Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Oct. 11, 2011  5:52 AM)DarknessPlayer Wrote: out of all these beyblades which is the rarest blade here are the list Bump King, Roller Defenser, Wyborg, hidden spirit hayate 2 and knight dranzer.

And also is worlborg 4 rarer than worlborg 2

PLease Reply Fast

THANK you very much

Wolborg 2, Wolborg 4, Hidden Spirit Hayate, Bump King, Roller Defenser, Wyborg
with Wyborg the least rare..thats how i order them..
(Oct. 10, 2011  10:52 AM)DeX Wrote: power: Pls state what stadium... Extreme? what Extreme?

@hammer sadly, Hasbro never show release dates
It's called the "Xtreme Beystadium" Tired

(Oct. 10, 2011  10:29 PM)zachblack282 Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2011  10:20 PM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2011  10:18 PM)zachblack282 Wrote: Can anyone tell me what would be better for stamina ED or EWD

ED? I think you mean WD. WD is better than EWD for stamina.

Sorry i meant EDS and EWD. And can i have an explanation please
hmm. I'm not sure but I heard that EDS is very good(better than EWD) but might be outclassed by B.D. I think it should be EDS

If i was to test Defense Combo's what would be an appropiate Attack combo to test against
I'm not sure, but those type of questions need to be asked in the "Build Me a Combo" thread.

Anyways, It depends on the MW you are using for the Defense combo.
If you are using Earth, you might want to test it against Lightning LDrago CH120 RF/R2F, Vulcan Horuseus 100/90/85 RF/R2F.

If you are using Basalt, you might want to use something like Blitz Unicorno CH120/S130/85 RF/R2F or VariAres BD145RF/R2F/LRF.
no..just test them with any / all of the top tier part for attack...that will do.. Wink
im just curious can someone give a list of ALL the MW with the best recoil and smash attack

(im trying to find some epic combos for battles in the hasbro max stampede stadium for fun Smile )

Example: cyber and counter make a crazy hardhitting battle in the ldrago and max stampede (without craters)

i hope this makes sense thanks in advance. Smile
Dark,earth. Earth ,gravity . Basalt , gravity
(Oct. 11, 2011  1:09 PM)DRAGOONMS9894 Wrote: im just curious can someone give a list of ALL the MW with the best recoil and smash attack

(im trying to find some epic combos for battles in the hasbro max stampede stadium for fun Smile )

Example: cyber and counter make a crazy hardhitting battle in the ldrago and max stampede (without craters)

i hope this makes sense thanks in advance. Smile
Rock, Fang and Counter are the three that immediately pop into my head. Stick and RF/MF/XF on those and your stadiums will be gone in no time.

(Oct. 11, 2011  1:23 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: Dark,earth. Earth ,gravity . Basalt , gravity
Are you talking to DRAGOONMS9894? If you are; Earth is not a good recoil attacker or smash attacker, the exact opposite in fact. Earth is one o the best wheels for reducing recoil, hence its place on the top-tier list.
@S Damon Cronous- Ah, how could you forget the new Smash Attack sensation, which is also known for super high recoil- Blitz. It is the newest wheel which redefines Smash Attack. Also, its only weakness is Super-High Recoil, which makes it prone to Left Spin Attackers. Smile
Is BB-17(TT) Beylauncher a black string beylauncher? I have a Left black string beylauncher .. Somehow , the black string beylauncher is much more powerful compared to a Left white string beylauncher like the ones you get in Meteo L Dragon starter..
(Oct. 11, 2011  3:52 PM)Rendezvous Wrote: Is BB-17(TT) Beylauncher a black string beylauncher? I have a Left black string beylauncher .. Somehow , the black string beylauncher is much more powerful compared to a Left white string beylauncher like the ones you get in Meteo L Dragon starter..

Earlier models of the Beylauncher had black strings. I'm not entirely sure when they started using the white string, but you might have gotten one of those early ones. Did your black string Beylauncher L come from a BB-23 L Drago starter?

If you have an actual BB-17 TT Beylauncher, it's definitely possible the string is black because that was the first Beylauncher they released.
Does the Dark wheel have any competative use?
(Oct. 11, 2011  8:15 PM)DFB3636 Wrote: Does the Dark wheel have any competative use?
No... definitely not! XD

(Oct. 11, 2011  1:09 PM)DRAGOONMS9894 Wrote: im trying to find some epic combos for battles in the hasbro max stampede stadium for fun Smile

Here's a crazy epic matchup:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9ITA30KEK8

It's the wrong stadium but the awesome should be transferable.

Does the hasbro basalt (twisted) weigh less than the takara ver? I have recently been koing mf twisted bull bd145cs with a ray ___r145rf.....easily. I have also heard that is was lighter, but by how much. Is it that much that is not top tier anymore? It seems awkward I can ko it so easily...
(Oct. 12, 2011  12:18 AM)Meow! Wrote: Does the hasbro basalt (twisted) weigh less than the takara ver? I have recently been koing mf twisted bull bd145cs with a ray ___r145rf.....easily. I have also heard that is was lighter, but by how much. Is it that much that is not top tier anymore? It seems awkward I can ko it so easily...

