Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 10, 2011  8:18 AM)Flame Aries Wrote: Now my question: Is there any other way, besides looking at the box, to tell if a bey is fake?

The parts will be badly molded and they will be very weak, you can weigh the metal wheel and compare it to the weights given in the 'Weights of MFB' Thread.
What would happen if jade jupiter had the metal balla on the inside, and had an fd bottom on final drive? Would the rpm be EPIC and the bey still, or just normal and attack?
is there only one seaborg colored sharp base realesed (poseidon) ? Or was there one realesed in a random booster
I've always noticed on the back of Metal Fight Beyblade boxes and in commercials that they always show that radar graph. I know that it's meant to show like the bey's attack, stamina, ect. I've always been curious on what each of the 6 points of the radar graph meant. What do each of them say?
(Aug. 10, 2011  1:54 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: What would happen if jade jupiter had the metal balla on the inside, and had an fd bottom on final drive? Would the rpm be EPIC and the bey still, or just normal and attack?

What?!

You lost me at F:D

(Aug. 10, 2011  10:41 PM)HellKaiserZero Wrote: I've always noticed on the back of Metal Fight Beyblade boxes and in commercials that they always show that radar graph. I know that it's meant to show like the bey's attack, stamina, ect. I've always been curious on what each of the 6 points of the radar graph meant. What do each of them say?

The top means "Attack Power," the bottom right means "Defense Power," and the bottom left means "Stamina Power." Each of the categories in between basically mean "a balance of __ and __."

[Image: 19852144.png]
What are you saying ? That is not what the categories are at all :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...#pid616935
So, what would you know about Helios' grandfather?

I mean, I know he had his grandson use Sol Blaze V145AS to create extreme weather conditions and natural disasters in different parts of the world, and then he'd go into space and (somehow) have this meteor that was seen at the very beginning of the film crash into the earth, effectively trashing it. Was it all a big scheme to destroy the world and rebuild it in the image of his clan?
CW (Clear Wheel) is the Japanese term for the ENergy Ring

the PC Frame is a part of a 4D Fusion Wheel than can be used with its Metal Frame to change modes. The PC in PC Frame stands for PolyCarbonate, considering that it's made of polycarbonate
(Aug. 11, 2011  2:04 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: CW (Clear Wheel) is the Japanese term for the ENergy Ring

the PC Frame is a part of a 4D Fusion Wheel than can be used with its Metal Frame to change modes. The PC in PC Frame stands for PolyCarbonate, considering that it's made of polycarbonate

Or you redirect him to the clear article on Metal Fight Beyblade on Beywiki.

Also, for your own question, this topic is only for questions about the Beyblade hobby.
Which is the best Gravity Perseus combo that is not an attack type?
Uhm Chups combo, MFH Gravity Persues85RS [stamina CW rubber]. Is the current one lol.
Let me ask again: Combo that I theorize: Jade Jupiter FGrin. Jade's Mode: stamina. When Jade Jupiter changes mode will the FGrin be stationary like it should be, or just act like normal?
I would think MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145CS as well.
(Aug. 11, 2011  3:52 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Let me ask again: Combo that I theorize: Jade Jupiter FGrin. Jade's Mode: stamina. When Jade Jupiter changes mode will the FGrin be stationary like it should be, or just act like normal?

Jade Jupiter does not change mode in battle ?
um, you forgot to disable the smilies on your post, dude! I was talking to Galaxy Jay by the way!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_63jRDRTn...ture=feedu
Go to 2:50 in the video. It says it there. The turning force increases but the power is in the center, so I thought: Final Drive can put that center power mode on steroids. THAT IS THE QUESTION!!!!
(Aug. 11, 2011  4:36 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_63jRDRTn...ture=feedu
Go to 2:50 in the video. It says it there. The turning force increases but the power is in the center, so I thought: Final Drive can put that center power mode on steroids. THAT IS THE QUESTION!!!!

... When Jade Jupiter F:D reaches a lower spin velocity, Jade's metal balls will go more in the centre of the Metal Wheel; eventually, F:D activates its drive, it will move around more but it will still not have much spin, so the metal balls might go slightly more outwards, but it should not create anything "HUGE AND POWERFUL" as you seem to think it would be.
(Aug. 11, 2011  4:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2011  4:36 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_63jRDRTn...ture=feedu

... When Jade Jupiter FGrin reaches a lower spin velocity, Jade's metal balls will go more in the centre of the Metal Wheel; eventually, FGrin activates its drive, it will move around more but it will still not have much spin, so the metal balls might go slightly more outwards, but it should not create anything "HUGE AND POWERFUL" as you seem to think it would be.

Well I didn't think it would do that, just thought it whould make Jupiter bit more aggressive and durable in battle. Like FS, only done the RIGHT way (instead of that piece of CARP!) Grin
Is it legal to use the dragon winder that comes with Ldrago when not using Ldrago? I have bigger hands so I normally do this.
No,any winders that are not meant to be used with others are not.
We don't know. We doubt that it will ever be released.