Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I have a r2f that came with Galaxy P and it's in a very worn out state that sometime it'll just stay in the middle of the stadium instead of the usually aggressive attack movement..so I want to know what to do with it or may be it already is uselessUnhappy?
There may be some dirt on the tip, clean that off. If it still stays in the center than it is too worn. All you can do at that point is get another one, it would be considered illegal in play to continue using it as well as pointless.
It's just sad to just let it go nowUnhappy I'll get another one but I'll still keeping it just to be in case. Thx for your replySmile
Does anyone Know toywiz's shipping prices? (is this the right thread)
Not that cheap, but you can preview it before you commit to buying anything. I believe it depends on what you buy. Generally, buying from Dimsum2u or Akirasdaddy or a number of ebay sellers is FAR cheaper.
If I battle an opponent, and I use Phantom Fox MS, and dooz itz thang (splits apart) and just 1/2 stops spinning with the other still hitting my opponent, is it considered a loss for me? Does both halves have to "die" first?
does hasbro have any real release dates for wave 2 metal masters: twisted tempo, gravity destroyer ext...
(Jun. 27, 2011  9:26 AM)Meteo L-Alchemy Wrote: If I battle an opponent, and I use Phantom Fox MS, and dooz itz thang (splits apart) and just 1/2 stops spinning with the other still hitting my opponent, is it considered a loss for me? Does both halves have to "die" first?

yes you would lose, if a bey breaks or falls apart you get 1 reshoot rule but other than that, you would have lost
(Jun. 27, 2011  7:37 AM)kopo007 Wrote: I have a r2f that came with Galaxy P and it's in a very worn out state that sometime it'll just stay in the middle of the stadium instead of the usually aggressive attack movement..so I want to know what to do with it or may be it already is uselessUnhappy?

I used to have this, with my R2F. First thing i realised, i was straight shooting alot. The edges of the R2F bottom, worn off. It kind of creates a RSF instead. Just Slide Shoot alot, it will help to fix this.

(Jun. 27, 2011  9:38 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2011  9:26 AM)Meteo L-Alchemy Wrote: If I battle an opponent, and I use Phantom Fox MS, and dooz itz thang (splits apart) and just 1/2 stops spinning with the other still hitting my opponent, is it considered a loss for me? Does both halves have to "die" first?

yes you would lose, if a bey breaks or falls apart you get 1 reshoot rule but other than that, you would have lost

Do you even know Phantom Fox MS? I Suggest you to look it up at Youtube. Search what it is. It has a gimmick of splitting apart.

This is made clear in the extended rules, if you'd bothered to read them. Because I'm nice: No, both halves must stop spinning to lose, and the still spinning part must not be removed from the stadium.

@Jdbriggs: Only answer questions when you actually know wtf you're talking about. Phantom Fox has a gimmick where it splits into two parts.
If im going to make a stamina combo which metal wheel woud be better burn or earth
(Jun. 27, 2011  1:12 PM)ruler of hell Wrote: If im going to make a stamina combo which metal wheel woud be better burn or earth

burn mold 2 AND 1
Burn, but they're both outclassed by Hell+BD145.

EDIT: Beaten.
Both molds of burn are better than any mold of eagle for stamina...thats what is given in the tiers list

EDIT: Beaten twice
Burn with the right performing clear wheel can defenetily beat Hell+BD145 in my case.
1 result wont make a big difference though..hell and BD145 are top tiers. Anyways I want to know what IIRC and TBH means(i.e. what is their full form?)
(Jun. 27, 2011  1:25 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: 1 result wont make a big difference though..hell and BD145 are top tiers. Anyways I want to know what IIRC and TBH means(i.e. what is their full form?)

TBH is To Be Honest and IIRC is If I Remember Correctly (I think).
Oh..thanks for telling. TBH I was always confused when most members said IIRC so that helps a lot. I hope used them correctly
@ruler of hell
I find that if you put an MF on Earth with WD, then it can beat Hell and Burn with ease. I'd say they are all pretty much evenly matched, because with the right parts, they can beat each other. However, this is just from my own personal experience
(Jun. 27, 2011  5:40 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: I find that if you put an MF on Earth with WD, then it can beat Hell and Burn with ease. I'd say they are all pretty much evenly matched, because with the right parts, they can beat each other. However, this is just from my own personal experience

shouldn't that statement be in 'random thoughts'?
It was actually an answer to ruler of hell. I'll edit my post
Hell usually works better on CS than WD, though I'm not sure how that MF Earth idea would go Confused
It (the MF) actually, rather than weighing the whole bey down and reducing stamina, gives it more stability and keeps it from getting knocked out easily by attack types, while at the same time giving it some momentum. Also, will an aggro CS stay aggressive, or will it become defensive over time?
If it's aggro because rubber is touching the floor, then as the rubber wears away and reveals the plastic, it'll calm down. As the plastic wears down, and becomes more rounded than sharp, it gets slightly more aggro, but never back to the original craziness.
But even after it calms down and gets a little bit of its aggro back, is it still viable as an attack bottom?