Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 02, 2011  6:10 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2011  6:07 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Is there any way to prevent tips deforming because of bumping to the solid ground?

Yes, you don't play around solid ground... Tongue_out

also you could lay a towel on the ground to soften the impact...

I tried it before, but the bey just flew over the mat and landed on the floor orz
This destroyed loads of my WD and now they are all deformed much Tongue_out
(Aug. 02, 2011  6:10 PM)Flame Aries Wrote: What track produces the most airflow?

Ummm... well I don't think airflow is very useful in beyblading, but I think UW145 might be the one...
(Aug. 02, 2011  6:10 PM)Flame Aries Wrote: What track produces the most airflow?

Maybe Trypio's Flying thing( sorry, don't know the name)
or BD145,
but that doesn't affect much.

Edit: Aak, slowed!
where are beyblade manufactured?
(Aug. 02, 2011  6:19 PM)shadow x 9365 Wrote: where are beyblade manufactured?

In TT's/SonoKong's factory?
Why would you even ask this?
is there a way to get a beylauncher L/R without getting gravity perseus?
(Aug. 02, 2011  6:40 PM)shadow x 9365 Wrote: is there a way to get a beylauncher L/R without getting gravity perseus?

Yes, buy a red Beylauncher L/R...

that question should really be asked in purchase consultants, in the beymarket place...
Are they any tricks to finding what you want on YJA ?
I've been looking for a Dragoon MS and Tornado Balance Type Stadium but haven't been able to find one yet. :\
Edit : Sorry, just found the thread.
(Aug. 02, 2011  6:21 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2011  6:19 PM)shadow x 9365 Wrote: where are beyblade manufactured?

In TT's/SonoKong's factory?
Why would you even ask this?

China would probably have been the best answer. Wink
What's a good alternative to WF in MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF? It must be able to OS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170CS with a Calm CS.
Is there a ruling as to how long Wolborg 4 can stop spinning for before the life after death of the EG kicks in ?
(Aug. 02, 2011  9:14 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: What's a good alternative to WF in MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF? It must be able to OS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170CS with a Calm CS.
How would a WF outspin a CS?! Isn't WF a top-tier attack type compared to CS being a top-tier defense type?
I don't think there is a rule... But I think it would be around 3 seconds...

There may (and probably) have been a ruling on it in the past... But my post is just a mere guess...
(Aug. 03, 2011  1:13 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2011  9:14 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: What's a good alternative to WF in MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF? It must be able to OS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170CS with a Calm CS.
How would a WF outspin a CS?! Isn't WF a top-tier attack type compared to CS being a top-tier defense type?

I think it depends on how you launch it. WF can outpsin CS depending what combo you use. Including CW MW Weight and track.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWePdX-mc...ideo_title
What Gravity mold is this? The bad one, or one of the good ones?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Gravity-...vity+Molds
IIRC, it's 3 or 1, but I'm sure it's not 2.
(Aug. 03, 2011  3:03 AM)® Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2011  1:13 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote:

I think it depends on how you launch it. WF can outpsin CS depending what combo you use. Including CW MW Weight and track.

MLD is probably the only way, I think your thinking of XF OSing CS....

If you would just read the combo's thread, then you will know that there are various alternatives. MF is one of them. According to th!nk and Hero(the creators of the combo),
XF isn't the best alternative for that combo.
Does the Hasbro Gravity Perseus come with a dual spin launcher like Beylauncher LR, or were they just stupid enough to release it packaged with 2 light launchers?
(Aug. 03, 2011  3:23 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Does the Hasbro Gravity Perseus come with a dual spin launcher like Beylauncher LR, or were they just stupid enough to release it packaged with 2 light launchers?

1 Light Launcher R...
(Aug. 03, 2011  3:23 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Does the Hasbro Gravity Perseus come with a dual spin launcher like Beylauncher LR, or were they just stupid enough to release it packaged with 2 light launchers?

You might search the site next time. This was a highly debated topic, and almost everyone knows about it. So, please search next time. Smile
What is the difference of a "Legend" Beyblade? I've seen beys such as Legend Hyper Aquario and Legend Midnight Bull. What's the difference between Legends and their non-Legend counterparts?
(Aug. 03, 2011  3:48 PM)blox5000 Wrote: What is the difference of a "Legend" Beyblade? I've seen beys such as Legend Hyper Aquario and Legend Midnight Bull. What's the difference between Legends and their non-Legend counterparts?

its just the name for a beyblade produict series . There the hybrid wheel system of the 4 part system. No actually material difference
(Aug. 03, 2011  3:51 PM)poseidon Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2011  3:48 PM)blox5000 Wrote: What is the difference of a "Legend" Beyblade? I've seen beys such as Legend Hyper Aquario and Legend Midnight Bull. What's the difference between Legends and their non-Legend counterparts?

its just the name for a beyblade produict series . There the hybrid wheel system of the 4 part system. No actually material difference

I am fairly certain my counter wheel is a lighter metal. It feels different from the other wheels. I am pretty sure it is an alloy of mainly aluminum (I am a metal worker). I would also avoid the legends series unless you just want to collect them for fun.