevebak I think that has to go in the Build Me a Combo 2 thread.

(Oct. 14, 2011  6:05 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Solo spin doenst really make sense..but burn is good stamina MW

Yes i know what you mean I will try later in the day to test it in battle situations.
But also solo to see if its a fluke or just a better solo spin than bull. If it whas like 20 sec I would hmm not so special. But it clearly clocked above 50 good seconds against bull thats huge. If someone can test it just to confirm or disaprove this would be good.
I saw A page that had three other Mercury Abubis's they were Gold, Silver and Bronze Ver. I know It said only a limited quantity, but It said that about the other three aswell. So My question Is, are these up for sale anywhere, or no? http://beygensg.blogspot.com/2011/07/cor...blade.html Just keep scrolling down then you'll see It.^_^
(Oct. 14, 2011  8:23 PM)XMugenX Wrote: I saw A page that had three other Mercury Abubis's they were Gold, Silver and Bronze Ver. I know It said only a limited quantity, but It said that about the other three aswell. So My question Is, are these up for sale anywhere, or no? http://beygensg.blogspot.com/2011/07/cor...blade.html Just keep scrolling down then you'll see It.Joyful_3

They are not supposed to be on sale, they are supposed to be extremely rare and expensive, but you can easily find the silver one on eBay.
(Oct. 14, 2011  8:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2011  8:23 PM)XMugenX Wrote: I saw A page that had three other Mercury Abubis's they were Gold, Silver and Bronze Ver. I know It said only a limited quantity, but It said that about the other three aswell. So My question Is, are these up for sale anywhere, or no? http://beygensg.blogspot.com/2011/07/cor...blade.html Just keep scrolling down then you'll see It.Joyful_3

They are not supposed to be on sale, they are supposed to be extremely rare and expensive, but you can easily find the silver one on eBay.

Oh ok thank you. Have you ever even seen the Gold and Bronze?
IIRC they were first, second and third place prize versions that were given out at TT tournaments for a limited time.
(Oct. 14, 2011  10:30 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: IIRC they were first, second and third place prize versions that were given out at TT tournaments for a limited time.

Just like the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place galaxy pegasis'?
Well the first, second and third are being reproduced all of them. As In G1, G2,and G3. Oh, I am talking about the Galaxy Pegasus's. I bought them all^_^. They are pretty BA they were cheaper than you'd think.
(Oct. 14, 2011  9:59 PM)XMugenX Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2011  8:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Oh ok thank you. Have you ever even seen the Gold and Bronze?

I have not personally seen either on eBay, but I believe at least one user has acquired a Bronze one via Yahoo! Japan auctions. I would not be surprised if someone had a Gold one that way, too.
Thank you. I am really Intrigued with rare beyblades especially Mercury Anubis.
Hazel? Could you tell me where you found It? I looked In Toys,games:Beyblade:MetalGaspther. I looked all the way to the last page and ever found It. So could you tell me where you found It? Thank you.
Is there any news for the Canadian Beyblade Battle Series by Hasbro? I'm not talking about those Toys R Us events, but the OFFICIAL tournaments?
WBO isn't responsible for it, but they would have all of it on the Beyblade Battle series official sight.
(Oct. 15, 2011  1:22 AM)Tris Wrote: Is there any news for the Canadian Beyblade Battle Series by Hasbro? I'm not talking about those Toys R Us events, but the OFFICIAL tournaments?
You cannot enter, if you are 13.. [You are 13, correct?]

The "OFFICIAL" ones? All we heard was that the finals would be held in March of 2012 near some mall in Toronto..
is the meteo l-drago MW painted? in know the gold part is but the silver one?
No,it's not.I think it just has a coating to make it shiny.:?
(Oct. 15, 2011  1:49 AM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: No,it's not.I think it just has a coating to make it shiny.:?

is it? cuz it look likes the MW is chiping of actual metal. (it's hasbro and just got it today)
The Normal one?Or the one that comes in a set?
The bumpy part(Claws) has gold paint that can chip off if thats what you mean.
the battle set one and its the assault mode is also coming off.

EDIT. Screw previous post on this. Found out the heads are also painted(somehow)
(Oct. 15, 2011  1:22 AM)Tris Wrote: Is there any news for the Canadian Beyblade Battle Series by Hasbro? I'm not talking about those Toys R Us events, but the OFFICIAL tournaments?

There are no Canadian tournaments, apparently all qualifications are on BeybladeBattles.com. Do you still like Hasbro now, hah ?
What beys can i buy that hasbro currently realesed?
Does toys r us have more rare and better beyblades then target
(Oct. 15, 2011  3:37 AM)zainx2 Wrote: Does toys r us have more rare and better beyblades then target

Toys R Us and Target both get Store-based Exclusives. I do not know which ones are currently available for the two retailers, but I typically find more Beyblades for better prices at Target.
(Oct. 15, 2011  3:37 AM)zainx2 Wrote: Does toys r us have more rare and better beyblades then target

It depends entire on the area. Some people have loads of beys at their local TRU but none at target, and for some people its the other way around. But I agree with Hazel (and it seems to be true in all areas) Target has better prices than TRU.
(Oct. 15, 2011  3:13 AM)TheInGreek Wrote: What beys can i buy that hasbro currently realesed?

Almost everything before 4D, which is illogical since most of the second season has not even been broadcast yet.
(Oct. 15, 2011  3:13 AM)TheInGreek Wrote: What beys can i buy that hasbro currently realesed?

currently not much to buy other than wave 2 hasbro beyblades (like: gravity destoryer, twisted tempo, cyclone hurculeo,flame byxis, and a few others) in most countries (which has been out for awhile) but i think wave 3 of the hasbro beyblade metal master will be out soon (like; hades kerbecs, ray gil, evil befall, etc) *hasbro names lol*
(p.s. mybe u should buy the beyblade metal masters ldargo battle set, which comes with 3 different versions of ldrago; but is costly lol)