Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Flame 100SF/FS is outdated. Pure destabilisers are outdated. Why would you use that over a LTSC?
(Sep. 03, 2011  2:02 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Flame 100.

What does that mean, Tenshou? Its just OK for destabilizing. Read Blitz Uincorno's posts. Destablizers are outdated, and thus, so is the combo you mentioned.

EDIT- Beaten by Blitz Unicorno.
Blitz Unicorno
Janstarblast

Thanks for the replies. I'm aware of pure destabilisers being outdated, just trying to see the added effects of using XF over other attack bottoms.

Edit : Tenshou, Flame 100. What were you thinking ? Joyful_2
Just a random question, but, are Storm Pegasus and Gravity Perseus the only beys that come with a right spin string launcher (I know that Gravity has the L/R, but still counts)? Just talking about single releases, as I know some sets come with string launchers.
(Sep. 03, 2011  2:35 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Just a random question, but, are Storm Pegasus and Gravity Perseus the only beys that come with a right spin string launcher (I know that Gravity has the L/R, but still counts)? Just talking about single releases, as I know some sets come with string launchers.

Yes they are the only ones.
The rest come with Light Launchers, LL2s and Snipe Launchers (Sonokong Exclusive In Starters [?])
(Sep. 03, 2011  2:32 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote: Edit : Tenshou, Flame 100. What were you thinking ? Joyful_2

I think he ment: "'Flame 100 is a combo To test around destabilIsers"

or somethingnlike that
does anyone know where i can get a cheap, black beypointer? unused please! thanks!Stupid
Purchase consultation is the place to ask
is vulcan horoseus in america yet
(Sep. 03, 2011  7:46 PM)JwalkerBrandon Wrote: is vulcan horoseus in america yet

no, you need to order the TAKARA-TOMY one
Can you guys tell me which of the following beys are the rarest?? thanks
Black eclipse sol blaze
gold ver. sol blaze
gold l drago destroy df105LRF
can you guys me which of the following beys is the rarest? thanks
eclipse sol blaze
gold sol blaze
gold ldrago destroy df105LRF
(Sep. 03, 2011  8:31 PM)BigBangSoda145 Wrote: can you guys me which of the following beys is the rarest? thanks
eclipse sol blaze
gold sol blaze
gold ldrago destroy df105LRF

Probably either of the Sol Blaze.

Max Tate, could you not SPAM ? It is not because there is a 'glitch' that you need to post : "Glitch".
What beyblade charecter is the oldest except for Phoenix and Doji? Also what is the best hasbro accessory for beyblades?
(Sep. 03, 2011  11:46 PM)Crow Wrote: What beyblade charecter is the oldest except for Phoenix and Doji? Also what is the best hasbro accessory for beyblades?

I'd say Dr, Ziggurat, but I'm not sure. As for the mot useful accessory, the Launcher Grip is the best IMO.
(Sep. 03, 2011  11:46 PM)Crow Wrote: What beyblade charecter is the oldest except for Phoenix and Doji? Also what is the best hasbro accessory for beyblades?

I cannot answer the first question, but the best Hasbro Beyblade Accessories are their Launcher Grip(If you can find it - one comes coupled with a Flame Sagittario set) and their String Launcher.

For your first question you should use Anime and Manga questions. For the second one it is probably by your preference but I guess Rev-Up Launcher or String Launcher if those count.
what is a destabilizer bey?
(Sep. 04, 2011  1:05 AM)Cookies^^ Wrote: what is a destabilizer bey?

A beyblade designed to knock other Beys off-balance, causing them to wobble, which usually incurs a large loss of spin velocity after a hit when wobbling.

Destabilizers are not really that functional in MFB any more, but they used to be decently effective.
Are there REAL beys in Hong Kong?
(Sep. 04, 2011  3:37 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Are there REAL beys in Hong Kong?

Yes, actually dimsum2u takes his stock from what TAKARA-TOMY releases in Hong Kong. I think there is also a local company, Mani Limited, who manufactures official products too.
Yes, there are.
EDIT:
SNIPED?
HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!