Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Is the Hasbro 230 better than the TT 230.
(Aug. 05, 2011  4:23 PM)grav Wrote: does anyone know which type beats which?(i.e defense beats atack,attack beats stamina,etc.)

attack beats stamina which beats defence which beats attack and how do you not know this?
Why would it be better? They are the exact same, no? Just a slightly different colour, IIRC.
grav: Attack beats stamina, stamina beats defense, and defense beats attack, theoretically.

Sasuke: I don't think there's any difference, besides color. :\

EDIT: Ninja'd x2!
wich is better for lightning L-Drago BD145RF MF-H MF-L or MF-M
What would make a better attack fusion wheel Vulcan or night?
-DERP, answered a question that didn't belong here. Sorry Kai-V! Deleted-
That should have been asked and answered in the "Build me a combo!" topic, not here.
(Aug. 05, 2011  4:26 PM)Kaioya Wrote: grav: Attack beats stamina, stamina beats defense, and defense beats attack, theoretically.

Sasuke: I don't think there's any difference, besides color. :\

EDIT: Ninja'd x2!

beywikia is a liar,then.
(Aug. 05, 2011  5:49 PM)sasuke41915 Wrote: beywikia is a liar,then.

Probably because there is no such thing as "Beywikia".
(Aug. 05, 2011  6:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2011  5:49 PM)sasuke41915 Wrote: beywikia is a liar,then.

Probably because there is no such thing as "Beywikia".

He means the other beyblade wiki. Y'know, the one mostly edited by idiots? XD
Which forum do you use to make a team on the WBO?
(Aug. 05, 2011  7:03 PM)X-Saber Gingka! Wrote: Which forum do you use to make a team on the WBO?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-General

Choose the region you want the team to be created in, then write the country, state/county and/or town you want the team-members to be.

Hope i helped Grin
This topic is for questions on the Beyblade hobby exclusively.
is it allowed to make left spin string launcher....using a string launcher & beylauncher L ???
(Aug. 05, 2011  7:21 PM)nik1392 Wrote: is it allowed to make left spin string launcher....using a string launcher & beylauncher L ???

Why would you do that? A Beylauncher L is basically a left-spin string launcher already. The only difference between the two are their spin direction, and the handles are different. And no, it is not allowed.
ohk...i wasnt knowing exactly about beylauncher....i mean the normal light launcher L....because in india hasbro havent released all the products....and there is no where TT products available here
I own 2 Ray wheels and one of them has three small indentations on the underside (one with the letter code) while the other has only 1, making it unbalanced and totally messing with the CS tip's movement pattern. Is it meant to be like that?
(Aug. 05, 2011  7:29 PM)nik1392 Wrote: ohk...i wasnt knowing exactly about beylauncher....i mean the normal light launcher L....because in india hasbro havent released all the products....and there is no where TT products available here

You should just buy a Meteo L-Drago or Gravity Perseus online and get their launchers. And modifying a launcher's spin direction is illegal.
i'l try to get MLD here...if not...then i'l see whether my parents allow me to buy online(its highly impossible)...Wink
Then i'l use my light launcher L only
(Aug. 05, 2011  7:41 PM)nik1392 Wrote: i'l try to get MLD here...if not...then i'l see whether my parents allow me to buy online(its highly impossible)...Wink
Then i'l use my light launcher L only

Why would you only use your Light Launcher L? A Beylauncher has more launch power than a regular Light Launcher... <off-topic
What Is the best bey(straight out of the box)
What is the best stadium
What is the best stadium?
What is the best stadium?
hey guys i have lightning ldrago bd145rf, but witch mode is the one for LT?
the one with the yellow part stiking out or the other one?
Do you know what time to arive at the IL tournement?
ok the balance stadium from TT comes with a balance and stamina stadium, besides the colors whats the difference and is he stamina one like a hasbro one only TTized?
(Aug. 06, 2011  1:20 AM)pegasusblader23 Wrote: Do you know what time to arive at the IL tournement?

Have you even looked at the thread? Just because I'm feeling nice, it starts at 3:30.