Ask a question, get an answer! #2

CS is the best balance tip for defense and stamina. The best non rubber defense bottom would be
MB if used in MF-H basalt BD145MB or WB in any other combo without BD145 but it is very outclassed , non rubber gets you nowhere now'days.
(Jun. 30, 2011  11:19 AM)RustyXD Wrote: CS is the best balance tip for defense and stamina. The best non rubber defense bottom would be
MB if used in MF-H basalt BD145MB or WB in any other combo without BD145 but it is very outclassed , non rubber gets you nowhere now'days.
2nd Best Balance tip?
There are no tips made for balance , but CS is the best there isn't really anything else that is balance and good.
(Jun. 30, 2011  11:21 AM)Hell Wolf Wrote: 2nd Best Balance tip?

As Rusty said, there are no balance tips, there is only tips that are great for defense and decent/good for stamina, or tips that are great for stamina and decent/good for defense. I would say RSF/RS<CS...
Guys, mf, xf, wf. Probably xf, then wf, then mf. They're more attack than anything but yeah.
Agreed with th!nk. They ARE more attack than anything, but basically they're the most "balanced" as it gets it seems...
I personally prefer wf as a good balance of attack and stamina, it is rather good Smile
(Jun. 30, 2011  11:18 AM)Hell Wolf Wrote: (For Defense and Stamina)

He asked for defense and stamina... Not attack and stamina/defense...
What's better for stamina Burn or Night also what's better for stamina MS or BS?
Burn is much better than Night.
MS is better than BS but both are bad.
(Jun. 30, 2011  12:30 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Burn is much better than Night.

Really? I thought MS and BS was a grate stamina tip.
(Jun. 30, 2011  1:24 PM)Ultimate Zero Wrote:

no. they lose too much balance
MS and BS have bad balance and really low friction which makes it easy to KO them. That is why WD and SD are used for stamina since they are relatively tougher to be KOed than these Stips(CS anf FS are exception to the bad sharp tips and IIRC even HF/S is)
ok i need to know how would i get the legend 4D guidebook that comes with divine chimera if i live in the USA without getting it with BB-104?
(Jun. 30, 2011  12:18 PM)LeoneLione Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2011  11:18 AM)Hell Wolf Wrote: (For Defense and Stamina)

He asked for defense and stamina... Not attack and stamina/defense...

Didn't see it, sorry. CS is the only real balance of stamina/defence, I guess DS might count, or EWD, as it can avsorb hits under some circumstances.

(Jun. 30, 2011  1:24 PM)Ultimate Zero Wrote:

How can you believe this? Have you ever bothered to read the top tier list, or any of the forums? A "beyblade mechanic" and a "team leader"? You are a great example of why teams are so often a stupid, pointless thing. Calling yourself the "best""beyblade mechanic" here is not only ridiculous, but idiotically pompous.
(Jun. 30, 2011  1:43 PM)shadow X 9365 Wrote: ok i need to know how would i get the legend 4D guidebook that comes with divine chimera if i live in the USA without getting it with BB-104?

ebay. it will cost shipping,though. (amazon might even have 1)
I think OkinawamTS has it too...but not sure if it comes without BB-104 or no
(Jun. 30, 2011  1:43 PM)shadow X 9365 Wrote: ok i need to know how would i get the legend 4D guidebook that comes with divine chimera if i live in the USA without getting it with BB-104?

OkinawamTS has it...but it does come with BB-104. Maybe he'd sell it without BB-104. Can't hurt to ask him.

Also, this is the sort of question that should go in Purchase Consultation...
What tip is better against 230 combos/BD145 combos: HF/S or CS?
CS, definitely. Much more aggressive
(Jun. 30, 2011  4:46 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: CS, definitely. Much more aggressive

If they can get an aggressive one.
If you don't live in a TT country, you'll get one
Is there another way to get a black Attack Stadium other than buying the BBP DX Set?
(Jun. 30, 2011  6:47 PM)LeoneLdrago99 Wrote: Is there another way to get a black Attack Stadium other than buying the BBP DX Set?
IIRC, that is the only way to get a black attack stadium. Can anyone back this up?
Buy it separately online. boom