Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Screw has upper smash, there's a difference. No MFB currently has upper attack, simply because Metal's recoil is far too much. Also, I wouldn't swap because Ray was once top tier and still has some decent smash attack, but Screw is only conditionally good, that is only with the right CW track and bottom.
(Jun. 18, 2011  5:39 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: The MW? Screw actually has some Upper Attack. So, I guess it could be a good sub. have't seen much testings, though.

Actually Screw has upper smash , not upper attack.

@Shika Blade : Screw would be your choice as it has great upper smash and its shown that Screw has more results than Ray , you can use Pisces or Horogium clear wheel for Screw.
(Jun. 18, 2011  5:42 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Screw has upper smash, there's a difference. No MFB currently has upper attack, simply because Metal's recoil is far too much. Also, I wouldn't swap because Ray was once top tier and still has some decent smash attack, but Screw is only conditionally good, that is only with the right CW track and bottom.
IIRC, it's Upper Attack. Anyways, it isn't the same, but one thing is for sure that Screw can be exchanged, his main question. It's higher on the MFB Tier List as well.

EDIT: There is Upper Attack but not effective use of it in Screw:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Screw-Discussion
um okay now that we can see vari ares bb-114 on the picture shown on wbo dose anyone think its an attack type ?
POSTPOSTPOST
Yes, but thats not an official tier list, I don't mean to offend the creators, but unless its supported by the committee I wouldn't believe everything on it.
EDIT; Chaosbey, its been confirmed its a balance type. Read around.
(Jun. 18, 2011  5:50 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Yes, but thats not an official tier list, I don't mean to offend the creators, but unless its supported by the committee I wouldn't believe everything on it.
I highly disagree, this thing is quite revised. The committee list is the Official one, but it is not as up to date. We need more general testings for everything.

Also, let's bring this to PM for any further discussion on this topic, we are getting a little off topic.

@chaosbey It seems to have recoil and a good shape for some smash, so yes, I do.
k thnx night wolf cant wait to see its performance Cool
was the realese date confirmed yet because its on ebay Crying
What is the least useful bey of the maximum series? I mean with the least useful parts.
Probably Killer Beafowl. EWD is outclassed for stamina and UW145 is the only somewhat 2nd tier part for attack customs.
Killer Beafowl , Killer is useless as before while EWD is good for stamina but has balancing problem outclassed by WD and UW145 is a bad track.
It also gets knocked around easier.
Is EWD really "outclassed" ... Everyone uses this strong term way too lightly. Outclassed would be BS, or B even.
I suppose its viable, but its not as good as WD, SD, and PD.
(Jun. 18, 2011  6:44 PM)TheBestPegasus Wrote: What is the least useful bey of the maximum series? I mean with the least useful parts.

killer beafowl really. EWD is good but gets knocked around and knocked off balance i think . At best its on par with WD
I'd like to bump up my last question; what makes Bakushin so good for stamina? Does it have the flywheel effect?
(Jun. 19, 2011  2:44 AM)IdiotBox Wrote: I'd like to bump up my last question; what makes Bakushin so good for stamina? Does it have the flywheel effect?

"So good for stamina" ? As far as I know, it is quite so-so, if not poor, compared to a lot of Wheels.
(Jun. 18, 2011  7:01 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: I suppose its viable, but its not as good as WD, SD, and PD.

Of course its viable. Also, EWD suddenly found some use with Basalt. When paired with the super heavyweight metal wheel, EWD is quite tough to KO, and at the same time, shows great Stamina, though not top tier.
hi can someone test this combonation?MF Scythe Kronos BD145EDS,i wanna see if EDS is a good tip and is scythe kronos worth buying?
Well, not many own it, so its not quite possible. Still, this goes in Beyblade Parts testing requests. You may like to check the Scythe Kronos page for updates, though...
Thanks man, i'll do that.
(Jun. 18, 2011  12:49 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: It shapes like, but it does not have those 'bumps' like storm.

(I doubt that it has defense use....)
One day, you'll stop giving incorrect, opinion-based advice, and I won't have to correct you every time you mash your fingers on the keyboard to spit out some new, malformed piece of "help" for unsuspecting innocents. Look at the testing and what kai-v has said about it, not your own ignorant, misinformed opinions. People like you, spreading misinformation, make my blood boil.

Seriously, go to the part's testing thread, and look at the tests. It's comparable to earth, and once again, you've made an ignorant, misleading post.
does meteo ldrago have the same rules as lightning ldrago? the one where lightning has to be with ldrago
yes all the l-dragos have those rules(correct me if I am wrong)