Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Altering parts is illegal for tournaments, but XF is a great Bottom. Its best use is probably in MF Meteo L-Drago CH120XF.
(Sep. 03, 2011  1:09 AM)Robert Ritchie Wrote: Haha, I see! Well, I'm not worried about chipping paint... A Bey is a bey for a reason! It needs to be used. =)

Should I alter any of the parts? Perhaps the performance tip? Or is XF good?

You have one and you are ready to test it ? That would be appreciated, hah.

Yes, even if you want to test its Attack performance, you should change XF to RF. Then, since it might not be the best at 85, try CH120, ()145, and 230 for Attack too, perhaps it will get better at a specific height.
If you test its Defense, then of course the Track needs to be changed preferably, to either BD145 or 230. 85 could also work, but it is not used as much in Defense.
For Stamina, change the Bottom to something like SD or WD. Actually, if you could and that you have two of the same Track and Bottom, you just choose the same Track, and the same Stamina Bottom, and you test Mercury against a known top-tier Stamina Wheel, alternating launches for every 'round'.

EDIT : In regards to the above post, I hope "alter" was not meant in that way.
(Sep. 03, 2011  1:14 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Altering parts is illegal for tournaments, but XF is a great Bottom. Its best use is probably in MF Meteo L-Drago CH120XF.

Maybe he meant customizing?
(Sep. 03, 2011  1:19 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2011  1:14 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Altering parts is illegal for tournaments, but XF is a great Bottom. Its best use is probably in MF Meteo L-Drago CH120XF.

Maybe he meant customizing?
Ah, okay. Didn't see it that way. Tongue_out
OK just a quick question. With this launcher right here http://www.toywiz.com/beyblaster.html
Can they get it ready to shoot prior to the match? Im pretty sure they cant but i just want to make sure before tomorrow.
(Sep. 03, 2011  1:45 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: OK just a quick question. With this launcher right here http://www.toywiz.com/beyblaster.html
Can they get it ready to shoot prior to the match? Im pretty sure they cant but i just want to make sure before tomorrow.

Is that launcher even legal to use? And I'm positive that they would let you get it ready before the match. It would give an unfair advantage if the opponent launched and you still had to get your launcher ready.
(Sep. 03, 2011  1:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2011  1:09 AM)Robert Ritchie Wrote: Haha, I see! Well, I'm not worried about chipping paint... A Bey is a bey for a reason! It needs to be used. =)

Should I alter any of the parts? Perhaps the performance tip? Or is XF good?

You have one and you are ready to test it ? That would be appreciated, hah.

Yes, even if you want to test its Attack performance, you should change XF to RF. Then, since it might not be the best at 85, try CH120, ()145, and 230 for Attack too, perhaps it will get better at a specific height.
If you test its Defense, then of course the Track needs to be changed preferably, to either BD145 or 230. 85 could also work, but it is not used as much in Defense.
For Stamina, change the Bottom to something like SD or WD. Actually, if you could and that you have two of the same Track and Bottom, you just choose the same Track, and the same Stamina Bottom, and you test Mercury against a known top-tier Stamina Wheel, alternating launches for every 'round'.

EDIT : In regards to the above post, I hope "alter" was not meant in that way.

Of course guys! Haha. I meant customize! I'll test it the best I can with what I've got! =)
The BeyBlaster needs to be "gotten ready" ? I had not noticed.
(Sep. 03, 2011  2:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The BeyBlaster needs to be "gotten ready" ? I had not noticed.

Yeah, you have to pull some part back 10 or so times to get it ready. It still gives you a horrible launch. Tongue_out
Can you do that while the Beyblade is attached to the launcher ?
i got two questions, is the blaster even any good and how do you get a beyrank? cuz i've had this account for awhile now but couldnt use it that much so im kinda a newbie... Smile
(oh and if you can pm me that would be great)
I'm not sure; I'd think you can though. The only time I've used one is at iB's tourney, but I can't recall if the Beyblade was on the launcher or not.
@filpinoblader
you need to attend WBO Authorized events i.e. BeyDay etc to get faces. the more faces you have, the higher your beyrank. Smile
(Sep. 03, 2011  2:50 AM)filipinoblader Wrote: i got two questions, is the blaster even any good and how do you get a beyrank? cuz i've had this account for awhile now but couldnt use it that much so im kinda a newbie... Smile

Question 1- It's horrible. Don't waste your money.

Question 2- That goes in 'Questions about the WBO'.

JCx06: That's completely wrong; you participate in battles at official WBO events to get BeyPoints...
(Sep. 03, 2011  2:50 AM)filipinoblader Wrote: i got two questions, is the blaster even any good and how do you get a beyrank? cuz i've had this account for awhile now but couldnt use it that much so im kinda a newbie... Smile

No the BeyBlaster stinks stick with the string launcher. To get a BeyRank you must participate in a WBO tournament.(That 2nd question should have been asked in questions about WBO)
Hey, is ED145 with the wings taken off legal? Because I see no reason for it to be removable otherwise...
That's illegal.The wings are not supposed to be used that way.
Well, then howcome they are removable? There is no advantage in flipping them, it is still the same...
Hmm,because it's free spinning?
Hey is there any known way to fix the faulty eds. the holo tip just gets pushed inside now its like an aggressive coatsharp mixed with xf. its really annoying. any legal or illegal ways accepted
Is there any ring that resembles or could be used as a substitution for wide survivor?
(Sep. 03, 2011  6:29 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Well, then howcome they are removable? There is no advantage in flipping them, it is still the same...

tThey arent supposed to removable, but they are, to make itfree spinning, your making it looser by keep taking it out, though.

(Sep. 03, 2011  7:48 AM)smoked17 Wrote: Is there any ring that resembles or could be used as a substitution for wide survivor?

10 wideis decent option if your talking about endurence
(Sep. 03, 2011  6:35 AM)Fury Wrote: Hey is there any known way to fix the faulty eds. the holo tip just gets pushed inside now its like an aggressive coatsharp mixed with xf. its really annoying. any legal or illegal ways accepted

Buy a new one. There's no Way of fixing it, legally or illegally
As my previous post went unnoticed. I'll reiterate my question :

Are there any specific combos to test destablisers against in MFB ? I'm testing to see if XF is any good in comparison to WF and SF. Looks good so far.
Destabilisation is just a result of the height of two Beyblades. It isn't a separate type. Pure destabilisers are outdated.