Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Does anyone know how rare the champion Grade 1 gold galaxy pegasus is???( gold galaxy wheel, everything else is clear)
Im not looking for a number made ( but if u know, then please tell) but more like how rare it is in relation to other rare beys. Thanks
(Oct. 03, 2011  9:09 PM)BigBangSoda145 Wrote: Does anyone know how rare the champion Grade 1 gold galaxy pegasus is???( gold galaxy wheel, everything else is clear)
Im not looking for a number made ( but if u know, then please tell) but more like how rare it is in relation to other rare beys. Thanks

Not really rare now that Hong Kong factories just release them in a big enough quantity, which lowers the value of it. It is just slightly rarer than a Booster or Starter, I suppose.
So, is the MF-H useful for attack combos?
(Oct. 03, 2011  9:20 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: So, is the MF-H useful for attack combos?

MF-H is useful in some attack combos, yes, but overall regular MF tends to be more popular, iirc.
(Oct. 03, 2011  9:17 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: Is B D put with Meteo L-Drago good?

My friend keeps nagging me to ask this.
(Oct. 03, 2011  10:09 PM)TheInGreek Wrote:

My friend keeps nagging me to ask this.

I wonder if he is concerned about you potentially getting in trouble for spamming, then.

Maybe if you read the BGrin thread while you were waiting for your question to be answered, you could find the answer yourself.
what is a good starter bey for a unexprienced 10 year old?
I would say Big Bang Pegasis. He is a good bey. But thats my opinion
(Oct. 03, 2011  11:15 PM)johnny1010 Wrote: what is a good starter bey for a unexprienced 10 year old?

Hell/"Hades" Kerbecs BD145WD is very easy to use and is a good starter Bey for anyone.

(Oct. 03, 2011  11:18 PM)NickolasJohnson Wrote: I would say Big Bang Pegasis. He is a good bey. But thats my opinion

A starter Bey should never be an attack-type. Especially not an awful one.
(Oct. 03, 2011  11:15 PM)johnny1010 Wrote: what is a good starter bey for a unexprienced 10 year old?

As a starter, start out with something that you can say proudly when you win so much, "My starter was Lightning L-drago!" (which it was) so something good, but nothing like Phantom Orion or Leone. I suggest one of these: Ray Unicorno, Earth Aquila, if possible I say Meteo L-drago, and good ol' Flame Libra. I also recommend you get a launcher grip.
Big Bang Pegasis is not that bad. He is better than his previous versions.
(Oct. 03, 2011  11:31 PM)NickolasJohnson Wrote: Big Bang Pegasis is not that bad. He is better than his previous versions.

BBP is just not great, either. Difficult to do much of anything with, and thereby, not a great Starter beyblade. It's also double the price(at least) of Hell Kerbecs.

(Oct. 03, 2011  11:42 PM)TheInGreek Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2011  11:31 PM)NickolasJohnson Wrote: Big Bang Pegasis is not that bad. He is better than his previous versions.

You insulting Storm Pegasis! he did everything he could to beat L-Drago. He is the original.
=(

Storm is a garbage wheel. The only reason to buy Storm Pegasus is for the RF. The anime has nothing to do with this discussion.

(Oct. 03, 2011  11:29 PM)Meteo L-leone Wrote:

As a starter, start out with something that you can say proudly when you win so much, "My starter was Lightning L-drago!" so something good, but nothing like Phantom Orion or Leone. I suggest one of these: Ray Unicorno, Earth Aquila, if possible I say Meteo L-drago, and good ol' Flame Libra. I also recommend you get a launcher grip.

Earth Aquila/Eagle is a solid choice. Flame Libra, though? Really not good. Meteo L-Drago... I really don't advise attack types for someone's first purchase.
(Oct. 03, 2011  12:25 PM)DeX Wrote: Dude, state the performance of it. How does it perform?

It wobbles about quite easily and gets metal wheel contat very often, even when it's standing still. It gets knocked out pretty easily when it's MW comes into contact
it might be because of your CS. try using another one

Only the Absorb version of Meteo L Drago. EPIC spin steal.

Also, for a starter get Phantom Orion or Variares.
What should I get: Metal Face or Metal Face Custom Ver.
(Oct. 04, 2011  8:52 AM)Eragon Wrote: What should I get: Metal Face or Metal Face Custom Ver.

purchase consultation i guessed for this type of question..if you are asking which one is bettter..Metal Face Custom Ver.would be better as you can customize the weight according to you combos..
[/quote]
Yea i was overselling it. get it for the rf.
P.S im not a noob. but considiring that, get eagle. very good beginner bey.
Also earth and wd have its uses
[/quote]

and 145 is rather useful for stamina
(Oct. 04, 2011  5:37 AM)DeX Wrote: it might be because of your CS. try using another one
Could you or maybe someone else describe how a worn CS will look like? I only have 2 CS's and the other one still new so it has more stamina and I'm using that one for basalt
when the plastic part of your CS is more flat..it will be more agressive..i guessed.. Uncertain
So if mine is still somewhat rounded, it'll be better right?
Maybe I should run a test on the CS's
what are the best right spin attack wheels?