Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Fang is right spin , so it might have trouble against RS opponents Wink While LDD will not
(Jun. 11, 2011  12:13 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Thanks, th!nk.

Could you tell is Fang better than LDD?

To include on Rusty's post L-Drago Destroy also absorbs the opposing Beys spin , Fang gets killed by L-Drago Destroy badly.
Fang has a lot of smash, but it's stuck with being in right spin. Both are good, but TBH, LDD would be my preference, as Right-Spin attack wheels have issues with RS, which is seeing a small resurgence. Fang has arguably more raw power, but being in right spin means it's window of opportunity is smaller, and yeah, RS weakness.
Plus, Left Spin wheels tend to have a lasting impact on the game, every left spin wheel introduced is still viable in todays metagame (yes, even Pre-HWS Ldrago.)
Plus, Fang is kinda outclassed by Beat (though, Beat is, err, hard to control).
(Jun. 11, 2011  2:33 PM)yuseifan Wrote: How does Boost Disk work?

Read the topic about Hell Kerbecs ...
This question is a reply to one of the various updates by Kai-V... Its about Gravity Destroyer...
I believe according to the the WBO official rules, people are not allowed to change their launchers or beys, midway of a battle, provided the launcher gets damaged and the shooter used a re-shoot clause. Still, you can't change the type of your launcher. Amirite?
So, would the WBO allow contenders, to switch between Right and Left Spin launchers, while using a Gravity Destroyer, as I see that Hasbro has made use of its trademark ripcord launcher again...

EDIT- I'll like this to be answered by Kai-V herself, or if not her, then someone who can give me a sure answer. Mods, Admins and Knowledgeable people will be the best... Stupid
Am I correct? Or is it the other way around?
Low Track Stamina Combos>High Track Stamina Combos

Also, why 230WD sucks?
(Jun. 11, 2011  3:56 PM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote: Am I correct? Or is it the other way around?

Also, why 230WD sucks?

Hm ... some wheels work better on low track while others on high tracks like Basalt , Hell etc. Although many LTSC beat HTSC's except 230 and such others.

I don't know about your second question.

Off-Topic > Why does my brain doesn't work on Fridays , Saturdays and Sundays ? Argh ...
(Jun. 11, 2011  3:56 PM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote: Am I correct? Or is it the other way around?

Also, why 230WD sucks?

Who said 230WD sucks? Just that LTSC's work a lot better than HTSCs.... Nothing much.
I hope you get what I am saying. To simplify it,

CH120 is great with LLD (230WD in this case) but its nothing compared to BD145 (LTSC in this case)
(Jun. 11, 2011  3:28 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: This question is a reply to one of the various updates by Kai-V... Its about Gravity Destroyer...
I believe according to the the WBO official rules, people are not allowed to change their launchers or beys, midway of a battle, provided the launcher gets damaged and the shooter used a re-shoot clause. Still, you can't change the type of your launcher. Amirite?
So, would the WBO allow contenders, to switch between Right and Left Spin launchers, while using a Gravity Destroyer, as I see that Hasbro has made use of its trademark ripcord launcher again...

EDIT- I'll like this to be answered by Kai-V herself, or if not her, then someone who can give me a sure answer. Mods, Admins and Knowledgeable people will be the best... Stupid

No, this is illegal, which is why I keep complaining about this stupid decision Hasbro made. Even for them it would probably be illegal, so it really damages the game.
(Jun. 11, 2011  4:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2011  3:28 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: This question is a reply to one of the various updates by Kai-V... Its about Gravity Destroyer...

No, this is illegal, which is why I keep complaining about this stupid decision Hasbro made. Even for them it would probably be illegal, so it really damages the game.

Thanks for the answer Kai-V. Well, it does degrade to game.... Stupid Hasbro.... I think this is the best way to make money. People will have to buy 2 beys(a left spin with GP), just so that they could make 1 of them work better.
Did 4 weight disks ever exist in the plastic era? I'm sure I remember seeing a 4 heavy.
(Jun. 11, 2011  5:03 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Did 4 weight disks ever exist in the plastic era? I'm sure I remember seeing a 4 heavy.

