Ask a question, get an answer! #2

The material used isnt different, but yes, they are much lighter than most Metal Wheels because they aesteticly imitate the original pre-HWS designs, but not thier functionality and preformance. Since they are just recreations, they only look alike, not preform alike.

If you get the boosters instead of the normal Legend packs, kn ow that you will not get a launcher or a ripcord, just the bey and the assembly tool, as well as a printed facebolt instead of a sticker. that said, you will end up buying string launchers, rev up launchers, and launcher grips anyway so it really doesnt matter which one you buy.
Raigeko1 Wrote:@lordWolfblade
I say on par, as in it's behind it.

last i checked, on par means: "at the same level as someone or something"

so by saying on par you are basically saying that they are equal...
Well, it's RIGHT behind it, but not quite as good as it. I just can't think of anything else to say Tongue_out Plus saying on par makes me sound smartz! Grin
I checked, Libra was an amazing Stamina type wheel! Nothing like Infinity/Thunder, as said before. thanks everyone.

I agree with Lord Wolfblade. "On Par" would suggest they are equals. Infinity/Thunder is a very good substitute for Earth, nothing more. It may also be used if a blader prefers Infinity's differences from Earth, which could be benificial in a few situations, but not many.
(Aug. 12, 2011  5:13 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Well, it's RIGHT behind it, but not quite as good as it. I just can't think of anything else to say Tongue_out Plus saying on par makes me sound smartz! Grin

well then you say earth is slightly better for both defence and stamina

well the fact that saying on par was incorrect...

sorry for being rude (or whatever i am being), i am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to the WBO, again sorry
Nah it's ok. I can understand. If Earth is not an available wheel to use for defense, Thunder would be a great substitute!
Was Dragoon MF only released by TT
I think so, as all versions of it were in random boosters, and only TT makes random boosters.
(Aug. 12, 2011  5:46 AM)smoked17 Wrote: Was Dragoon MF only released by TT

Yah it was in a manga but never in an anime. Its rare also extremely rare if I must say Tongue_out
What Plastic gen bey is the closest in design to scythe kronos and fang leone?
Similar to Scythe, maybe Galeon? At least War Lion + Sub AR is kind of similar.

Okay, was wondering if anyone knows if the beystadium A-5 is any good? Its from the plastic gen:
Was just wondering if anyone knows anything on this, just saw it on YJA and it got me curious.
I really do not recall reading anything about it even on Off the Chain, but for reference, it is called "BeyStadium Triple Step" ...
Where do I post a question about recoil?..In the recoil draft or here or in the build me a combo thread?
I think posting here would be the best.
(Aug. 12, 2011  11:20 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Where do I post a question about recoil?..In the recoil draft or here or in the build me a combo thread?

Ask in-
Ask Q Get A- If you want some general info.
BeyWiki Draft- If you have some questions related to the article.
Build Me a Combo- If you want a combo that produces too much of recoil.
Smile
(Aug. 12, 2011  1:39 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2011  1:11 AM)NobleGallade Wrote: ive been off beyblade since 4d started can anyone give me a list of all 4d beys ive ordered a random booster 7 to get back in so yeh can anyone help?

MFB product list on beywiki.

Temporal, I actually like it better

thanks man
What exactly leads to the recoil in the beys and which attack beys have a low amount of recoil?
@ bltiz unicorno and Janstarblast i'm not getting it, i just want to know which is best, i was allowed to post it here last time
@Nwolf:
Strictly competitively speaking, Samurai Changer MS is the best. Its AR is the best in attack in HMS.

If you're concerned about gimmicks, I personally think Phantom Fox MS has the best gimmick. I like it because being able to split into two is cool imo.
oh ok thanks, finally i get a proper answer! i mean i already have those two, so thats good!
(Aug. 12, 2011  11:33 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: What exactly leads to the recoil in the beys and which attack beys have a low amount of recoil?

Um, recoil's definition will tell you why recoil is caused in beyblade. In a nutshell(and in layman's language), it can be said that recoil is caused due to a powerful impact. This means that the bey suffered due to its own attack power. It loses stamina at times, and usually self-KOs.
Every attack wheel has had recoil, IMO. Yes, recoil can be reduced my adding some weight to the combo(MF). Other than that, RF is used. RF significantly cuts down chances of self-KO due to recoil, as I have observed.
But bear in mind, about gimmicks, its my personal opinion that Phantom Fox MS has the best gimmick.
But I actually wanted to ask that what shape of the wheel causes recoil becuase otherwise all wheels would have had the same recoil..which isn't..thats what I want to know..that is there any particular 'shape' of the wheel which causes recoil to increase in it. And which wheels have a comparatively lesser recoil?
(Aug. 12, 2011  12:04 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: But I actually wanted to ask that what shape of the wheel causes recoil becuase otherwise all wheels would have had the same recoil..which isn't..thats what I want to know..that is there any particular 'shape' of the wheel which causes recoil to increase in it. And which wheels have a comparatively lesser recoil?

Circular ones, with less contact points have the least recoil. Example- Basalt. As most attack wheels have contact points, there is hardly any attack wheel that doesn't have recoil. In the case of attack wheels, some lighter wheels also suffer from recoil damage.
If the MW's contact points protrude out too much, recoil is caused. Though I am not quite sure about this.
OK..that clears out a lot of misconception..and what about the best attack wheels with low recoil?