Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 04, 2011  2:00 PM)Boxhead Wrote: How do we preserve our stickers on our beyblades

before sticking them on, get some clear tape, then place it on the sticker, cut around the sticker out line, then place it on the face bolt.

It also makes it shiny Joyful_3

Edit: Tenshou he wants to preserve it so it doesn't wear from the sides, and make it look ugly...
A coat of clear nail polish also works.
another question what kind of rubber does GFC ultimate use and what makes it very fast
Seriously,there are no way to preserve stickers.All will get worned anyway.Especially the face sticker.The friction between the face and launcher prong will wear it down.If you really love the bey with stickers,don't use it.
Grip flat core?Harder rubber than RF.It stays longer than RF too.
Oh yes,before I forgot,GFC is made out of rubber.Rubber tips are extremly fast.You can assumed GFC to be Xtreme Rubber Flat in MFB.Every rubber flat tip is fast.
(Aug. 04, 2011  2:06 PM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: A coat of clear nail polish also works.

And illegal,if the coat is thick to affect the weight
(Aug. 04, 2011  2:09 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: And illegal,if the coat is thick to affect the weight

Nobody is stupid enough to heavily coat their stickers with nail polish.
(Aug. 04, 2011  2:04 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2011  2:00 PM)Boxhead Wrote: How do we preserve our stickers on our beyblades

before sticking them on, get some clear tape, then place it on the sticker, cut around the sticker out line, then place it on the face bolt.

It also makes it shiny Joyful_3

Edit: Tenshou he wants to preserve it so it doesn't wear from the sides, and make it look ugly...
Damn, I should use the Yahoo dictionary.....
(Aug. 04, 2011  11:23 AM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2011  11:07 AM)Takblade Wrote: Regarding the moulds for Earth Eagle (Hasbro), Ray Striker (Hasbro), Basalt Horogium (Takara) and Hell Kerbecs (Takara) how do the moulds differ from their other brands? (compared to Takara/Hasbro (Twisted Tempo)/Sonoking)

Takara's Earth (Mold 1) is better for stamina while Hasbro's Earth is better for defense. (Mold 2)

Hasbro's Ray (Mold 3) is the best mold IIRC. Mold 1 was released in BB-71 Ray Unicorno Starter, and Mold 2 was released in BB-91 Ray Gil 100RSF booster and BB-93 Ray Unicorno Booster.

As for Basalt/Twisted and Hell/Chaos(?), there isn't enough info on their Hasbro release.

Thanks for the information, i'm glad i bought my Ray Striker by Hasbro then. Tongue_out_wink
Takblade, it doesn't really make a difference since Ray is outclassed by a lot of metal wheels.
(Aug. 04, 2011  3:06 PM)Takblade Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2011  11:07 AM)Takblade Wrote: Regarding the moulds for Earth Eagle (Hasbro), Ray Striker (Hasbro), Basalt Horogium (Takara) and Hell Kerbecs (Takara) how do the moulds differ from their other brands? (compared to Takara/Hasbro (Twisted Tempo)/Sonoking)

Takara's Earth (Mold 1) is better for stamina while Hasbro's Earth is better for defense. (Mold 2)

Hasbro's Ray (Mold 3) is the best mold IIRC. Mold 1 was released in BB-71 Ray Unicorno Starter, and Mold 2 was released in BB-91 Ray Gil 100RSF booster and BB-93 Ray Unicorno Booster.

As for Basalt/Twisted and Hell/Chaos(?), there isn't enough info on their Hasbro release.

Thanks for the information, i'm glad i bought my Ray Striker by Hasbro then. Tongue_out_wink

You're pretty much guaranteed an aggressive CS from Hasbro's Ray Striker. If you want a non aggressive CS (good for stamina/defense customization's) you should get TAKARA-TOMY's Ray Unicorno.
is there any qualifying tournaments for the world championships in Scotland?
Omega: The aggresive CS does wear out quickly though and becomes a top tier defense bottom.
rock bul 1010: There isn't any world championships...
(Aug. 04, 2011  3:25 PM)rock bull 1010 Wrote: is there any qualifying tournaments for the world championships in Scotland?
whha world championships lol.
the clossest tornament to you iwll be a newcastle tornament
(Aug. 04, 2011  3:12 PM)Omega Wrote:

You're pretty much guaranteed an aggressive CS from Hasbro's Ray Striker. If you want a non aggressive CS (good for stamina/defense customization's) you should get TAKARA-TOMY's Ray Unicorno.

