Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Sorry. Just had to get that out. :\ I had a bad day, and I didn't mean to take my hate out on you. My apologies...
What is the most useful and effective mode of the Big Bang wheel? (if nobody know just give me your opinion :\)
(Jul. 30, 2011  1:34 AM)Flame Aries Wrote: What is the most useful and effective mode of the Big Bang wheel? (if nobody know just give me your opinion :\)

That's already been answered. Use the search function.
I believe it's omnidirectional, anyways.
(Jul. 29, 2011  11:57 AM)th!nk Wrote: The base is wolborg 2, The SG is from Wolborg 2, but with a Driger F shaft.

It's a good upper attack custom, basically, needs a better weight disk, and left spin works better despite what you'll read to the contrary.
At least, I'm quite sure, the tip is metal, right?
Err.. no. The tip is plastic...
report when i look to Storm Capricorne articles its say
"The Bey Storm Capricorne is renamed Storm Capricorn in the Hasbro release.The bey it's self is a very bad bey with barely no stamina and only attacks a few times before it stops spinning."
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...rne_m145_q
What about it?
They just removed the e.
What exactly is a spike attack? And I looked under articles in terminology and couldn't find it and i even searched. :\
It's in the smash attack article.
That goes to the Build me a combo thread.
Gee, this thread composes lots of useless posts.
Actually no it really doesn't since he isn't asking for a combo. But that's debatable to an extent.

>Gee, this thread composes lots of useless posts.
Including some of your own, yes.
(Jul. 30, 2011  4:09 AM)th!nk Wrote: It's in the smash attack article.
Thanks for the help and another question "what is the time rook?" I searched for the thread but stumbled upon nothing. Also, sorry if my question are bothering you.
Thanks for the help and another question "what is the time rook?" I searched for the thread but stumbled upon nothing. Also, sorry if my question are bothering you.
?
OK, in the Beyblade Metal Masters Pegasis Battle Pack, is the storm pegasis face tatooed on the face or is it stickers?
^ Stickers.
(Jul. 30, 2011  5:58 AM)Flame Aries Wrote:

Meh. These questions are okay, and I'm in a decent mood anyway.
Heh, that's why we don't use nicknames any more. Time Rook was MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230WF/MF (WF being better). TH170 basically outclasses 230 for that particular combo, though.
(Jul. 30, 2011  6:09 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2011  5:58 AM)Flame Aries Wrote:

Meh. These questions are okay, and I'm in a decent mood anyway.
Heh, that's why we don't use nicknames any more. Time Rook was MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230WF/MF (WF being better). TH170 basically outclasses 230 for that particular combo, though.
Ah, so the custom Basalt Kerbecs TH170 WF is nothing more than the evolved version of time rook?
Yes. Be careful using nicknames at all, but yeah, it was basically (hmm, TH170 is probably better than 230, and that combo works with 230. EUREKA!), as the MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF states Wink 195 is an amazing height, I think it's centre of gravity must be right where a lot of common attackers hit, meaning they do very little.

I honestly wondered if it deserved it's own thread, but the improvement and amount of instruction that it required (due to the fact there are 3 heights, and 3 different launches that it can use), meant it needed a proper thread (that and Hero was very insistent upon it).

FWIW, if I had been allowed to name it, MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF would've probably been called "Time Lord" as an homage.
(Jul. 30, 2011  6:20 AM)th!nk Wrote: Yes. Be careful using nicknames at all, but yeah, it was basically (hmm, TH170 is probably better than 230, and that combo works with 230. EUREKA!), as the MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF states Wink 195 is an amazing height, I think it's centre of gravity must be right where a lot of common attackers hit, meaning they do very little.

I honestly wondered if it deserved it's own thread, but the improvement and amount of instruction that it required (due to the fact there are 3 heights, and 3 different launches that it can use), meant it needed a proper thread (that and Hero was very insistent upon it).

FWIW, if I had been allowed to name it, MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF would've probably been called "Time Lord" as an homage.
Once again thanks for the help, th!nk Joyful_2
Would the R145 be a good sub for BD145?
No..because R145 has a lot of recoil

EDIT: For the first time I answered before Raigeko13 and th!nk Tongue_out
Nope, too much recoil.
EDIT: Wow.
I got ninja'd.
Amazing.
@Flaming Aries: No problemo.

@Nuclear Hades: No, R145 has a lot of recoil due to the large gaps. R145 is more of an attack track. BD145 is a very unique part, there really is nothing else like it, the closest things are probably 230, TH170, and 85, but yeah. BD145 is basically the lynchpin of most competitive metagames right now.

Edit: Woah, I'm getting rusty.
(Jul. 30, 2011  6:32 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Nope, too much recoil.
Appreciated-Thanks!
Is it wise to blend a GB145?(hit fly

Ok, now serious,
is it wise to use C145 or GB145 in a stamina combo?