Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 10, 2011  6:20 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Light wheels are not legal for play in the WBO.

I still think that this ruling is total carp. Why ban something useless?
(Sep. 10, 2011  6:39 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2011  6:20 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Light wheels are not legal for play in the WBO.

I still think that this ruling is total carp. Why ban something useless?

You just said it, they are not really intended for use, Nebies will use them at tournaments and lose and stuff.
Would earth aquario gb145 wb be a good defense/stamina combo
(Sep. 10, 2011  6:46 PM)dranzer x13 Wrote: Would earth aquario gb145 wb be a good defense/stamina combo

Use build me a combo #2 please.
Were can you buy metal tips online? (I don't buy from ebay).
Toy Wiz,Plamoya,Amazon,you choose.Toy Wiz would probably be the best choice though.
(Sep. 10, 2011  7:15 PM)Divine Chamera Wrote: Were can you buy metal tips online? (I don't buy from ebay).

metal tips are fake, therefore illegal to use in tournaments. Unless you mean MS, MB MF. you get them with certain beys, Burn Pheonix 135MS, Poison Giraffe S130MB and Screw Capricorne 90MF
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp...d=11773762 is it legal for wbo play
Page cant be found but since im pretty sure its tornado battler or electronic, it is illegal.
its not its kinda like a (gun) shaped launcher called a Beyblade Metal Masters Beyblader Gear - Custom Grip
(Sep. 10, 2011  8:01 PM)aquriomaster Wrote: its not its kinda like a (gun) shaped launcher called a Beyblade Metal Masters Beyblader Gear - Custom Grip

It's legal.
(Sep. 10, 2011  8:01 PM)aquriomaster Wrote: its not its kinda like a (gun) shaped launcher called a Beyblade Metal Masters Beyblader Gear - Custom Grip

The Beyblaster? I'm pretty sure it is.
thank you and i will use it in the next event
Just curious, but what's the best hasbro stadium?
@Cookies^^ - Best hasbro stadium is the "Max Stampede stadium" that DOES NOT have the craters in. I believe it has a better balance and angle to the slopes compared to PTW.
(Sep. 10, 2011  6:44 PM)poseidon Wrote: You just said it, they are not really intended for use, Nebies will use them at tournaments and lose and stuff.

I still don't see this as an issue. Even most beginners know that light = bad and the parts aren't exactly easy to obtain anyway. If people want to use terrible parts they should be allowed to IMO.
(Sep. 10, 2011  11:15 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I still don't see this as an issue. Even most beginners know that light = bad and the parts aren't exactly easy to obtain anyway. If people want to use terrible parts they should be allowed to IMO.

they are quite easy to obtain Tired you can purchase a light wheel random booster for $10 on ebay. But yes, if people would like to use bad parts then they should be allowed to. There aren't any rules against using Poison or Dark so why not light wheels?
You should know tha hey are made of different materials,that's why it is banned,although all of them are bad like Poison and Dark.
What are the best parts to use for a Stamina Bey??
(Sep. 11, 2011  1:06 AM)Last Memory Wrote: What are the best parts to use for a Stamina Bey??

look on the "MFB tiers list" thread it has a list off all the best parts for attack,defence,and stamina

edit: here http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Tier...d-17-08-11

That belongs in "Build Me A Combo #2". or, like DRAGOONMS9894 said, "MFB Tiers list".
And yes, we already know that they are made up of plastic. But still, it should be somebody's choice if they want to use a piece of carp part.
oh sorry bro. I'll be sure to look next time.
is this real?