Ask a question, get an answer! #2

i was lacking the correct term ok which is wiser to use
Tournaments never allow all generations at once, it is always only one generation. Most events use the Standard format, which only allows Metal Fight Beyblade/Beyblade: Metal [whatever].
i was wondering if tay are makeing a ultimante bey pack in english
Erm, no...?
(Sep. 05, 2011  2:27 AM)darkking21 Wrote: i was wondering if tay are makeing a ultimante bey pack in english
If you mean the Ultimate Reshuffle Sets, then no. Hasbro is, however, releasing Meteo L-Drago Assault and Rush versions, as well as Gravity Perseus Attack version.
Which beyblades come with WD survivor?
lots..gravity perseus ad145 wd is one of it..
i wonder if the perseus clear wheel from gravity reshuffle set really have effects on the preformance? i.e. stamina, attack and dfence clear wheel..
(Sep. 05, 2011  4:28 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: lots..gravity perseus ad145 wd is one of it..
i wonder if the perseus clear wheel from gravity reshuffle set really have effects on the preformance? i.e. stamina, attack and dfence clear wheel..

From the little I saw when I borrowed Deikailo's parts, it did seem to make a sort of difference.
(Sep. 05, 2011  4:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2011  4:28 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: lots..gravity perseus ad145 wd is one of it..

From the little I saw when I borrowed Deikailo's parts, it did seem to make a sort of difference.
yeah..it seem slight difference..just informed by peace..peace bought a set..so it is a pleasure to play..XD
stamina clear wheel seems can spin up to 3minutes while the rest cant(up to 2minutes only)..thats what peace told me..
but not really sure if attack and defence would hae effects..gonna try that..
EDIT:My bad..i believe beyfan and ultrablader know which bey come with wide survivor...PM them..i know they know it..
i meant Wide Survivor not Wide Defense

(Sep. 05, 2011  4:22 AM)smoked17 Wrote: Which beyblades come with WD survivor?

The weight disk...I'm unsure if there was an actual bey released with one, but I have seen them in random boosters.
(Sep. 05, 2011  6:38 AM)BeyFan Wrote:

The weight disk...I'm unsure if there was an actual bey released with one, but I have seen them in random boosters.
i think there is...remember takara gold dragoon s?but i'm not sure if it is widee survuve or wide defence(eh..forgot the name)

Hey does anyone know if theres are any stores in the USA that sells takara tomy beyblades?
Of course not...
If there were, then everyone wouldnt have to order online..
(Sep. 05, 2011  4:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Yes, it does have a difference, mainly stamina type persues is used for defence as it has 6 plastic heads to absorb impact.
(Sep. 05, 2011  8:00 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2011  6:38 AM)BeyFan Wrote:

i think there is...remember takara gold dragoon s?but i'm not sure if it is widee survuve or wide defence(eh..forgot the name)
Its a gold plated wide defence.
Also im going to repost my question. I have a toys r us dragoon V that has Right neo castings, is this a manufacturing error ?

Hey, is Big Bang any Good for Attack?
It has some potential, landing in tier 2.

I wouldn't recommend it though Uncertain
(Sep. 05, 2011  9:13 AM)maze Wrote: Hey does anyone know if theres are any stores in the USA that sells takara tomy beyblades?

There are a few who get it imported from Japan but they are not that common. I know of one in the IL area Toynk Toys. Should have been asked in stores with beyblades in stock.
(Sep. 05, 2011  10:19 AM)poseidon Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2011  8:00 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2011  6:38 AM)BeyFan Wrote: The weight disk...I'm unsure if there was an actual bey released with one, but I have seen them in random boosters.
Its a gold plated wide defence.
Also im going to repost my question. I have a toys r us dragoon V that has Right neo castings, is this a manufacturing error ?

You get it NIB? Assuming you did, were the casings actually attached to the plastic frame?
Is there a way how to make the head of a string launcher more soft?
What do you mean to make its head soft?

I bought a Jade Jupitar today, wondering is it worth to buy it.
Because when you launch, sometimes it hits your fingers by accident and it hurts. By head, I meant the part you grab.
Nah. There's no legal way to do it except that you buy yourself a launcher grip. Smile
There is a video which gokurox has made on youtube about it..I cant find it now...but in that he suggested that you tie rubber bands to it and then hold the rubber bands attached to the head to keep it from hitting you

EDIT: Refer to Kai-V's post below mine