Ask a question, get an answer! #2

oh well, but i heard there is a way to wear down the plastic? if there is what is it
(Jun. 24, 2011  5:09 PM)shadow X 9365 Wrote: oh well, but i heard there is a way to wear down the plastic? if there is what is it

I dunno if there is a way, but that way is completely illegal. So its better if you just let it wear down naturally.
(Jun. 24, 2011  5:09 PM)shadow X 9365 Wrote: oh well, but i heard there is a way to wear down the plastic? if there is what is it

You should not want to wear down plastic ...
Wearing down the plastic would cause disastrous effects on the performance of the tip so its better off you get a new one or change it out for a more effective tip
Sry if this sounds like a noobish question, but how can you get the tip PD?
(Jun. 24, 2011  5:47 PM)TheBestPegasus Wrote: Sry if this sounds like a noobish question, but how can you get the tip PD?

BB-90.
(Jun. 24, 2011  5:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2011  5:47 PM)TheBestPegasus Wrote: Sry if this sounds like a noobish question, but how can you get the tip PD?

BB-90.

Thanks, I've been looking on ebay for it all over.
What Korean Set comes with the L Drago armband?
how come hasbro isnt realeasing a beylauncher lr
(Jun. 24, 2011  8:48 PM)rio/pheonix Wrote: how come hasbro isnt realeasing a beylauncher lr

because 1) they dont have beylauncher l 2) they dont have a string launcher for Metal Masters released and 3) they are HASBRO
(Jun. 24, 2011  8:04 PM)Cyber Blader Wrote: What Korean Set comes with the L Drago armband?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNnnjLr-67w ?
i got a question which type of bey should i be into? A defense beyblade or a attack beyblade? my defense beyblade (earth aquario gb145rs) can with stand attacks but cant last long to a stamina bey. but, my attack beyblade (screw capricorne 90mf) can knock out pretty much every bey i have in my collection when i bank or slide shoot it.is there a combo i can use?
BTW,i always liked attack and defense beyblades.
What type of blader you may consider yourself to be, really can just be linked to your attitude and bey-knowledge. You determining what types of beys you use is just your preferred bey class. Not necessarily what type of blader you actually are.

If you question the tier of your beys, search for consult in "Build me a Combo" or Search through the current top tiers list.
How would one hold an official tournament and gain points from it?
Anybody know all the details?
Head over to the WBO General section, read both the rulebook and the event guide and get started.
On the main page you can find the guids to hosting a tournament, if it is a WBO tournament your points will be added or subtracted from your standard 1000 on the WBO according to your points at the tournament.

Traditionally, you use an actual bey-pointer in person with the challenger.
If I tried to make a defense bey without MFs to add any weight, should I use a semi-aggresive CS (mostly just 'cuz no MF to hold it down) or an RSF?
RS is better than RSF, but just use a CS with an MF-H or MF.
If you're only going to use it against Attack types, RSF. If you're going to use it against other things, CS.
Guys i been in beyblade for a year. But im asking when performance tips get like dirty like from a stadium or floor will that weaken my beyblade?
It will lessen the effects of the tip, but just clean it off. It mostly affects rubber tips though. But remember this: A blader hates concrete more than we hate hasbro, lol. Just like wood hates beyblades.

Yet another reason why we hate Hasbro Stadiums.
how much does a metal facebolt weigh
We have a topic called "weights of MFB", and it also has an article on beywiki. You could have at least tried to search for it Uncertain
(Jun. 25, 2011  1:09 AM)th!nk Wrote: We have a topic called "weights of MFB", and it also has an article on beywiki. You could have at least tried to search for it Uncertain

i did search for it
Well, then how come: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=beywiki+metal+face
Seriously, it takes like 3 seconds to find. I call BS on you having searched, at least, searched well at all.

(Jun. 24, 2011  3:48 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2011  3:41 PM)DX Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2011  3:39 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Attack: IDK really, Lightning L Drago 100HF/Ray Unicorno D125CS?
Defense: Rock Giraffe R145WB
Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145DS

Lightning l-drago is better.

I think he ment only one?
Yep......
Which is the most recommended one?

(Jun. 24, 2011  3:48 PM)Electric Wrote: For Attack: Ray Unicorno D125CS [Aggressive CS]

For Defense: Grand Ketos T125RS

For Stamina: Earth Aquila 145WD

Umm, nope, that's totally wrong, particularly for the most important one, stamina, which has the strongest out of the box bey in existence, Hell Kerbecs.

So the best overall is Hell Kerbecs BD145DS, which is great for stamina,
Defense: Probably Grand Ketos T125RS, but that's kinda bad. Basalt Horogium is also an option there, though WD's poor defense lets it down.
Attack: Lightning L Drago 100HF, which is decent.