Ask a question, get an answer! #2

what shall i get jade jupiter or beat lynx?
hhhm, what's the best trick/ gimmick beyblade? i mean i've already got torch pegasus, phantom fox MS, jumping base driger, trygle and i was wondering which one is the best one so i can track one down!
@ SL17: Beat is much better. Jade has been getting mediocre results, while Beat is amazing with Smash Attack. RB is good, but TH170 is also good, which makes Beat Lynk the better purchase.
Dark Leopard MS:
The gimmick of this beyblade is that in battle it can change from attack to endurance. So if your going crazy and take a hard hit, hopefully this blade will kick into endurance mode and will be able to outspin the opponent.

Phantom Fox MS:
This blade has a really amazing gimmick, in battle it can split into two different blades, both attacking the opponent, but they'll probably attack each other as well, so this blade has its advantages and disadvantage both at the same time. This blade is probably got the best gimmick, but isn't much use in serious HMS battles, as the two blades are pretty light when separated.

Magical Ape MS:
This blade has a great 'gimmick' when facing really hard-hitting opponents. This blade can be ripped in, upside-down, and in battle if its knocked so hard it flips over, it is possible for it to keep spinning, obviously in the opposite spin direction it was launched in. This almost never happens though, and the only real use is that you have more-or-less two blades in one with this.

Round Shell MS:
This blade has a really unique gimmick that most bladers have probably tried with another sort of blade, only for it to be unsuccessful. You can launch it in...SIDEWAYS! thats right, you launch it so it spins like a wheel, its pretty controlled and will knock out nearly everything that comes into contact with it. It has a rubber ring around it's weight disk which helps it not go too out of control. Like all other gimmick blades though, it can be launched in normally, but its still pretty special like this, the rubber ring, helps re-bound any oncoming attacks from other blades. Pretty cool.

Samurai Changer MS
This is a blade which has the most random of attack patterns known in beyblade. Like Wolborg, it can switch form attack to endurance, or endurance to attack, but once it has switched, it can switch back. At one point you could be battering the opponent in atack mode, and then as soon as you are hit, you switch to a holding endurance mode, outlasting your opponent.

Aero Knight MS
This is the ultimate defensive HMS blade, it comes with a huge add-on, like trypio's original attack ring, this makes the blade, actually hover slightly. The beyblade can also be used without the add-on, and it is still pretty good.
(Aug. 11, 2011  8:25 PM)sora lover17 Wrote: what shall i get jade jupiter or beat lynx?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...ion--21863
sounds good, i guess i'll get aero knight next, it sounds great, then probably round shell
What do you think of the Beyblade, Cyber Dragoon?
(Aug. 11, 2011  8:27 PM)BurnBlader Wrote: Dark Leopard MS:
The gimmick of this beyblade is that in battle it can change from attack to endurance. So if your going crazy and take a hard hit, hopefully this blade will kick into endurance mode and will be able to outspin the opponent.

Phantom Fox MS:
This blade has a really amazing gimmick, in battle it can split into two different blades, both attacking the opponent, but they'll probably attack each other as well, so this blade has its advantages and disadvantage both at the same time. This blade is probably got the best gimmick, but isn't much use in serious HMS battles, as the two blades are pretty light when separated.

Magical Ape MS:
This blade has a great 'gimmick' when facing really hard-hitting opponents. This blade can be ripped in, upside-down, and in battle if its knocked so hard it flips over, it is possible for it to keep spinning, obviously in the opposite spin direction it was launched in. This almost never happens though, and the only real use is that you have more-or-less two blades in one with this.

Round Shell MS:
This blade has a really unique gimmick that most bladers have probably tried with another sort of blade, only for it to be unsuccessful. You can launch it in...SIDEWAYS! thats right, you launch it so it spins like a wheel, its pretty controlled and will knock out nearly everything that comes into contact with it. It has a rubber ring around it's weight disk which helps it not go too out of control. Like all other gimmick blades though, it can be launched in normally, but its still pretty special like this, the rubber ring, helps re-bound any oncoming attacks from other blades. Pretty cool.

Samurai Changer MS
This is a blade which has the most random of attack patterns known in beyblade. Like Wolborg, it can switch form attack to endurance, or endurance to attack, but once it has switched, it can switch back. At one point you could be battering the opponent in atack mode, and then as soon as you are hit, you switch to a holding endurance mode, outlasting your opponent.