Really? I think its impossible that TT created a square or diamond shaped weight disk...
(Jun. 11, 2011  5:03 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Did 4 weight disks ever exist in the plastic era? I'm sure I remember seeing a 4 heavy.

never as i recalled..
the least would be six..released with the earlier beys like auto change balancer,roller attacker etc..never saw or heard or own a square/4 weight disk..perhaps fakes have it...
Yeah, maybe it was something fake exclusive. I have all three styles in 6, 8 and 10 so I was curious as to whether I was missing something or not.
Oh, you're missing wide survivor, Wide defense, Revolver attack, maybe more, check the parts list Tongue_out

Okay, I've got a rule question, again, committee members/knowledgeable people only:
Once you choose which side of the Beylauncher L/R to use for the first round, are you able to choose a different spin direction in later rounds? I'm 99% sure you are, but on the off chance I've misunderstood something... Tongue_out
(Jun. 11, 2011  5:41 PM)th!nk Wrote: Oh, you're missing wide survivor, Wide defense, Revolver attack, maybe more, check the parts list Tongue_out

Okay, I've got a rule question, again, committee members/knowledgeable people only:
Once you choose which side of the Beylauncher L/R to use for the first round, are you able to choose a different spin direction in later rounds? I assume you are, but just in case Tongue_out

yes you can Wink
@th!nk Shouldn't that question go in "Rule Clarifications" in the WBO General Thread?
Maybe, except it's not based on a rule, so eh. Honestly, it seems like a dumb question now. I'm tired, ill, etc. Blurgh.
(Jun. 11, 2011  5:41 PM)th!nk Wrote: Oh, you're missing wide survivor, Wide defense, Revolver attack, maybe more, check the parts list Tongue_out

Yes, I'm missing Heavy Attack and Revolver Attack according to the wiki parts list and Wide Defense, Wide Attack and Wide Survivor aren't on there but I'm missing them too.
I do have every one of the conventional weight disks though and a Magneweight which is unfortunately broken. Interestingly, without the plastic, it's just a bumpy circle, rather than the 10 or twelve sided thing it was.

Does anyone know where I can find pictures of Falborg? I'm interested in seeing this "Dragsaucer base".
(Jun. 11, 2011  7:10 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:

Yes, I'm missing Heavy Attack and Revolver Attack according to the wiki parts list and Wide Defense, Wide Attack and Wide Survivor aren't on there but I'm missing them too.
I do have every one of the conventional weight disks though and a Magneweight which is unfortunately broken. Interestingly, without the plastic, it's just a bumpy circle, rather than the 10 or twelve sided thing it was.

Does anyone know where I can find pictures of Falborg? I'm interested in seeing this "Dragsaucer base".

Falborg???it never ever been released as i recalled..
What MF beys were included with the Hasbro Balance Type 3-Pack? Was ir Dark Bull, Evil Gemios and Earth Eagle?

Has a Defense and/or Stamina 3-pack been released or is going to be released? if so what beys are included? I heard a rumor that a sagitario variant would be in a stamina pack of sorts (either flame or inferno) and possibly a burn fireblaze and flame libra, but this was just a rumor i heard.
Yes, it was Dark Bull, Evil Gemios and Earth Eagle.

There has been another 3-pack released, not sure which type it is but it includes Midnight Bull, Cyber Pegasis and Storm Aquario.
(Jun. 11, 2011  7:23 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2011  7:10 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:

Falborg???it never ever been released as i recalled..

Falborg, Trygator, Tryhorn Amphylyon, and Unicolyon are all rumored to have been released in some way durring the later series of beys (either V2 or Grev) but they are either incredibly rare, unreleased beys, or non-existant and anime-exlusive beys
(Jun. 11, 2011  7:33 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Yes, it was Dark Bull, Evil Gemios and Earth Eagle.

There has been another 3-pack released, not sure which type it is but it includes Midnight Bull, Cyber Pegasis and Storm Aquario.

I am aware of that one. It is thr Attack 3-Pack. I am asking if there is a Defense or Stamina pack