Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Please arrange these MWs in order of the smash attack they provide and their use in metagame --
>LLD
>Variares
>Blitz
>Hell
>Gravity
>MLD
Is there such thing a a Metal Bit Chip because i have a Dragoon V and when i bought it (in a lot), it came with a Metal Bit Chip so, is it real?
What stamina type can beat Basalt Bull 230CS/D?
(Oct. 01, 2011  5:14 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: Please arrange these MWs in order of the smash attack they provide and their use in metagame --
>LLD
>Variares
>Blitz
>Hell
>Gravity
>MLD

VariAres
Blitz
LLD
Gravity
Hell
MLD.

MLD is the worst so far lol. Hoped that helped.
(Oct. 01, 2011  5:14 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: Please arrange these MWs in order of the smash attack they provide and their use in metagame --
>LLD
>Variares
>Blitz
>Hell
>Gravity
>MLD

>VariAres/ Blitz(both are incredible but some people consider VariAres better
>LLD
>Hell(you said smash wise and hell beats gravity smash wise...)
>Gravity
>MLD (again smash wise otherwise MLD isn't bad at all...

Gravity is considered better than hell because of its versatility and use with all heights...
I'd choose gravity over hell anyday..... he said "metagame" means tourny use... O.e Gravity is much better though. It can KO Basalt85RS just like that.

EDIT: Page 299 is mine nao xD
(Oct. 01, 2011  6:29 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: What stamina type can beat Basalt Bull 230CS/D?

MF Scythe Kronos BD145EDS
any other scythe combo should do the trick as long as its on 125+
Hell kerbecs BD145WD...
edit: ® read the last bit!
(Oct. 01, 2011  6:36 PM)H8R Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2011  6:29 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: What stamina type can beat Basalt Bull 230CS/D?

MF Scythe Kronos BD145EDS
any other scythe combo should do the trick as long as its on 125+
Hell kerbecs BD145WD...
edit: ® read the last bit!

But, look at this testing:

Scythe Kronos (stamina) BD145EDS VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS
Scythe wins : 4
Basalt wins 11 [1ko]

Does that mean that the testing is wrong?

yah but you put Hell over Gravity. I think he wanted it in order...
(Oct. 01, 2011  6:53 PM)® Wrote: yah but you put Hell over Gravity. I think he wanted it in order...

Quote:Gravity is considered better than hell because of its versatility and use with all heights...
(i said that)
he specifically said smash attack and though overall gravity is better Hell is better in "smash"... understand? please continue this via PM if you wish...
EDIT: <post deleted> nevermind don't feel like going back and fourth.
Would an Earth Bull WD combo get you through an hasbro tournament better then Burn Bull WD in Max Stampede stadiums?
(Oct. 01, 2011  7:16 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: Would an Earth Bull WD combo get you through an hasbro tournament better then Burn Bull WD in Max Stampede stadiums?

if the mold of the burn wheel is the hasbro mold then yes earth mold 2 should do that quite well(earth mold 2 is also considered the hasbro mold)
Why does Basalt 230CS beat Scythe BD145EDS?
hey can anyone tell me how to fix a hasbro red chrome string launcher ? the problem is when i pull the string it will not retract. please help Smile
Basalt on 230 causes it to crush the other bey from above depleting the other beys spin dramatically. scythe kronos bd145eds is probably the only combo that beats it the most, BUT still isnt considered better.
(Oct. 01, 2011  10:47 PM)pyroblader123 Wrote: hey can anyone tell me how to fix a hasbro red chrome string launcher ? the problem is when i pull the string it will not retract. please help Smile

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Fixing-A...ylaunchers
I feel like an idiot for asking, but how do I attach one of those support part thingies to a plastic?
(Oct. 02, 2011  1:01 AM)TITAN Wrote: I feel like an idiot for asking, but how do I attach one of those support part thingies to a plastic?

Support Part-compatible Blade Bases will have slots for the protrusions on the inside of the part to fit in. Only certain BBs are compatible with them. All of them are from the lines after the V2 series of Driger, Dranzer, etc. if I recall correctly.
Well, you set the SP into a Customize Grip Base, or whatever it came in. (the blade base that is) It can get a bit confusing which way exactly how you're supposed to set it though, I know what you feel like. Tongue_out
(Oct. 01, 2011  7:28 PM)H8R Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2011  7:16 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: Would an Earth Bull WD combo get you through an hasbro tournament better then Burn Bull WD in Max Stampede stadiums?

if the mold of the burn wheel is the hasbro mold then yes earth mold 2 should do that quite well(earth mold 2 is also considered the hasbro mold)

THANK YOU!! somebody GOOD answers my questions CORRECTLY!
(Oct. 01, 2011  6:55 PM)H8R Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2011  6:53 PM)® Wrote: yah but you put Hell over Gravity. I think he wanted it in order...

Quote:Gravity is considered better than hell because of its versatility and use with all heights...
(i said that)
he specifically said smash attack and though overall gravity is better Hell is better in "smash"... understand? please continue this via PM if you wish...
I find hell better than gravity. For me , my hell can send gravity flying almost a metre away
(Oct. 02, 2011  2:23 AM)powerangeryan Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2011  6:55 PM)H8R Wrote:

(i said that)
I find hell better than gravity. For me , my hell can send gravity flying almost a metre away

Thats Because of Gravity's Recoil.
Exactly. That's why gravity might not be the best to use
Thanks for help but I wanted to know these because I wanted to get a bey which has enough smash to KO defense types and also to give a big KO to the stamina types...and for that reason I wasnt sure whether LLD is still the best or has it been outclassed...thanks for helping..