Aero Knight MS
This is the ultimate defensive HMS blade, it comes with a huge add-on, like trypio's original attack ring, this makes the blade, actually hover slightly. The beyblade can also be used without the add-on, and it is still pretty good.

im sorry dude, but oh my god this might just be the most incorrect post of all time
It's not correct to say CH145, right?

Rather, CH120 (145 Height) is correct?

What about how TAKARA-TOMY lists metal faces at the end of a combo (ex: dark wold df145fs (MF)); should we be doing this?
@ SSJ: Metal Faces weigh more than regular Face Bolts, thus adding some extra oomph to a Beyblade's defensive and/or offensive capabilities
@?uestion
Yes, IIRC.
@T.L-Drago 9207
Thank you Captain Obvious!
(Aug. 12, 2011  12:37 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ SSJ: Metal Faces weigh more than regular Face Bolts, thus adding some extra oomph to a Beyblade's defensive and/or offensive capabilities

... He is an Advanced Member. Of course he knows that and is way beyond that point. He was obviously wondering if we should adopt the method TAKARA-TOMY has been using where the Metal Face, in a combination name, is specified only at the end. What most users here currently write is "MF Basalt Bull BD145CS", for instance, while TAKARA-TOMY would write "Basalt Bull BD145CS (MF)" or not even in parentheses.
(Aug. 12, 2011  12:07 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: It's not correct to say CH145, right?

Rather, CH120 (145 Height) is correct?

What about how TAKARA-TOMY lists metal faces at the end of a combo (ex: dark wold df145fs (MF)); should we be doing this?

I guess, but we're so used to it, it's kinda hard to break old habits. But why Dark Wolf as an example? Anyway, I don't see any reason to change.
(Aug. 12, 2011  12:41 AM)Temporal Wrote: Anyway, I don't see any reason to change.

Really ? The official quality of this method, you do not see it ?
ive been off beyblade since 4d started can anyone give me a list of all 4d beys ive ordered a random booster 7 to get back in so yeh can anyone help?
(Aug. 12, 2011  1:11 AM)NobleGallade Wrote: ive been off beyblade since 4d started can anyone give me a list of all 4d beys ive ordered a random booster 7 to get back in so yeh can anyone help?

MFB product list on beywiki.

Temporal, I actually like it better
Are there any signifigant differences both physicaly (weight, dimensions) and performance wise between Infinity and Thunder? I am afraid that Hasbro made Thunder lighter than Infinity similar to all the legend wheels are too light.
(Aug. 12, 2011  2:45 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Are there any signifigant differences both physicaly (weight, dimensions) and performance wise between Infinity and Thunder? I am afraid that Hasbro made Thunder lighter than Infinity similar to all the legend wheels are too light.

Hm, I do not remember anything being posted about that.
Well just as the saying goes, "No news is good news" I suppose. (all rhymes unententional)

Thanks Kai-V. Now I know I can go out and buy a Thunder Libra while still getting the same parts and performance Mugen Libra brought us.

Ill have to now figure out how Infinity/Thunder differs from the original Libra. To Beywiki! If it's not on beywiki, which I will go check now will someone please post the answer here? Thanks.
Original Libra and Thunder are totally different lol. Thunder weighs less than Earth, has just a BIT more recoil than Earth, and less stamina. Earth is a better choice overall, but Thunder is on par with it.
Thanks Raigeko, but I was wondering how Libra and Infinity differed. Still, the part about Earth I wasnt aware of, so thanks.
(Aug. 12, 2011  3:47 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Original Libra and Thunder are totally different lol. Thunder weighs less than Earth, has just a BIT more recoil than Earth, and less stamina. Earth is a better choice overall, but Thunder is on par with it.

i think it might just be lighter making it look like it has more recoil

if earth has more stamina and defence then thunder, then how can it be par with thunder yet a better choice overall?
Am I nuts or are the legends just made of a lighter metal? I want a cyber pegasus and I am wondering if I can save money by getting a legend booster instead of the normal package.
@lordWolfblade
I say on par, as in it's behind it.
PunkBlader
Yes, all of the legends are made lightly. Cyber Pegasus isn't a really good buy, Cyber is nothing like Pegasis, even though it has the same overall shape.