Well, the aggressive CS is a great attack bottom OOTB. Also, when it wears down a little, its the best for Balance combos like Hell Kerbecs BD145CS, I believe. Then, more wearing down will result in a top tier Defense bottom.
I'm not too sure if this belongs in the metal masters hobby topic, but has anyone been able to test the new hasbro blades (destroyer, tempo, etc.)? And if they have are there any performance differences?
(Aug. 04, 2011  3:12 PM)Omega Wrote:

Best aggressive CS: Ray Striker
Best passive-aggressive CS: Ray Unicorno
Best stamina CS: Ray Unicorno - aurora edition
Best defensive CS: RBV6 purple or blue CS

From what I can tell, every last one of them are slightly different, which is weird. I know this only because I have had every CS available.

IMO, as Hasbro's CS wears, it is not as useful as TT's CS, however, for what it's worth, Striker's CS is as aggressive as an RF, but unlike RF, it has less recoil. Again, this is all from my observation. I would suggest reserving Striker's CS out of box for tournaments only so you don't wear it and just practice with RF.
(Aug. 04, 2011  4:59 PM)pepsikola Wrote: I'm not too sure if this belongs in the metal masters hobby topic, but has anyone been able to test the new hasbro blades (destroyer, tempo, etc.)? And if they have are there any performance differences?

Sadly, I don't think anyone from the WBO has been able to find and test them. Unhappy When someone does find them, expect there to be some testing.
(Aug. 04, 2011  4:59 PM)pepsikola Wrote: I'm not too sure if this belongs in the metal masters hobby topic, but has anyone been able to test the new hasbro blades (destroyer, tempo, etc.)? And if they have are there any performance differences?

They aren't even released yet...

Deikailo- Thanks for the details! It was seriously helpful!
jan: Yes, they have been released... A couple of unboxings have been posted in the Metal Fusion/Metal Masters thread. People have found Flame Byxis, Cyclone Herculeo, Twisted Tempo, and Gravity Destroyer, just not us.
(Aug. 04, 2011  5:08 PM)Kaioya Wrote: jan: Yes, they have been released... A couple of unboxings have been posted in the Metal Fusion/Metal Masters thread. People have found Flame Byxis, Cyclone Herculeo, Twisted Tempo, and Gravity Destroyer, just not us.
Okay thanks for clearing that up, I knew they were released, just wasn't sure if anyone had anymore information. Lol, I guess somebody would have already posted that if they had the chance.
(Aug. 04, 2011  5:08 PM)Kaioya Wrote: jan: Yes, they have been released... A couple of unboxings have been posted in the Metal Fusion/Metal Masters thread. People have found Flame Byxis, Cyclone Herculeo, Twisted Tempo, and Gravity Destroyer, just not us.

Really? On Toywiz, they were still for Pre-Order, so I thought they aren't released yet. My bad. Smile
Nah man, Hasbro doesn't have release dates, haha. ToyWiz expected them to be released then so yeah. But soon they'll be everywhere to buy, that'll for sure help buying beys.
Is L-Drago Destroy 100WD more efficient at spin equalizing than Meteo L-Drago 100WD? I know both combos are relatively useless, but it just happened to pop into my head.
(Aug. 04, 2011  5:26 PM)Kaioya Wrote: Is L-Drago Destroy 100WD more efficient at spin equalizing than Meteo L-Drago 100WD? I know both combos are relatively useless, but it just happened to pop into my head.

Well, belongs to Build Me a Combo, IMO, but I'll answer-
Meteo L Drago is better at spin equalizing, I suppose, as the rubber on the CW spin steals/equalizes better than the metal.
Most likely not, as MLD has rubber to soften the blow and absorb impact.
Is it possible to make MLD as an defense combo?
OK, this seems meaningless.