Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I know libra was/is a good wheel but what about Hasbro's legend Thunder,is it any good?
Thunder("Infinity" in Japan) is not a particularly great wheel - while it looks a lot like the original pre-HWS Libra wheel aesthetically, its weight and overall functionality are severely reduced in comparison.
Uh-oh, the post bug is starting up again.... Confused

Thunder (Infinity has a better name and is heavier, but it's rarer) can be used for stamina, but it's not good.

EDIT: Beaten.
(Sep. 14, 2011  11:12 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: Also, does Hasbro have CH120 listed in any of the announced 2 Packs for the next wave?

Yes, it's going to be in the Gravity Destroyer and Inferno Byxis 2-pack (Gravity Destroyer AD145WD and Inferno Byxis CH120RS).
(Sep. 15, 2011  12:31 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2011  11:12 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: Also, does Hasbro have CH120 listed in any of the announced 2 Packs for the next wave?

Yes, it's going to be in the Gravity Destroyer and Inferno Byxis 2-pack (Gravity Destroyer AD145WD and Inferno Byxis CH120RS).

Sweet! I thought I had seen something like that. Well I will still probably pick up a Takara one just incase the Hasbro ones still screw up.
(Sep. 15, 2011  1:10 AM)Destroy Fang Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2011  3:25 AM)BladingKiller Wrote: Has anyone tried this combo? Jade Zurafa R145RB <<This was a Tomy recommended combo.If anyone tried it, is it really good?
lol as soon as i saw jade Jupiter i thought about that combo

Jade is bad, Zurafa is bad, R145 is weird to use in this combo...

Manufacturer-recommended combos are very rarely actually any good, which is... well, comical, to say the least.

Truly, it is comical, but in a sense, I would think even TAKARA-TOMY would put in the minuscule effort; which even though the advocated combinations are not half bad.

I wouldn't really think that RB would suit R145 anyway, R145 has massive recoil, and that is not even mentioning half of RB's trait to do such: Attack.
How come Hasbro doesn't keep the Takara Tomy Bey names? Do they not have the rights to it or something?
(Sep. 15, 2011  2:37 AM)LifeOfTheParty Wrote: How come Hasbro doesn't keep the Takara Tomy Bey names? Do they not have the rights to it or something?

Sometimes not. For instance, "Burn Phoenix" is an expression that is copyrighted in the United States or in North America, so TAKARA-TOMY can use it since the copyright does not apply to Japan, but Hasbro cannot.

In a lot of cases though, it is just them being stupid or too careful. Stupid with things like Tornado Heracleo being turned into Cyclone Heracleo, because for some reason they decided to do their "Tornado Battlers" series and everything is called Tornado [something] in it, yet they must have known about Tornado Heracleo at that time anyway.
"Too careful" like with Dark Cancer. Cancer is obviously referring to the astrological sign which a lot of people have, but Western parents are really easily offended. The culture in Japan is just really not the same as in the Western countries : obviously, Japan takes cancer seriously too, but they know how to make the difference between the disease and the astrological sign, so TAKARA-TOMY does not get complaints.
what beyblades have come out since july 13th?? i just got out of navy bootcamp and i feel really out of the loop lmao Tongue_out
(Sep. 15, 2011  3:52 AM)lawesomeness Wrote: what beyblades have come out since july 13th?? i just got out of navy bootcamp and i feel really out of the loop lmao Tongue_out

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...oduct_List

Go backwards through the list.
(Sep. 15, 2011  3:52 AM)lawesomeness Wrote: what beyblades have come out since july 13th?? i just got out of navy bootcamp and i feel really out of the loop lmao Tongue_out

By Hasbro or by TAKARA-TOMY ? If it is the latter, then you can just check the MFB Product List on Beywiki. If it is the former, then check your own local stores; even if we tell you that this or that has come out, it might not be available to you anyway.

ray striker, galaxy pegasus, thermal larcerta, gravity destoyer, grand cetus, flame byxis,
rock zurafa, twisted tempo.

that's all i can think of right now.
Galaxy came out from Hasbro in May..
(Sep. 15, 2011  6:27 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Galaxy came out from Hasbro in May..

I know of some stores around here that only got Galaxy this last couple of weeks, however - he may have been referring to how poor Hasbro's distribution consistency is.
Really? That seems VERY weird..
(Sep. 15, 2011  6:36 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Really? That seems VERY weird..

We do not even have Galaxy 'Pegasus' here in Québec. Hasbro's distribution has always been like that.
Is it legal and/or possible to take the prongs off a plastic launcher and place them on a MFB/LL2 launcher?
(Sep. 15, 2011  3:12 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Is it legal and/or possible to take the prongs off a plastic launcher and place them on a MFB/LL2 launcher?

It is illegal.
is it allowed to be in more than 1 team?
(Sep. 15, 2011  3:35 PM)fabregasrox323 Wrote: is it allowed to be in more than 1 team?

Teams are mostly unimportant. You do whatever you want.
What are the advantages & disadvanatges of different track heights.. Is it that you choose the best track height that gets your beys attack wheel into contact with the other beys rather than hitting under or over the oppsong bey
Advantages:
Tracks like TH170 and 230 aren't greatly affected by shorter Tracks such as 85, 90, 100 or 105.

Disadvantages:
The 85 and 90 Tracks can have floor scrapes.

Does this answer your question???
Not really sorry so does it mean you have to select the best track height to hit the opposing bey with your fusion wheel
(Sep. 15, 2011  7:00 PM)sulz Wrote: Not really sorry so does it mean you have to select the most suitable track height to hit the opposing bey with your fusion wheel
it wont be good of you MW doesnt in contact well with the opposing bey..to hit under part of the bey..multi hit might be needed to push it away...if it contact with MW..it has greater chance for OHKO..