Ask a question, get an answer! #2

i couldnt find it in older threads but what are the names of the modes of the Gravity Perseus Stamina clear wheel
(Sep. 04, 2011  4:01 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: i couldnt find it in older threads but what are the names of the modes of the Gravity Perseus Stamina clear wheel

Defense Mode and Counter Mode, if memory serves.
(Sep. 04, 2011  4:03 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  4:01 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: i couldnt find it in older threads but what are the names of the modes of the Gravity Perseus Stamina clear wheel

isnt that the defense version that comes with the orignal Grav.P
That is version,there is defense mode too.
(Sep. 04, 2011  4:04 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  4:03 AM)Hazel Wrote:

I'm decently certain the two have the same names for their modes. In fact, I'm pretty sure the "Stamina" version refers to the track/tip, not the CW/MW at all.
(Sep. 04, 2011  4:11 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  4:04 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  4:03 AM)Hazel Wrote: Defense Mode and Counter Mode, if memory serves.

I'm decently certain the two have the same names for their modes. In fact, I'm pretty sure the "Stamina" version refers to the track/tip, not the CW/MW at all.
lmao ive managed to get confused ok so theres three clear wheels to gravity perseus Attack, Defense, and Stamina, what your saying is that Defense and Stamina have the same modes? and if so do you know what is which on the stamina clear wheel
Look, Perseus has three versions of Clear Wheels : Attack, Defense (original Gravity Perseus) and Stamina.

Perseus also has two modes when put on Gravity : Defense Mode and Counter Mode.

And of course all of these can spin in either right- or left-spin.
Alright, now that I've got some vague idea of what you're talking about, I've still been unable to find any reference to modes being called anything but "Defense Mode" and "Counter Mode" for all three CWs.
Thanks alot Hazel and Kai-V btw i love the Anhk gif Kai-V
(Sep. 04, 2011  4:25 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Thanks alot Hazel and Kai-V btw i love the Anhk gif Kai-V

Also, to clarify since I think you asked(wording is confusing), Defense mode is the one where 3 dots are visible. Counter is when 1 is visible.
What beyblade sets come with a BB-10 Attack Stadium?
There's (i think) 4:

the one with pegasis, storm pegasis, galaxy pegasis, and big bang pegasis
(Sep. 04, 2011  4:27 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  4:25 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Thanks alot Hazel and Kai-V btw i love the Anhk gif Kai-V

Also, to clarify since I think you asked(wording is confusing), Defense mode is the one where 3 dots are visible. Counter is when 1 is visible.

see thats the defense version. stamina version is different
(Sep. 04, 2011  4:44 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  4:27 AM)Hazel Wrote:

There should still be a mode where the dots are more covered than not, which is probably still the Counter Mode. The Stamina one is the clear one, correct? On that one, when the white emblems on the CW are directly over the red dots, it's in Counter Mode. When they're over the MW's protrusions, it's Defense Mode.
(Sep. 04, 2011  4:55 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  4:44 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  4:27 AM)Hazel Wrote: Also, to clarify since I think you asked(wording is confusing), Defense mode is the one where 3 dots are visible. Counter is when 1 is visible.

There should still be a mode where the dots are more covered than not, which is probably still the Counter Mode. The Stamina one is the clear one, correct? On that one, when the white emblems on the CW are directly over the red dots, it's in Counter Mode. When they're over the MW's protrusions, it's Defense Mode.

ohhh ok thanks. second question is this a manufacturers defect or am i just going crazy?you all see the "S" right?
(Sep. 04, 2011  4:59 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  4:55 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  4:44 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: see thats the defense version. stamina version is different

ohhh ok thanks. second question is this a manufacturers defect or am i just going crazy?you all see the "S" right?

It doesn't look like an "S" to me, but I do see what you're indicating in the circle, and I don't have it on my Basalt. I'm not sure if others might - mine's from the Strongest Blader Set.
That might just be a dent.Your Basalt looks bad.
(Sep. 04, 2011  5:03 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  4:59 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  4:55 AM)Hazel Wrote: There should still be a mode where the dots are more covered than not, which is probably still the Counter Mode. The Stamina one is the clear one, correct? On that one, when the white emblems on the CW are directly over the red dots, it's in Counter Mode. When they're over the MW's protrusions, it's Defense Mode.

It doesn't look like an "S" to me, but I do see what you're indicating in the circle, and I don't have it on my Basalt. I'm not sure if others might - mine's from the Strongest Blader Set.

this one is from the starter. @ Whatzzer its not a dent
What starter?Sonokong or Takara Tomy?I have the starter one,but no S on it
(Sep. 04, 2011  5:19 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: What starter?Sonokong or Takara Tomy?I have the starter one,but no S on it

its TT i got from AkirasDayy earlier in the year
It could just be a machining mark - even MIB Basalts have a lot of machine process marks on them, so it's not unlikely something just happened to groove/burn/scar/indent that one in that way somehow.
(Sep. 04, 2011  5:27 AM)Hazel Wrote: It could just be a machining mark - even MIB Basalts have a lot of machine process marks on them, so it's not unlikely something just happened to groove/burn/scar/indent that one in that way somehow.
thanks for easing my paranoia
what is the best way to make an RF last long
(Sep. 04, 2011  5:50 AM)Boxhead Wrote: what is the best way to make an RF last long

There isn't a reliable one. Any methods you could use to preserve the tip through constant use would be considered illegal. It will wear if you use it, and it won't if you don't.

Technically, launching it more lightly/making sure you're banking exactly right will make it last longer. But, launching it more likely might take its competitive edge off, and how to bank your shot varies by situation.
what advantages do storm pegasus 105RF have over other beyblades?
What r its disadvantages?
It is better than which beyblades?
Who would win?
Storm pegasus vs flame saggitario
Storm pegasus vs dark bull
Storm pegasus vs lightning l drago
Storm pegasus vs earth eagal
Storm pegasus vs rock leon
Plz tel according to ur tests