Ask a question, get an answer! #2

oops sorry about that didnt notice :s im so embarresed
Is it legal to remove one or more of the metal rings from a bearing core of a plastic bey in an attempt to alter performance?
No, it isn't legal. You're missing part of the bey, therefore, that's what makes it illegal.
i want to know the best combination of parts as in the track and the performance tip im gonna need the best combination in a.........stamina type
Build Me a Combo.
i wonder if its possible
i can problably use my Metal Masters Rock Aries ED145B it has a lot of stamina lol even though it is a balance type it might even out spin a stamina type cause it spins longer than my Libra and my Sagittario combined... is that because i do several checks on my bey's parts a day? when i make his metal all shiny and i repair scratches to make my performance tip slightly better?
hmm is it possible? or do u think im lying?
hmm i guess im gonna check on my aries now that ive mentioned it
okay then....... did anyone know that Hasbro changed several names? unicorno= Striker perseus=destroyer etc. i wonder why........
No one understands you. Use the Build me a combo thread or don't post at all. Learn to post in proper English you illiterate dunce.

Read around, Hasbro changing names is old news.
all those combos suck...

also we've known the names changes for a few months...
(Jul. 07, 2011  2:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We ask that judges are really Bladers who actually know the game very well. Your parents can help you organise matches if they understand the formats well, but to go as far as judging is "out of their league".
Though he knows the game Really Well
too well
he understands what a KO,OS and Self Ko is
and he knows the clauses ( he read the rules just incase if someone does sum thing to me at a tourney ..... -.-)
though that is totally understandable
especially like most parents dont know much about beyblade
Is Gold Quetzalcoatl Painted? (i know that the painted metal wheels chip alot)
Yes, the Gold Quetz is painted
how many different rubber tips are there (besides RF, R2F, and RS)?
and so is silver quetz, hey i got a solid gold quetz, ohhh so i wish for that Cool
(Jul. 08, 2011  12:36 AM)eman9405 Wrote: parts with the word "eternal" mean they spin freely right?

yes
eman9405, yes
That would be such a terrible beyblade Callum
(Jul. 08, 2011  12:36 AM)eman9405 Wrote: how many different rubber tips are there (besides RF, R2F, and RS)?

Let's see, RF, R2F, RSF, RS, CS, LRF, and RDF (not yet released). So 7 that I know of. If there are any more, please correct meh.
what part(s) have to be replaced regularly?
All rubber parts wear down, so rubber tips
i didnt mean that i meant the meaning of the abbreviations. sorry for the confusion.
is this stadium legal? i would like to know before i plan on spending money on it. http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Attack-Stad...1e64bd3ee9
(Jul. 08, 2011  12:49 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: is this stadium legal? i would like to know before i plan on spending money on it. http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Attack-Stad...1e64bd3ee9

Yes it is legal.
Does anyone know the shipping prices for Japan-Toys?
(Jul. 08, 2011  3:11 AM)L-PegasusBlader Wrote: My Hasbro's Ray Unicorno's Face Bolt got stuck to the Bey after I tried to get it out with the Assembly Tool. I keep trying to take it out but it's no use, the Face Bolt is just stuck, any suggestions?

unscrew it?
(Jul. 08, 2011  3:15 AM)Kaioya Wrote: Try harder.

if it breaks i blame you :\
(Jul. 08, 2011  3:17 AM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2011  3:15 AM)Kaioya Wrote: Try harder.

if it breaks i blame you :\

Thank you.