Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Hell - Both modes, normal and boost.
Everything else - normal only. If it works in boost mode, then great, but it's illegal.
Also, do S130 and MB have any use at all? I've heard MB is good defensively, but I know nothing about S130 other than that it looks freaking awesome!
Raigeko13, S130 can be used with Beat Lynx, in MF Beat Lynx S130R²F and MB can be used in MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB.
This may be a stupid question but, Does anyone know if after you preorder something people can change the price of it. Toywiz has some cheap preorders wanna know if they can change it oon me.
(Aug. 09, 2011  6:18 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: This may be a stupid question but, Does anyone know if after you preorder something people can change the price of it. Toywiz has some cheap preorders wanna know if they can change it oon me.

this is for beyblade hobby. I think that the whre to find beyblades is the best place for that question
(Aug. 09, 2011  6:18 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: This may be a stupid question but, Does anyone know if after you preorder something people can change the price of it. Toywiz has some cheap preorders wanna know if they can change it oon me.
Not the place to ask.
Contact ToyWiz.
what is the record for longest bey spin time and what bey was used
where can i get a realy cheap big bang pegasus
Use Purchase Consultation.
I though Purchase Consultation was for deciding what to buy, not where...

You should check eBay...

Not really a question about beyblades but I don't think they're legally allowed to advertise it as one price but charge you a higher one so unless the change is downwards, you can almost certainly register a complaint against them if they do.
I think they wouldn't do it to you, and I know that the customer service is good there...
(Aug. 09, 2011  6:39 AM)Boxhead Wrote: Was dragoon MSUV rare even when HMS was the current system
Like how Silver qeutzalcoatl is rare?

of course it was rare back in the day i occasionally wodered as a guest it still was ultra rare back then its like silver quetz yeah just more rare. Quetz arent as rare as dragoon msuv and never has been. if they were realsed at the same times dragoon msuv will prob be rarer
(Aug. 09, 2011  4:17 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Hell - Both modes, normal and boost.
Everything else - normal only. If it works in boost mode, then great, but it's illegal.
it is in Normal Mode But It act like it is in boost mode,it if right under the scythe wheel no big gap, so in that case it is legal. i even made a vid about it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICxnhfNG5q8

But my question: Is EDS a good stamina bottom?
(Aug. 09, 2011  10:54 PM)poseidon Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2011  6:39 AM)Boxhead Wrote: Was dragoon MSUV rare even when HMS was the current system
Like how Silver qeutzalcoatl is rare?

of course it was rare back in the day i occasionally wodered as a guest it still was ultra rare back then its like silver quetz yeah just more rare. Quetz arent as rare as dragoon msuv and never has been. if they were realsed at the same times dragoon msuv will prob be rarer

Not true; Dragoon MSUV was a regular release and you could buy it from most stores that sold Beyblades.
Zombie beyblades are technically considered stamina types correct? Zombies being a sub class of stamina
(Aug. 10, 2011  3:04 AM)Arctic Wrote: Zombie beyblades are technically considered stamina types correct? Zombies being a sub class of stamina

Read the article on Zombies/Survival on Beywiki ...
I have read it multiple times. I guess I'll go look again then...
(Aug. 09, 2011  11:18 PM)Hell Wolf Wrote: But my question: Is EDS a good stamina bottom?

Testing is needed to really see for sure, but it's done pretty well so far as far as I know.
Can the sub CW's of 4D beys be used with other CW's ? Example: Bull with Kronos' free spinning frame, Aquario with Lynx's sub CW, etc.

I asked this before, but people didn't understand what I meant.
If by sub CW, you mean PC Frame:

4D Metal Wheels must be attached to its PC Frame (if any), and the interchange of PC frames to another 4D Metal Wheels is illegal.

Clear Wheels are still free to be interchanged with others however you like.
I think I understand you. They are not sub Clear Wheel. They are called PC Frame(s). They are parts of the Metal Wheel. so they fit other Clear Wheels.
As far as I know, the thing your talking about is called a PC frame and is part of the MW, not the CW, so yes it can be, but just to be sure, look it upTongue_out

Now my question: Is there any other way, besides looking at the box, to tell if a bey is fake?

EDIT: It looks like I was too late to answer that guy's question.
(Aug. 10, 2011  8:18 AM)Flame Aries Wrote: As far as I know, the thing your talking about is called a PC frame and is part of the MW, not the CW, so yes it can be, but just to be sure, look it upTongue_out

Now my question: Is there any other way, besides looking at the box, to tell if a bey is fake?

You should also be able to tell if a bey is fake by slightly shaking the box and if it sounds like it isn't very well wrapped, it is usually fake. There may be other things but thats the only one I know.
(Aug. 10, 2011  8:18 AM)Flame Aries Wrote: As far as I know, the thing your talking about is called a PC frame and is part of the MW, not the CW, so yes it can be, but just to be sure, look it upTongue_out

You should also be able to tell if a bey is fake by slightly shaking the box and if it sounds like it isn't very well wrapped, it is usually fake. There may be other things but thats the only one I know.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post.

Besides that,look below the metal wheel and the parts.It it has codes such as A1,A2 or whatever code,its original.All fakes have no code on them.