Ask a question, get an answer! #2

No, not really.
Deikailo - I understood there was many differences depending on the version you buy. Exactly the answer i wanted, very detailed. Thanks.
Umm, my Sono Kong Unicorno CS is more aggressive than my RF and has less stamina than my Q. Is this normal?
Just curious, but if I were using an S, WB, or F bottom with a non gimmicked track, what track height would give the equivalent of DD? The entire measurement; track and bottom together, full 4D Bottom.
Would a night fusion wheel make a good attack wheel?
Jrl007: NO! CARP!
Shabalabadoo: 125
What is the name of the beyblade that Chao Xin used in beyblade metal masters episode 8 the first time he battled Masemune on the great wall?
(Aug. 04, 2011  10:28 PM)Jrl007 Wrote: What is the name of the beyblade that Chao Xin used in beyblade metal masters episode 8 the first time he battled Masemune on the great wall?

Virgo ED145ES, I think.
Poison Virgo ED145ES
(Aug. 04, 2011  10:36 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: Poison Virgo ED145ES

No that's after he upgraded it.....
Ok, i got hasbros Rip gauge launcher at my local target in the US but when i was there they had just finished restocking but there were no beys, all they had were A TON of boosters duotron launchers Rip gauge launchers and Beyblasters, but here is my question is, were these beygear released as the same time as the second wave of MM beys? so should Twisted and destroyer be out?
Hasbro's releases are so unorganized that we can't call them 'waves', really. But I guess you can assume that, seeing as most of the new products started appearing around the same time...
(Aug. 04, 2011  7:33 PM)Jrl007 Wrote: Would a night fusion wheel make a good attack wheel?

No its too light
(Aug. 05, 2011  1:49 AM)smoked17 Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2011  7:33 PM)Jrl007 Wrote: Would a night fusion wheel make a good attack wheel?

No its too light

Actually You want the beyblade to be on the lighter side so it can move fast Uncertain
So, Night Might be a good attack wheel
(Aug. 04, 2011  6:52 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Umm, my Sono Kong Unicorno CS is more aggressive than my RF and has less stamina than my Q. Is this normal?

Yes, it just needs to be worn down.

(Aug. 05, 2011  2:02 AM)Fyurity Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2011  1:49 AM)smoked17 Wrote:

No its too light

Actually You want the beyblade to be on the lighter side so it can move fast Uncertain
So, Night Might be a good attack wheel

But in Night's case, it's just too light.
Yes, it's too light, and the fact that the protrusions create barely any form of smash at all is bad.
why cant uncustomized beys be used in tournaments, if it works for you then why change it?
Uncustomized beys CAN be used at tournaments, but they will most likely lose.
(Aug. 05, 2011  4:13 AM)Megaremyx Wrote: why cant uncustomized beys be used in tournaments, if it works for you then why change it?

Where did you see that they couldn't? I thought uncustom Beys were always accepted...

EDIT: Ninja'd by Rai.
aparently at the Toys r us tournaments that are supposed to be happening soon i heard from a team member that they have to be customized idunno
As long as they're not Electro Battlers, Tornado Battlers, or IR Spin Control tps, I'm pretty sure they can.
(Aug. 05, 2011  4:16 AM)Megaremyx Wrote: aparently at the Toys r us tournaments that are supposed to be happening soon i heard from a team member that they have to be customized idunno

Problem #1 - believing a rumor about TRU tournaments.
They don't HAVE to be, but it's better if they are, as Rai said.
I dont'know if this is the right thread for my question.

If I want doing the sliding shoot I must have a grip? Or I can do it without the grip?

Thanks.
You can do it without the grip, but it's much more difficult.