Ask a question, get an answer! #2

i barely understand your previous post..you mean should you use it or should you battle your friend to get it?
if it is the first one...you can use it on attack and defence combos...it will enhance the performance..but it might get scratches and the paint will surely will be chiped off...
Are you aaking to battle with a metal face or for a metal face?
(Sep. 02, 2011  5:55 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2011  5:47 PM)Black Wing Wrote: All I have to ask is if I only have one MF should I battle my friend for it?

Whether or not you ment Metal Face or Metal Flat, both are good, and why would you battle a friend for somerhing as trivial as a beyblade part anyway? In the end one of you is just going to end up disapointed. And why would you volunteer to battle for a part when your friend offers nothing themselves? Don't do it, especialy if it is a metal face.

We're both good bladers,we usally battle over stuff to hypen the battles.He ihis glove is betting.
Your betting a glove for a metal face? You are getting ripped off...
(Sep. 02, 2011  6:10 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Your betting a glove for a metal face? You are getting ripped off...

I know the stakes and Im gonna battle him.
But if you lose, you lose a very important part. if you win, you get a stupid useless glove...it doesnt seem very fair, or does it seem to have purpose...
(Sep. 02, 2011  6:31 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: But if you lose, you lose a very important part. if you win, you get a stupid useless glove...it doesnt seem very fair, or does it seem to have purpose...

He did order VariAres so Im gonna see if I win can I get that DeltaDrive.
Your betting a metal face and he is only betting a glove?

I must be missing something here.
Honestly bro, if you are willing to give up a metal face for something as stupid as a glove, then I commend you for not being bound by materialistic things. But then where does that leave equivelence?

(Sep. 02, 2011  8:22 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Honestly bro, if you are willing to give up a metal face for something as stupid as a glove, then I commend you for not being bound by materialistic things. But then where does that leave equivelence?

Different topic: Leon your an ad right?So what's goimg on with the basalt convo?
since TT stadiums are expensive whats the closest i can get to a BB-10 attack stadium with a hasbro stadium?
(Sep. 02, 2011  8:46 PM)PyrusOverlord Wrote: since TT stadiums are expensive whats the closest i can get to a BB-10 attack stadium with a hasbro stadium?

The most balanced, you better off with a frying pan ....

anyway, the max stampede but its a far way off and no testing or such

Whats up ! I've got a dragoon V the toys r us red version and it has red right neo castings Uncertain
How good of a bey is Mercury Anubis? And do the different colour versions of it do anything different? Mine is Black and blue.
(Sep. 02, 2011  10:33 PM)Robert Ritchie Wrote: How good of a bey is Mercury Anubis?

It has 85 but its available quite easy now so its only good for collection
Does a metal face on a blade help you in a battle? If so let me knowStupid
(Sep. 02, 2011  10:37 PM)Blader4298 Wrote: Does a metal face on a blade help you in a battle? If so let me knowStupid

It depends on what it is on, but quite often, yes it does give you an advantage.
(Sep. 02, 2011  10:42 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2011  10:37 PM)Blader4298 Wrote: Does a metal face on a blade help you in a battle? If so let me knowStupid

It depends on what it is on, but quite often, yes it does give you an advantage.

Alright, thank you
(Sep. 02, 2011  10:33 PM)Robert Ritchie Wrote: How good of a bey is Mercury Anubis? And do the different colour versions of it do anything different? Mine is Black and blue.

Mercury has barely been tested unfortunately, since everyone does not want to ruin its paint.

Each different-coloured version is just the same as far as we know.
Are there any specific combos to test destablisers against in MFB ?
I'm testing to see if XF is any good in comparison to WF and SF. Looks good so far. Tongue_out_wink
what beyblade mw would be better for defence? grand, basalt or gravity
Basalt is the best Defense wheel currently in the metagame. Grand is mediocre at everything, and Gravity is more attack-oriented.
(Sep. 02, 2011  8:49 PM)poseidon Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2011  8:46 PM)PyrusOverlord Wrote: since TT stadiums are expensive whats the closest i can get to a BB-10 attack stadium with a hasbro stadium?

The most balanced, you better off with a frying pan ....

anyway, the max stampede but its a far way off and no testing or such

what about pegasis thunder whip?
@PyrusOverlord

The Pegasis Thunder Whip isn't quite as balanced as the Max Stampede. If you are getting a Max Stampede, make sure it doesn't have those craters on the inside.
(Sep. 02, 2011  10:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2011  10:33 PM)Robert Ritchie Wrote: How good of a bey is Mercury Anubis? And do the different colour versions of it do anything different? Mine is Black and blue.

Mercury has barely been tested unfortunately, since everyone does not want to ruin its paint.

Each different-coloured version is just the same as far as we know.
Haha, I see! Well, I'm not worried about chipping paint... A Bey is a bey for a reason! It needs to be used. =)

Should I alter any of the parts? Perhaps the performance tip? Or is XF good?