Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Did Takara Tomy released a carrying case for beys like Hasbro released the Beylocker?
(Aug. 14, 2011  3:33 AM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Did Takara Tomy released a carrying case for beys like Hasbro released the Beylocker?

BeyCarrier Waist Type and Hard Type. You should have looked at the MFB Product List on Beywiki ...
i couldnt find anything but is anyone having problems with the BBP core wing?
I have never heard of anyone braking there BBP core , maybe you aren't putting it on correctly.
(Aug. 14, 2011  5:32 AM)RustyXD Wrote: I have never heard of anyone braking there BBP core , maybe you aren't putting it on correctly.

I dont think so because this is the second time this has happened to me Pinching_eyes
Does anyone know if Phantom orion b : d will have a divided metal wheel. I have seen pics of it and it doesn't look like it. Or is the 4d bottom enough to make it a 4d bey??
(Aug. 14, 2011  6:01 AM)BigBangSoda145 Wrote: Does anyone know if Phantom orion b : d will have a divided metal wheel. I have seen pics of it and it doesn't look like it. Or is the 4d bottom enough to make it a 4d bey??

if we knew it would be posted in the thread
What Random boosters came with the parts to galux? I have seen threads in the past where people were talking about it but i cant seem to find out how these pieces were obtained..
Those parts aren't the actual parts to Galux, they were made up for a card game. Galux is just a pink Galeon, it shares the same parts.
(Aug. 14, 2011  12:30 PM)Omega Wrote: Those parts aren't the actual parts to Galux, they were made up for a card game. Galux is just a pink Galeon, it shares the same parts.

Ahh okay, so how would you go about acquiring a pink galeon? Was it released individually or as a random booster?

(Aug. 14, 2011  7:14 PM)Kai_hiwitari Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2011  12:30 PM)Omega Wrote: Those parts aren't the actual parts to Galux, they were made up for a card game. Galux is just a pink Galeon, it shares the same parts.

Ahh okay, so how would you go about acquiring a pink galeon? Was it released individually or as a random booster?

its a pink galeon, but the bit sticker is harsd to obtain it is extreamly hard to obtain a full one, but its random booster act 7 and the bit is from one of the bit chip booster i cant rtem but it has a dragoon on the front
I have a question so I was testing some beys in battle best out of 20 but the score was tied 10-10 what do I do now retest??
No, the test results are fine. It doesn't matter if it's a draw. :\
Overall which beyblade is better Death Gargoyle or Samarai Changer?
(Aug. 14, 2011  11:34 PM)smoked17 Wrote: Overall which beyblade is better Death Gargoyle or Samarai Changer?

samarai changer is probs better
how do you stop the string from a beylauncher from getting shorter?
and what i men by getting shorter is there is puffy white stuff coming out of the beylauncher's handle and the string gets shorter.
So, I recently acquired one of those new Tornado Battlers today (it was am X-01 Tornado L-Drago), and I've done some testing on it by matching it against some standard Hybrid Wheel Beys, and would you believe that all the Tornado Battlers are like any Bey with the 230 Spin Track and WD Performance Tip, in terms of defending well against low-attacking Beys and not against Beys with Spin Tracks of 130 or higher?
(Aug. 15, 2011  1:40 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: So, I recently acquired one of those new Tornado Battlers today (it was am X-01 Tornado L-Drago), and I've done some testing on it by matching it against some standard Hybrid Wheel Beys, and would you believe that all the Tornado Battlers are like any Bey with the 230 Spin Track and WD Performance Tip, in terms of defending well against low-attacking Beys and not against Beys with Spin Tracks of 130 or higher?
It is not really a question even though you asked "Would you believe", probably belongs in random thoughts.

(Aug. 15, 2011  1:14 AM)shadow x 9365 Wrote: how do you stop the string from a beylauncher from getting shorter?
and what i men by getting shorter is there is puffy white stuff coming out of the beylauncher's handle and the string gets shorter.

It cannot really get shorter ...

Anyway, that is probably just because you did not pull the string straight all the time, so after a while of pulling it sideways, the string rubs against the plastic case and it burns.
(Aug. 15, 2011  3:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2011  1:14 AM)shadow x 9365 Wrote: how do you stop the string from a beylauncher from getting shorter?

It cannot really get shorter ...

Anyway, that is probably just because you did not pull the string straight all the time, so after a while of pulling it sideways, the string rubs against the plastic case and it burns.

so how do i prevent it?
(Aug. 15, 2011  4:11 AM)shadow x 9365 Wrote: so how do i prevent it?

Pull straight ...
(Aug. 14, 2011  7:19 PM)poseidon Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2011  7:14 PM)Kai_hiwitari Wrote:

its a pink galeon, but the bit sticker is harsd to obtain it is extreamly hard to obtain a full one, but its random booster act 7 and the bit is from one of the bit chip booster i cant rtem but it has a dragoon on the front

Well i ordered some bit chip boosters so now i need to find some booster 7's thanks for the info sir.
How do you post videos onto your posts?

Edit: Nevermind found out from the "50,000 Members Celebration + MyBB Upgrade = Tons of Awesome!" thread.

Sorry for the useless question:\
(Aug. 15, 2011  6:51 AM)Flame Aries Wrote: How do you post videos onto your posts?

Are you seriously asking a question not related to Beyblade at all in this topic while you have been here for months ?