Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 23, 2011  9:46 AM)RowDog Wrote:

this is the hasbro remote control dranzer v2. i have it also. its fairly rare now nib and u dont see to many of them but by itself isnt much
What is a combo that can beat sol blaze and screw capricorne
Basicly anything.
(Sep. 24, 2011  7:11 AM)Fury Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2011  9:46 AM)RowDog Wrote:

this is the hasbro remote control dranzer v2. i have it also. its fairly rare now nib and u dont see to many of them but by itself isnt much

Its not that rare, it doesnt in any sence define plastics, there just boring plastics. Anythings rare NIB nearly plastics wise aswell....
Does Driger V2 have good upper attack with Gaia Dragoon V's base??
No, BB metal flat 2 doesnt hold an SG, so you can only use the AR, in which case your better of using upper dragon.
So is there any use of Driger V2's SP?
it work perfect with Driger V2 AR..good upper attack..
I saw a battle video online in a fake rapidity stadium.
(similar to TT attack but blue with dips
on the walls/barriers.)
Is it good? (other than TT)
It depends. It is illegal, and it is prone to breaking
(Sep. 24, 2011  1:08 PM)SuperBeyMan Wrote: I saw a battle video online in a fake rapidity stadium.
(similar to TT attack but blue with dips
on the walls/barriers.)
Is it good? (other than TT)

If you're going to order a stadium online, go ahead and splurge the extra money on a Takara or Sonokong BB-10 Attack Stadium. You really don't want the place you cheaped out to be the battlefield for your Beys.
what would be the best uncostomized beyblade?
In what category (Attack, Defense, or Stamina)?
(Sep. 24, 2011  11:38 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: So is there any use of Driger V2's SP?

Driger V2 is good uncustomised or this combo should work
AR: Upper Claw (Driger V2)
WD: Ten Heavy
SG: SG Bearing (Wolborg)
SG Shaft: Full Auto Clutch (Driger F)
SP: Upper Attack (Driger V2)
BB: Customize Grip (Dragoon V2)
(Sep. 24, 2011  6:13 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: In what category (Attack, Defense, or Stamina)?

none of those. im talking about balance. sorry i should of said thatPinching_eyes
Whats the best TT attack beyblade to buy ?
Also im thinking of buying Vulcan Horuseus but is it a good bey?
(Sep. 24, 2011  11:00 PM)BladerOfLegend Wrote: Whats the best TT attack beyblade to buy ?
Also im thinking of buying Vulcan Horuseus but is it a good bey?

This belongs in Purchase Consultation(mostly the second part), but the current consensus is that VariAres D: D is the best buy for attack in the current metagame.

Vulcan Horuseus is no longer a particularly valuable Bey, as it has been thoroughly outclassed.

(Sep. 24, 2011  6:20 PM)bakumj14 Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2011  6:13 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: In what category (Attack, Defense, or Stamina)?

none of those. im talking about balance. sorry i should of said thatPinching_eyes

Hell/"Hades" Kerbecs BD145WD is a pretty good Bey for Balance out-of-the-box. Nothing fantastic, but you could definitely do worse. You'll want to switch the tip depending on what you're doing, however.
Why is it so hard to find a Pre-HWS Booster Libra on eBay? I've only seen one, once or twice before, and I couldn't ever find it again lol.
(Sep. 25, 2011  12:44 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Why is it so hard to find a Pre-HWS Booster Libra on eBay? I've only seen one, once or twice before, and I couldn't ever find it again lol.

Can you handle the price Raigeko13? Tongue_out

Well, Basalt gonna be harder to find later on. Considering that Libra used to be the best defense wheel ever and how rare it is . My hypothesis goes the same for basalt also.
(Sep. 25, 2011  12:44 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Why is it so hard to find a Pre-HWS Booster Libra on eBay? I've only seen one, once or twice before, and I couldn't ever find it again lol.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Metal-Fig...3a62feeda1

There are also several Deck Sets up for not much more money than this, as well as several already-opened-but-still-mint pre-HWS Libra currently up for nice prices.

(Sep. 25, 2011  12:47 AM)® Wrote: Well, Basalt gonna be harder to find later on. Considering that Libra used to be the best defense wheel ever and how rare it is . My hypothesis goes the same for basalt also.

Basalt is much more widely available now than Libra was, iirc. Especially since it's got a US release.
That's from BB-96, not really a booster lol. BB-96 comes with 3 beys. I was referring to a booster with a singular bey in the older packaging like a Pegasis 105F, Bull 125Sf, ect, ect, would come in. I saw that one.
(Sep. 25, 2011  1:39 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: That's from BB-96, not really a booster lol. BB-96 comes with 3 beys. I was referring to a booster with a singular bey in the older packaging like a Pegasis 105F, Bull 125Sf, ect, ect, would come in. I saw that one.

I've seen a few of those, too, but they don't hang around often, and the BB-96 ones are usually cheaper.
This may be a dumb question, but are custom repaints allowed in organized play?
(Sep. 25, 2011  2:23 AM)TITAN Wrote: This may be a dumb question, but are custom repaints allowed in organized play?

Yes but it must be light and not textured but yes

Edit beaten by Raigeko13