Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Which Clear Wheel is the heaviest in my collection besides Bull?

Pegasus
Scorpio
Eagle
Saggitario
Striker
Wolf
Capricorn
Fireblaze[/align]
Is there any use of the quake tip?
(Jun. 24, 2011  4:13 AM)BeyScorcher Wrote: Is there any use of the quake tip?

No, none at all.
Ray Striker: Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it Wolf? And I suggest that you either stick with Bull or just pick the CW you want, because it doesn't make much difference. Also your lightest CW is Scorpio.
(Jun. 24, 2011  6:55 AM)Hell Wolf Wrote: Does The Rubber On F : D Wear Out?

It's impossible for anything not to wear out over time. Rubber wears down fast when it's exposed to lots of friction, like the stadium floor.
Does that help?
(Jun. 24, 2011  6:57 AM)Nano Wrote:

It's impossible for anything not to wear out over time. Rubber wears down fast when it's exposed to lots of friction, like the stadium floor.
Does that help?
Yes Thanks Nano!! And Another Question Well I Was Moving My Hell Kerbecs Clear wheel 180 Degrees and i Found it has 2 modes does that affect performance here Is what To Do the see The Mode Change: Move the clear wheel 180 Degree's Near the BD145 Spikes on the side look at the Space on the hell Wheel And The Clear wheel is either blocking the space or Not blocking the space on the Hell Wheel.
whats MF-L?
(Jun. 24, 2011  7:04 AM)Rogue Blader Wrote: whats MF-L?
Metal Face Light.
(Jun. 24, 2011  4:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2011  4:13 AM)BeyScorcher Wrote: Is there any use of the quake tip?
No, none at all.

If you put it on a 100 track and launch it correctly, you will see that it does not jump at all and has the most aggressive movement of any tip I've ever seen, as well as a slight wobble that helps off balance things.
It's still not good but it sure is fun to watch.
Quake,doesn't has any competitive uses at all,the question is mainly about competitiveness,not --for funs- uses.
(Jun. 24, 2011  7:04 AM)Hell Wolf Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2011  6:57 AM)Nano Wrote:

Does that help?
Yes Thanks Nano!! And Another Question Well I Was Moving My Hell Kerbecs Clear wheel 180 Degrees and i Found it has 2 modes does that affect performance here Is what To Do the see The Mode Change: Move the clear wheel 180 Degree's Near the BD145 Spikes on the side look at the Space on the hell Wheel And The Clear wheel is either blocking the space or Not blocking the space on the Hell Wheel.

Hells walls are very wide, so I doubt it ever makes contact, but I'd leave it in the aligned position for optimum balance, I guess. I doubt it makes major difference though.
speaking of 180 degree turning of clear wheels, it can happen with all odd sided clear wheels (kerbecs, unicorno, leone, l drago, perseus (obviously) aries the list goes on...) but unicorno can act during battle as on a three sided metal wheel (not hell) you can adfust the horns to the edge of the metal wheel.

this works on stuff like galaxy, storm, ray etc... i like to call it thrust mode, as it tends to thrust the horn into the opposing bey, I did this with ray unicorno, it had alot of power, but.... it doesn't works so well any more, as it bent one of the horns.

just thought i might as well say that Tongue_out
I'd consider that might risk it blocking metal on metal contact, which is why I rarely use unicorno. Plus, I've been using differently-symmetrical CW's for metal wheels where possible lately.
(Jun. 24, 2011  2:34 PM)th!nk Wrote: I'd consider that might risk it blocking metal on metal contact, which is why I rarely use unicorno. Plus, I've been using differently-symmetrical CW's for metal wheels where possible lately.

yeah, it can block it, I tend to use Kerbecs tho mostly, also i don't quite get the second part....
Different number of sides to the cw vs the mw. So using herculeo on hell or fang attackers.
Which uncustomed bey is the commonly-known strongest?
(Jun. 24, 2011  3:30 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Which uncustomed bey is the commonly-known strongest?
In what area? (defense, attack, etc.)
uhhh,
all of them.(Atk,Def,Sta,bal)
Attack: IDK really, Lightning L Drago 100HF/Ray Unicorno D125CS?
Defense: Rock Giraffe R145WB
Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
(Jun. 24, 2011  3:39 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Attack: IDK really, Lightning L Drago 100HF/Ray Unicorno D125CS?

Lightning l-drago is better.

I think he ment only one?
(Jun. 24, 2011  3:41 PM)DX Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2011  3:39 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Attack: IDK really, Lightning L Drago 100HF/Ray Unicorno D125CS?

Lightning l-drago is better.

I think he ment only one?
Yep......
Which is the most recommended one?
For Attack: Ray Unicorno D125CS [Aggressive CS]

For Defense: Grand Ketos T125RS

For Stamina: Earth Aquila 145WD
ok i have a problem with my ray unicorno.
i just got ray unicorno or striker from toys R us and for some reason it wont go in attack mode. i got it on wedsday june 22, 2011 and when i got it it went in attack mode all the time but now it wont and if i shoot it tilted it still dosnt go n attack mode.
HOW CAN I FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Jun. 24, 2011  4:12 PM)shadow X 9365 Wrote: ok i have a problem with my ray unicorno.
i just got ray unicorno or striker from toys R us and for some reason it wont go in attack mode. i got it on wedsday june 22, 2011 and when i got it it went in attack mode all the time but now it wont and if i shoot it tilted it still dosnt go n attack mode.
HOW CAN I FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

its called natural wearing, hasbro RFs, R2Fs and CSs all wear ridiculously quick, you can't fix it, you now have a defensive CS...