Ask a question, get an answer! #2

is there any big diffrence in peformince between MF Lightning L-drago BD145 R2F and MF Metro L-drago BD145 R2f?
Two different MW's/CW's so obviously yes.
mind explaining a bit further then?
Both can spin-steal,but MLD is better for that,but LLD better for attack.
Except it's BD that connects most so it's actually the weight difference that will really matter here is it not?
(Jul. 31, 2011  8:26 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Except it's BD that connects most so it's actually the weight difference that will really matter here is it not?

not really BD145 is the part that helps both spin steal but MLD can spin steal better from beys above it than LLD, but LLD has over all more power, the weight doesn't really matter...
In my Hasbro Stadium BD145 in regular mode seems to scrape a lot does it scrape in a takara tomy stadium?
(Jul. 31, 2011  10:22 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: In my Hasbro Stadium BD145 in regular mode seems to scrape a lot does it scrape in a takara tomy stadium?

well yeah, TT Stadiums have deeper slopes, but thats why you use them with higher tips...
What Minute Mold Of Hell would be the best for Stamina/Defense and Can a Semi-Aggressive CS Still Be Used as a Stamina and Defense Tip?
(Jul. 31, 2011  11:24 PM)Hell Wolf Wrote: What Minute Mold Of Hell would be the best for Stamina/Defense and Can a Semi-Aggressive CS Still Be Used as a Stamina and Defense Tip?

4 minute is best at all, then 3 minute, then 2 etc... and yes Semi aggressive CS works for both, with a tint of attack...
I wonder does anyone have a pic of the cerebus constellation cause i cant find a good one and Id love to see what Kerbecs is based off of constellation wise.
(Aug. 01, 2011  2:26 AM)Flame Aries Wrote: Does fang and BD145 go well together

Ask that in the "Build me a combo!" topic.

Clonetos Wrote:I wonder does anyone have a pic of the cerebus constellation cause i cant find a good one and Id love to see what Kerbecs is based off of constellation wise.

Have you really never heard of Google. That is not even related to the Beyblade hobby ...
(Aug. 01, 2011  2:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2011  2:26 AM)Flame Aries Wrote: Does fang and BD145 go well together

Ask that in the "Build me a combo!" topic.

Clonetos Wrote:I wonder does anyone have a pic of the cerebus constellation cause i cant find a good one and Id love to see what Kerbecs is based off of constellation wise.

Have you really never heard of Google. That is not even related to the Beyblade hobby ...
i think it is because it has to do with Kerbecs it was a harmless question...
(Aug. 01, 2011  2:51 AM)Deikailo Wrote: What is Urubogu?

Apparently it is really how "Wolborg" is written in Katakana, although it should logically be 'warubougu', at least.
Thanks, I've been trying to figure that one out. I would have thought the same.
well my friends tell me about D series it is
WD>SD>D>WD
are my friends right?
(Aug. 01, 2011  3:31 AM)Pendekar Gila Wrote: well my friends tell me about D series it is
WD>SD>D>WD
are my friends right?
Not really. IIRC, in terms of stamina, PD>WD>SD>D.
what are all of the different "eternal" bottoms
(Aug. 01, 2011  6:10 AM)Jdog Wrote: what are all of the different "eternal" bottoms
Eternal Sharp,Eternal Wide Defense,Eternal Defense Sharp
Or you redirect him to the clear Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki, where he could have just used his browser's search function to look for the word "eternal".
(Aug. 01, 2011  6:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Or you redirect him to the clear Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki, where he could have just used his browser's search function to look for the word "eternal".

oops sorry i forgot (excuse):its 2 am and im half awake
on my BB-10 attack stadium dirt accumulates on my rubber tips like hasbro stadiums. What can i do to remove this dirt