We constantly get rumors about Hasbro parts being inferior in ways that no one ever bothers to back up. As far as I am aware, there is no tangible difference between the Basalt and Twisted wheels, and until you see someone post weights somewhere - someone reliable, especially - do not ever believe anything you read about differing weights.
(Oct. 12, 2011  12:22 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2011  12:18 AM)Meow! Wrote: Does the hasbro basalt (twisted) weigh less than the takara ver? I have recently been koing mf twisted bull bd145cs with a ray ___r145rf.....easily. I have also heard that is was lighter, but by how much. Is it that much that is not top tier anymore? It seems awkward I can ko it so easily...

We constantly get rumors about Hasbro parts being inferior in ways that no one ever bothers to back up. As far as I am aware, there is no tangible difference between the Basalt and Twisted wheels, and until you see someone post weights somewhere - someone reliable, especially - do not ever believe anything you read about differing weights.

Was takara basalt that easy to ko? It seems awkward. Its not just a tap out, its a smash out. I can post a video if it is in you best interest. And its with a tier 2 metal wheel as well.
(Oct. 12, 2011  12:28 AM)Meow! Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2011  12:22 AM)Hazel Wrote:

Was takara basalt that easy to ko? It seems awkward. Its not just a tap out, its a smash out. I can post a video if it is in you best interest. And its with a tier 2 metal wheel as well.

It is odd that you are able to KO Basalt BD145CS with a Ray anything. We've had people ask about the weights before, though, and everyone's response has been emphatically "no, they're the same, or very similar". However, I have not seen any actual numbers on the matter.

If your CS is behaving aggressively, that could have something to do with it, but I'm really not sure what to tell you.
(Oct. 12, 2011  12:32 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2011  12:28 AM)Meow! Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2011  12:22 AM)Hazel Wrote: We constantly get rumors about Hasbro parts being inferior in ways that no one ever bothers to back up. As far as I am aware, there is no tangible difference between the Basalt and Twisted wheels, and until you see someone post weights somewhere - someone reliable, especially - do not ever believe anything you read about differing weights.

It is odd that you are able to KO Basalt BD145CS with a Ray anything. We've had people ask about the weights before, though, and everyone's response has been emphatically "no, they're the same, or very similar". However, I have not seen any actual numbers on the matter.

If your CS is behaving aggressively, that could have something to do with it, but I'm really not sure what to tell you.

My cs is calm and I can ko the basalt on a mb aswell.
I find that ray has a huge amount of recoil, so it is not entirely surprising that ray _ 145rf can at times KO a basalt combo - even basalt bull bd145cs. Remember that momentum has a mass and a velocity component - but the velocity component is squared. So a fast moving lighter wheel can in fact KO a heavier wheel.

The thing to do here though, is to set up your anecdotal observation in the standard testing format (including doing 20 tests) so that we can all begin to discuss your inference in a systematic way, that either can or cannot be replicated by the testing of others.
(Oct. 12, 2011  3:16 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: I find that ray has a huge amount of recoil, so it is not entirely surprising that ray _ 145rf can at times KO a basalt combo - even basalt bull bd145cs. Remember that momentum has a mass and a velocity component - but the velocity component is squared. So a fast moving lighter wheel can in fact KO a heavier wheel.

The thing to do here though, is to set up your anecdotal observation in the standard testing format (including doing 20 tests) so that we can all begin to discuss your inference in a systematic way, that either can or cannot be replicated by the testing of others.
Wow, big word warning!
I understand what you are saying but lets try to keep this in simple terms. And I think this could be getting a little off topic if we start posting test results here...
(Oct. 12, 2011  5:21 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2011  3:16 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: I find that ray has a huge amount of recoil, so it is not entirely surprising that ray _ 145rf can at times KO a basalt combo - even basalt bull bd145cs. Remember that momentum has a mass and a velocity component - but the velocity component is squared. So a fast moving lighter wheel can in fact KO a heavier wheel.

Wow, big word warning!
I understand what you are saying but lets try to keep this in simple terms. And I think this could be getting a little off topic if we start posting test results here...

I highly doubt he was indicating that the user should post the test results here; obviously, he was under the assumption the person in question knew enough about the rules of this board to post them in the appropriate forum/threads.

I also believe we should see some standard format tests done on this, because I have extreme doubts about it, to be honest. Even given that a light wheel can KO a heavy one, a light flimsy wheel like Ray that responds so negatively to every single loss of momentum doing it just seems miraculously unlikely. Most of what it takes to bring down Basalt is shape, not weight or speed, and Ray's contact points are just... inconsequential.

And, I do not see any particularly daunting vocabulary in what he said. It's eloquent, not difficult.
Bassalt can randomly get KOed, heck, my bassalt got koed once buy rock capricorne D125R2F.
(Oct. 12, 2011  5:29 AM)Shika blade Wrote: Bassalt can randomly get KOed, heck, my bassalt got koed once buy rock capricorne D125R2F.
My question:
What freakin bey can deafeat bassalt 230CS. My sytche lynx TH220WD is the only one capable of outspinning it, no BD145 can outspin, no AD145, th170 in 170 only is also losing. Any BD145 stamina combo can outspin this monster?

This belongs in the "Build Me A Combo!" thread in the Customizations forum.
(Oct. 12, 2011  5:29 AM)Shika blade Wrote: Bassalt can randomly get KOed, heck, my bassalt got koed once buy rock capricorne D125R2F.

Random thoughts plz.