Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I have question i just bought my gravity perseus that came with a beylauncher lr. When i launch my beyblades with that launcher the launcher makes this klank sound and makes my bey spin less than my other launchers?
(Aug. 12, 2011  12:11 PM)ruler of hell Wrote: I have question i just bought my gravity perseus that came with a beylauncher lr. When i launch my beyblades with that launcher the launcher makes this klank sound and makes my bey spin less than my other launchers?

If its SonoKong, then its not a surprise... Their LR launchers were fragile...
@SAM10795
Maybe Gravity?
You can't find a less-recoiled Wheel, because more the attack power, more the recoil, like Blitz and Lightning.
TenshouYoku: Recoil is negative, not good.
Janstarblast: Basalt does actually have recoil.
@SAM10795: Earth has the lowest recoil of a wheel afaik.
(Aug. 12, 2011  12:11 PM)ruler of hell Wrote: I have question i just bought my gravity perseus that came with a beylauncher lr. When i launch my beyblades with that launcher the launcher makes this klank sound and makes my bey spin less than my other launchers?

dont remove the caps, other wise watch some vids on how to open the launcher and figure out what happen inside. of course it is perfectly legal, unless the performance changed
(Aug. 12, 2011  12:14 PM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: TenshouYoku: Recoil is negative, not good.

There's no conflict;More the power, more the recoil, like Blitz has extremely high attack power, maybe it can be the breaker of Basalt BD145 CS, but it suffers from extremely high recoil, which it will likely hit itself out of the Beystadium.
Well, just asked th!nk about this, and he says that LLD probably has the least recoil of most attack wheels. So, LLD is the best, less recoil attack wheel.
does torch pegasus spin better using the built in launcher or using a normal launcher?
(Aug. 12, 2011  12:21 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, just asked th!nk about this, and he says that LLD probably has the least recoil of most attack wheels. So, LLD is the best, less recoil attack wheel.

No, that's not possible.
LLD has high recoil, but with MONSTROUS attack power(maybe),
but it should not have the least recoil.....
(Aug. 12, 2011  12:23 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2011  12:21 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, just asked th!nk about this, and he says that LLD probably has the least recoil of most attack wheels. So, LLD is the best, less recoil attack wheel.

No, that's not possible.
LLD has high recoil, but with MONSTROUS attack power(maybe),
but it should not have the least recoil.....

Well, according to th!nk, it HAS to be LLD.
Also, Gravity Perseus(what you said) does have recoil...
(Aug. 12, 2011  12:22 PM)Nwolf Wrote: does torch pegasus spin better using the built in launcher or using a normal launcher?

It has a much better spin rate when launched normally, not using the gimmick.
In terms of amount of smash attack does Lightning Ldrago have more smash than Samurai Upper
(Aug. 12, 2011  2:16 PM)Boxhead Wrote: In terms of amount of smash attack does Lightning Ldrago have more smash than Samurai Upper

you cant compare them one hms one mfb otherwide lightning l drago
whats good about killer beafowl? like what is the main reason to get it and how does it compare to beys like vari ares and gravity perseus?
EWD is the best feature of it. It's an eternal tip, so obviously it has a lot of stamina, and this time it isn't crappy and has an S on it Tongue_out the WD on EWD makes for great defense and to add that stamina to it, gawsh, I can't wait to have one!
(Aug. 12, 2011  2:23 PM)Nwolf Wrote: whats good about killer beafowl? like what is the main reason to get it and how does it compare to beys like vari ares and gravity perseus?

Gravity Perseus is the best out of the three (only the takara tomy model). It comes with a beylauncher L/R and is an extremely good attack wheel for smash attack.
Killer beafowl isn't a good buy. You can get UW145EWD from BB-117 Strongest Blader Set with a load of other better parts.
The D:D of VariAres is quite unstable. Not to sure about the VariAres wheel, I do believe it produces a lot of recoil.

Raigeko13 Just because a part is "eternal" doesn't give it great stamina as it lacks NSK bearings. WD is used fo stamina not defence.
Beymaster7- Do you realize that EWD and WD are completely different? And yes, Eternal tips always had brilliant Stamina. The only problem with the previous eternal tip, ES was it had Bad Balance.
We don't even have a bearing tip in MFB as of yet. One has been announced, but until its released, tips like WD, SD, EWD, EDS are gonna stay top tier. The WD in EWD provides Defense. That is what Raigeko meant. As I said, EWD and WD are completely DIFFERENT.
(Aug. 12, 2011  2:23 PM)Nwolf Wrote: how does it compare to beys like vari ares and gravity perseus?

Gravity perseus and vari ares are both very versatile and show a large amount of smash. While EWD is a very good part nonetheless, it is not a part highly used for defense customs. Stamina yes, but gravity perseus also comes with a top tier stamina part: WD. Gravity perseus and vari ares both come with a left and right spinning launcher, which is something killer beafowl does not include.
(Aug. 12, 2011  3:06 PM)Meow! Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2011  2:23 PM)Nwolf Wrote: how does it compare to beys like vari ares and gravity perseus?

Gravity perseus and vari aries are both very versatile and show a large amount of smash. While EWD is a very good part nonetheless, it is not a part highly used for defense customs. Stamina yes, but gravity perseus also comes with a top tier stamina part: WD. Gravity perseus and vari aries both come with a left and right spinning launcher, which is something killer beafowl does not include.

It is Vari Ares, and not Vari Aries. Smile
A lot use:

Variares

EDIT: 4 Minutes?!
If I Was Going To Put Blu Tack In My Beyblade To Make It Heavier Plastic Beyblade Would It Be Considered Because There Will Be Many Advanatage E.g. Stronger Blade Longer Spin Time I Would Like To Know If There Would Be Anymore Advantages Or Disadvantages Thanks
ps.is it illegal if yes why
it's illegal because you're customizing your beyblade, which is illegal as it changes the beys weight therefore increasing/decreasing it's performance
how do you prevent a string launcher from the string getting shorter?
It's impossible for the string to get shorter.