Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 19, 2011  8:56 PM)th!nk Wrote: I doubt it, I don't think that's "intended use" (as scythe is a single part, consisting of it's Metal and PC frame) but unless a mod answers that sometime soon, you might ask in the rule clarifications thread to point it out, at least.
To be legal, it'd probably need to be indicated in the product manual etc.

Yeah, because it isn't the "intended use", I'm pretty sure that using other PC Frames for Scythe would be illegal.
Has the definition of "Force Smash" changed? http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Force_Smash The BeyWiki article states that Force Smash is when a Bey forces an opposing Bey onto the ground with slopes like the opposite of Upper Attack. MF Pegasis 145RF was called "Devastating Force Smasher" but I don't see anything on the wheel that would provide Force Smash. Recently, some people have been calling things "Force Smash" when there is nothing on the wheel to provide it. Please forgive me if I missed something, but has the definition been changed to smashing from above or something?
I rember a month or 2 ago I was in a tread with solo spin times of stamna types, do someone know what the name of was, or the link 2 it please? thanx in advance
My Beylauncher L/R just Broke Sorta the srting came out of the handle it looks easily repairable without any damage would it still be legasl
A repaired Beylauncher L/R
(Jun. 20, 2011  2:15 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: My Beylauncher L/R just Broke Sorta the srting came out of the handle it looks easily repairable without any damage would it still be legasl
A repaired Beylauncher L/R

If the performance wasn't affected, then it is 100% legal
(Jun. 20, 2011  2:13 AM)stevebak Wrote: I rember a month or 2 ago I was in a tread with solo spin times of stamna types, do someone know what the name of was, or the link 2 it please? thanx in advance

Use the search function.
Okay, so, i think there's something wrong here. My Lightning L-Drago 100HF from teh Super Vortex Battle set (I've had it for a few months now) has the capability of hooking onto a Right-Spin AND Left-Spin launcher, and it actually battles well? I think something in the CW may have broken, but has anyone else experienced this?
May be I'm wrong but either that it a defect produce or it's a fake( fake LL drago can spin both ways)..
I've actually heard of the happening to a couple of other people. It might just be a coincedence but please look at the clear wheel from underneath just incase. If nothing is cracked or split then it may be a manufacturer defect. Just be sure to play it on left spin only at Official WBO events.

kopo007, it is highly unlikely that it is a fake. ShadedBlader clearly states that it came from the Super Vortex Set.
Alright. It's kinda fun to watch the 2 L-Drago's that I have battle like that, one left the other right. I checked and nothing appears to be broken.
hi i would like to ask a question that which cw ( giraffe or virgo) is better in terms of stamina and defense
well virgo would be better since it would have better weight distrbution but they are both bad choices .
(Jun. 20, 2011  7:51 AM)RustyXD Wrote: well virgo would be better since it would have better weight distrbution but they are both bad choices .

i asked it because my virgo broke truing a battle and no more virgo r available in my city so i can't buy a new one a boy here owns virgo he said to me he will going to give it to me but in exchange he will take giraffe ring from me so what should i do
Well i did say virgo is better but your better off getting an aquario.
I would keep giraffe because it looks better , but virgo is better preformance wise.
Is the MFB attack stadium prone to receive scratches
I don't no what prone means but it does get scratches and you can see them very easily on the clear stadium, but they don't affect performance unless it is a dent XD
(Jun. 20, 2011  9:27 AM)beyman100 Wrote: what is the fastest attack tip

imo, XF, then R2F
I have a question if uncostumized wich is better flame byxis or basalt horogium?
Basalt Horogium , Basalt Horogium defeats Flame Byxis 230 WD mostly though if you Solo Spin Time them both , its Flame Byxis.
@ruler of hell, Basalt Horogium 145WD is better overall uncustomized, defense and stamina wise.

(Jun. 20, 2011  11:41 AM)Zed Wrote: Basalt Horogium , Basalt Horogium defeats Flame Byxis 230 WD mostly though if you Solo Spin Time them both , its Flame Byxis.

Basalt Horogium uncustomized has a better solo spin time then Flame Byxis uncustomized.
Does aries or giraffe have any competitive potential?
Waterways, read my cw guide. Giraffe's awkward shape makes it good for getting movement from attack types. It'd great on vulcan, reveals the metal.
Aries is a good bumpy/rough 3 sided cw, good for cw attack on low attackers with 3 sided wheels (not screw though, it gets in the way). Rock or counter are good examples.

But cw's are the least important part of a beyblade unless they're in the way. Read my guide (in my sig). A cw can't really be "competitively viable" or not, nor can a combo be built around it. They're truly insignificant, unless theyre getting in the way.

(Jun. 20, 2011  7:56 AM)Xlr8 Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2011  7:51 AM)RustyXD Wrote: well virgo would be better since it would have better weight distrbution but they are both bad choices .

i asked it because my virgo broke truing a battle and no more virgo r available in my city so i can't buy a new one a boy here owns virgo he said to me he will going to give it to me but in exchange he will take giraffe ring from me so what should i do
Giraffe has a very poor shape for stamina, it's probably one of the worst options. It's square-ish, and the flat corners are un-aerodynamic. Squareness gives it bad balance. Get bull, or aquario, usually. Virgo would have been a decent choice.
Is the MFB attack stadium stronger and more durable than Hasbro stadiums
(Jun. 20, 2011  2:02 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Has the definition of "Force Smash" changed? http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Force_Smash The BeyWiki article states that Force Smash is when a Bey forces an opposing Bey onto the ground with slopes like the opposite of Upper Attack. MF Pegasis 145RF was called "Devastating Force Smasher" but I don't see anything on the wheel that would provide Force Smash. Recently, some people have been calling things "Force Smash" when there is nothing on the wheel to provide it. Please forgive me if I missed something, but has the definition been changed to smashing from above or something?
Nope, look at the underside, those bumps and slopes smash downwards. Still, pegasis is arguably better on low tracks now. Meh.

(Jun. 20, 2011  12:45 PM)Boxhead Wrote: Is the MFB attack stadium stronger and more durable than Hasbro stadiums
Not really. It seems to be the same plastic, but hasbro floors feel more solid to me. Uncertain