Ask a question, get an answer! #2

If you see a picture of the bey with numbered arrows pointing to it, that's telling you where to put the stickers. The numbers refer to those on the sticker sheet. Oh and it is kinda difficult with Galaxy Pegasus, I don't think it's worth the hassle IMO.
(Jun. 21, 2011  7:19 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: Ray Striker (unicorno), Meteo L Drago, and Earth Aquila.

Others would be: Beat Lynx, Fang Leone, Basalt Horogium, Flame Byxis, and Hell Kerbecks.

What happened to Lightning L-drago, Storm Pegasus (For the RF), and Earth Virgo (For the GB145)?
@eel, that should go in the Purchase Consultation thread. Not here
What is Better Takara Tomy Or Hasbro
I have a Meteo L-Drago and his Facebolt broken
(Jun. 21, 2011  7:30 PM)XDragoon5000 Wrote: What is Better Takara Tomy Or Hasbro

Takara Tomy, read around before posting a question like that. It's around two seasons ahead of Hasbro.
(Jun. 21, 2011  7:30 PM)XDragoon5000 Wrote: What is Better Takara Tomy Or Hasbro

Hasbro's Beys has more stronger and more solid materials while TT's isn't. Though TT's s launchers and stadiums are more better at the moment , that's all my knowledge on which is better.
Why would you even answer a question like that? There is no "better" between Hasbro and Takara. Their parts perform pretty much the same (with the exception of cs) but there are persistent rumors of Hasbro creating heavier blades. However I know for a fact that Hasbro launcher grips are of higher quality, having tested the two for breakage.
(Jun. 21, 2011  7:34 PM)Zed Wrote:

Hasbro's Beys has more stronger and more solid materials while TT's isn't. Though TT's s launchers and stadiums are more better at the moment , that's all my knowledge on which is better.

Not true. The materials are exactly the same. They weigh the same and everything. Hasbro sometimes alter molds to fix potential breakage issues, but that's not a common thing.
(Jun. 21, 2011  7:38 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2011  7:34 PM)Zed Wrote:

Not true. The materials are exactly the same. They weigh the same and everything. Hasbro sometimes alter molds to fix potential breakage issues, but that's not a common thing.

Um ... IIRC someone had said that Hasbro's materials are made more solid. Anyways , thanks for correcting me Th!nk.
It's an old myth, cos people thought they weighed more, and they were more solid in plastics. They're not, though, it's identical Tongue_out

Just doing what I can, seeing as the fact it was incorrect is only recent knowledge. Common mistake now, so meh. Smile
The manual of Galaxy Pegasus,d don´t have anything witch arrows,saying where the strickers
@ castelvelina
Does this pic help at all?
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...es6700.jpg
Step one on the OTHER side. You're looking at the launcher side...
Ah, I just have see it.Very Thanks.Is this is very confuse witch evryfhingt in japonese.

PSConfusedorry for my bad english, I´m portuguese.
how do i battle with beypoints on the WBO
You know what you should be asking?

"How do I learn to not look like a raging God-damned moron each time I post on the WBO".
Seriously, every post you make is a trainwreck of idiocy and laziness. Learn to read, search and spell, because you're one of the worst posters on the WBO.

Read the OP, that question is specifically banned. Go read the introductory PM, and the rules, and everything else, and stop posting til you have.
th!nk, you just said what a lot of people have been thinking for a long time. I salute you brother. Now for a question of my own. Is Pisces (metal system) good for anything? I heard it was good for defense or something, but I'd like it to be confirmed
(Jun. 21, 2011  9:48 PM)th!nk Wrote: You know what you should be asking?

"How do I learn to not look like a raging God-damned moron each time I post on the WBO".
Seriously, every post you make is a trainwreck of idiocy and laziness. Learn to read, search and spell, because you're one of the worst posters on the WBO.

Read the OP, that question is specifically banned. Go read the introductory PM, and the rules, and everything else, and stop posting til you have.

Iceburn
@th!nk:
THANK YOU, That has been in the back of my head for like 3 weeks!
I also just realized that ♥ loves Ice Burns...

Now for my question:
Do the Metal Faces of Hasbro and Takara have a difference of weight?
No, not that I know of. And if there is, its totally insignificant.
Unlikely, though hasbro's version wasn't weighed last time I asked, there's no actual weight difference between hasbro and TT parts.

And yeah, it needed saying. Relieved we're all agreed.

NightWolf, I'm curious about Pre-HWS Pisces too, especially the defense thing, as I've heard it too. Anyone care so to shed some light on it's uses?
Metal System Pisces is alright for Stamina and Defense, but there are obviously a ton of other options ahead of it.
Is it just Hasbro RF and R2Fs that have loose rubber tips? Or is it Takara ones too? Because I have one Takara RF and that tip is in there solid, but both the Hasbro RFs I have and the Hasbro R2F i own have loose tips.
Is this due to the Takara RF using a round plastic base for the tip, and Hasbro using a sort of circle with the top and bottom cut off shaped base?
Or do I just have bad luck with Hasbro parts?

(To clarify, I'm talking about my parts when they were new, and now. The tips were loose from purchase.)