Ask a question, get an answer! #2

What kind of beyblades should be used on a BB-94 stadium? Attack defense or stamina?
(Jul. 07, 2011  6:09 AM)suavewu Wrote: What kind of beyblades should be used on a BB-94 stadium? Attack defense or stamina?

I would try Stamina with ball tips, and Attack can do well also. Defense is OK.
Why is our tier list backwards in most things i see it goes like tier ?? being the highest to tier 1 being the lowest
but owers goes from top tier (num 1) then goes 2 3 and so on.I just wanted to know why that is.
My question sorta got skipped.
(Jul. 06, 2011  8:04 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Is there any difference between a Hasbro and takara Zeus? I no that the bottoms are different but i don't no which is better and why.
Where are the most Canadian tournaments held cuz i'm probably going there next year.
Head over to the WBO general and find out yourself.
(Jul. 04, 2011  12:36 PM)Xlr8 Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2011  12:30 PM)BEYBOOST Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2011  1:46 PM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2011  1:00 PM)BEYBOOST Wrote: my burn fireblaze's parts are not opening except performance tip what should i do to open its parts?
and which tip has the most attack?

You should consider using a pair of pliers to unscrew the Facebolt, if it's too tight.

As for attack, erm...
XF, RF, R2F, LRF are the options available. The current metagame relies on rubber tips a lot, not to mention RS and CS as defense tips. :\

the facebolt is not tight its spining i mean its revolving round bit its not coming out and u said (You should consider using a pair of pliers to unscrew the Facebolt,) this sentence say again i dint understand

dude u might have not put the spin track correctly or ur spintrack might have got damaged

none of these i have puted the spintrack very perfectly i take care when joining parts and my spintrack had not damaged what should i do?
(Jul. 04, 2011  12:45 PM)Hell Wolf Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2011  12:30 PM)BEYBOOST Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2011  1:46 PM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2011  1:00 PM)BEYBOOST Wrote: my burn fireblaze's parts are not opening except performance tip what should i do to open its parts?
and which tip has the most attack?

You should consider using a pair of pliers to unscrew the Facebolt, if it's too tight.

As for attack, erm...
XF, RF, R2F, LRF are the options available. The current metagame relies on rubber tips a lot, not to mention RS and CS as defense tips. :\

the facebolt is not tight its spining i mean its revolving round bit its not coming out and u said (You should consider using a pair of pliers to unscrew the Facebolt,) this sentence say again i dint understand
Try Using the Tool From the MF Custom Version....

what is MF custom version tool do u mean assembly tool?
which performance tip has the most attack? (not worned tip)
^ Yes, the MF customize tool is an assembly tool. And I don't know what you mean by (not worned tip). All pieces of a bey wear. But if you meant not rubber, Metal Flat (I'm pretty sure is good), Xtreme Flat (Good if you know how to use it), Wide Flat (Again, I don't really know but this tip is great. Less than XF). So for all I know, MF, XF, WF...
if someone was to hold a tournament
could they get help from someone who does not have an account
(ex. your dad)
he/she will not battle but they will judge, collect money and help with all those other things
is this aloud
how can i add friends to my buddy list
Wrong thread use questions about the WBO

Darkblader12 it should be fine as long as they don't participate in the actual tourney.
(Jul. 07, 2011  11:35 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: ^ Yes, the MF customize tool is an assembly tool. And I don't know what you mean by (not worned tip). All pieces of a bey wear. But if you meant not rubber, Metal Flat (I'm pretty sure is good), Xtreme Flat (Good if you know how to use it), Wide Flat (Again, I don't really know but this tip is great. Less than XF). So for all I know, MF, XF, WF...

I DINT UNDERSTAND WHAT U SAID I WANT TO ASK WHICH TIP HAS MOST ATTACK FORGET THT WORNED
RF/R2F/LRF are the best pure attack tip , your posts are quite hard to understand though Uncertain
Does Lightning L-Drago have a larger diameter than Meteo L-Drago ?
Pretty random, just interested since I'll hopefully be buying it soon.
(Jul. 07, 2011  1:33 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote: Does Lightning L-Drago have a larger diameter than Meteo L-Drago ?
Pretty random, just interested since I'll hopefully be buying it soon.

Actually, Meteo L Drago is larger by 0,1 centimetre.

darkblader12 Wrote:if someone was to hold a tournament
could they get help from someone who does not have an account
(ex. your dad)
he/she will not battle but they will judge, collect money and help with all those other things
is this aloud

We ask that judges are really Bladers who actually know the game very well. Your parents can help you organise matches if they understand the formats well, but to go as far as judging is "out of their league".
I have a question. Since tournaments get approved when there is enought info in the OP and enought participants but I have heard the host has to be trusted to host it yet sometimes its their first time. How does that work?
(Jul. 07, 2011  2:16 PM)@ngle Wrote: I have a question. Since tournaments get approved when there is enought info in the OP and enought participants but I have heard the host has to be trusted to host it yet sometimes its their first time. How does that work?

This topic is supposed to be for questions about the Beyblade hobby. Ask that in the "Questions about the WBO" thread.
What design is Zeus's Bottom shaped like
what would be the best weight disk for stamina that i have

i have a ten wide, and completely circular WD (it is as wide as ten wide, i think it is fake), a eight balance (i think it is balance) and a six heavy
http://cgi.ebay.com/BeyBlade-Metal-Fusio...14449#shId

Do you think its real of fake??!?
(Jul. 07, 2011  5:11 PM)AtomicFangâ„¢ Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/BeyBlade-Metal-Fusio...14449#shId

I'd say their products are legit. Pretty much any seller with at least 95% positive feedback and reasonable prices should be good.
(Jul. 07, 2011  5:20 PM)Kaioya Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2011  5:11 PM)AtomicFangâ„¢ Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/BeyBlade-Metal-Fusio...14449#shId

I'd say their products are legit. Pretty much any seller with at least 95% positive feedback and reasonable prices should be good.

Which is the best out of all if them
The pictured boxes are definitely TT + Sonokong (yes, I can identify even at that scale).

(Jul. 07, 2011  2:53 PM)Boxhead Wrote: What design is Zeus's Bottom shaped like

I don't know a thing about Hasbro Zeus as they gave it an engine gear but TT Zeus' SG is free moving bearing core with a detachable "God Tip".
This tip resembles the MFB D tip but is much flatter, meaning that it acts a lot like a rubberless CS.
Which one of those are worth buying/Which is the best??
Hold on, just wait, jeez. And ask in Purchase Consultation.