Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jul. 26, 2011  4:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2011  4:31 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Kai-V said that she already made a post about BB121 and deleted mine.
But I typed BB-121 in the search function and it only pops up my deleted post.
Why? Is she lied?Or there is some problem with the search function?

http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?acti...order=desc

I never lie. I have not lied for over ten years.

You obviously just do not know how to use anything right and you cannot make good posts. You are really becoming annoying.
OK, my bad, I'm totally bad.
I just choose thread not post , so that's why...... *facepalm*
between sono kong and takara tomy if you had galaxy pegasis which of the rubbers would last longer
(Jul. 26, 2011  5:33 PM)shadow X 9365 Wrote: between sono kong and takara tomy if you had galaxy pegasis which of the rubbers would last longer

Takara Tomy, IIRC.
Question: Has Big Bang Pegasis found any Smash Attack through recent tests?
BTW, anyone got a answer to my last Question?
Yes , it does. Big Bang does have great smash attack although it isn't top tier. Omni-Directional mode is better than all the other modes of Big Bang.

Link to testing : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Big-Bang...Discussion

Correct me if I am wrong Uncertain.
How do I know when my W2D isnt legal for play
(Jul. 26, 2011  8:57 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: How do I know when my W2D isnt legal for play

If it becomes aggressive, no?
I have a LRF I want to wear down. Of course launching it over and over to wear down the rubber would be a way to wear it down. Ive been using MF-H Basalt Bull BD145LRF to wear it down but I've been at it for nearly two hours and hardly any signs of change. Any tips on how to wear it down?

Thanks Smile
(Jul. 27, 2011  1:06 AM)Chups Wrote: I have a LRF I want to wear down. Of course launching it over and over to wear down the rubber would be a way to wear it down. Ive been using MF-H Basalt Bull BD145LRF to wear it down but I've been at it for nearly two hours and hardly any signs of change. Any tips on how to wear it down?

Thanks Smile

Hasbro stadiums Tongue_out

It worked best for my R2F. The paint made it wear down faster.
(Jul. 26, 2011  7:40 PM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2011  5:33 PM)shadow X 9365 Wrote: between sono kong and takara tomy if you had galaxy pegasis which of the rubbers would last longer

Takara Tomy, IIRC.
Actually, Sono Kong's R2F will last longer. Callum6939 has had his for months and it has yet to become prime for testing/tournaments. Sono Kong's rubber is the hardest, Hasbro's is the softest.
(Jul. 26, 2011  8:57 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: How do I know when my W2D isnt legal for play

When it does not resemble W²D anymore, and when it does not act like it either.
(Jul. 27, 2011  2:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

When it does not resemble W²D anymore, and when it does not act like it either.

Well idk cause it still does look like it but in battle it will sit still and when its hit or nears an edge it will go aggro and ko the other bey. but i thought that was normal for W²D
Does it still have the little point on the edge? Otherwise, I'd think it'd be illegal, because that's how it originally was made.
(Jul. 27, 2011  3:21 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Does it still have the little point on the edge? Otherwise, I'd think it'd be illegal, because that's how it originally was made.

Yeah its still there. Its just a period size bit smaller from use in the stadium
Is the a list of how much each CW that was ever released weighs?
(Jul. 27, 2011  5:14 AM)Flame Aries Wrote: Is the a list of how much each CW that was ever released weighs?

http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/pweight.htm
You would have to know or discern some Japanese though.

Alternatively, look in the topic for each release ...
I don't think so, but you can find their weights scattered all around the forums with a simple search.
(Jul. 26, 2011  4:31 PM)Angry Birds Wrote: How can I get extra gears for my Dragoon G's Engine Gear? Its missing some. Where can I get some? Or do I have to get a new one?

you cant...you will be needing to buy a new or another Dragoon G..
but i think there was engine gear being release in packs...like neo SG..but its hard to find..try YJA..you might get some luck..but buying NIB dragoon g in ok..since it is cheap..XD
(Jul. 27, 2011  5:19 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I don't think so, but you can find their weights scattered all around the forums with a simple search.
My search doesn't work, it would always say ERROR
(Jul. 27, 2011  5:38 AM)Flame Aries Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2011  5:19 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I don't think so, but you can find their weights scattered all around the forums with a simple search.

there's a time limit of 60 seconds, so wait
(Jul. 27, 2011  5:43 AM)DeX Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2011  5:38 AM)Flame Aries Wrote:

there's a time limit of 60 seconds, so wait
Thanks for the help DeX
EDIT: Is An MF Good When Used with Left Spin beys?
Wrong thread ... Post in the anime and manga topic , but there is a thread on downloading videos in there..
(Jul. 27, 2011  1:12 AM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2011  1:06 AM)Chups Wrote: I have a LRF I want to wear down. Of course launching it over and over to wear down the rubber would be a way to wear it down. Ive been using MF-H Basalt Bull BD145LRF to wear it down but I've been at it for nearly two hours and hardly any signs of change. Any tips on how to wear it down?

Thanks Smile

Hasbro stadiums Tongue_out

It worked best for my R2F. The paint made it wear down faster.

Thanks man Smile Appreciate it.