Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 10, 2011  12:39 PM)RustyXD Wrote: It works good on left spin but LRF is a better option as it is faster Wink

thanks for the advice...Smileany idea which beys have LRF?
(Jun. 10, 2011  12:52 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: thanks for the advice...Smileany idea which beys have LRF?

BB-98 and MF L Drago Destroy DF105LRF Gold Armored Ver. ...
(Jun. 10, 2011  12:52 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2011  12:39 PM)RustyXD Wrote: It works good on left spin but LRF is a better option as it is faster Wink

thanks for the advice...Smileany idea which beys have LRF?

If im not mistaking.... it comes with the L-drago URS
Ultimate Reshuffle Set (L Drago Ver.) and L Drago Destroy (Gold Armored Ver.) have LRF.
How come I totally had the time to reply in between those two replies, and even between my reply and DX's ...
Sorry I am not very knowledgeable about beyblades so this might be a stupid question. Which mode is best for attacking in meteo ldrago? Thanks
I think its Assault mode.
(Jun. 10, 2011  1:44 PM)Boo Wrote: Sorry I am not very knowledgeable about beyblades so this might be a stupid question. Which mode is best for attacking in meteo ldrago? Thanks

Currently , the best mode for MLD is the absorb mode if you can purchase the MLD URS ... if not then from the starter , its Barrage mode.
Well, I am not sure, and your post confuses me more Ultimate... Tongue_out
According to the latest tests carried out by Dracovianauis, the Assault mode was proven out to be better... Well, that's what I understood from these tests' last paragraph.
(Jun. 10, 2011  10:13 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: TestsSmile

Conditions Same as OP

MF-L MLD (Absopb Version, Assault mode) GB145 LRF (MLD) VS MF-H Gravity Perseus (Stamina Version, Defense Mode, Left Spin) 85 CS (GP)
MLD: 10/20 (1OS 9KO)
GP: 10/20 (9OS 1KO)
3 Draws
MLD win Rate: 50% UnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy bad scores for MLD

MF-L MLD (Assault Version, Assault Mode XD) GB145 LRF (MLD) VS MF-H Gravity Perseus (Stamina Version, Defense Mode, Left Spin) 85 CS (GP)
MLD: 13/20 (0OS 13KO)
GP: 7/20 (3OS 4KO)
2 MAJOR (Dubi KO) Draws
MLD win Rate: 65%
Some Clean K.O.s but I'll bet that they are from GB145's small recoil although some could be the joint effort of Gravity, Perseus, GB145, LRF, and Meteo. I am quite schocked, it goes to show, the Assault Version is more like LLD, Absorb Version has more stamina and defense, so now I'm going with........ the Assault Version, naming itGravitational Meteor

Smile enjoy, I'll have some more tests up ASAP
Is assault mode when CW heads are covering the silver jaws?
Whoops ! I mean that use Absorb Version Barrage Mode if you are able to purchase the URS but if you can't purchase it then use the normal one and Barrage mode ... but if tests are shown that Assault is better then I might be wrong ?
(Jun. 10, 2011  2:01 PM)Boo Wrote: Is assault mode when CW heads are covering the silver jaws?

No, the gold jaws.
Ultimate- Even I am confused...
(Jun. 10, 2011  12:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: How come I totally had the time to reply in between those two replies, and even between my reply and DX's ...

because you have hands that types way to fast for a jetplane to even fly in the air at roaring speed....

anyways, I heard the TT attack stadium is made out of totally diff material.... can i confirm this is not true?
I dont know if this is the right thread to ask nor do I know if this question has been asked before..but can someone tell me which is the best bey to get introduced to MFB left-spin because I have 0 left-spin beys..so I need to know which left spin bey will be more useful for a right-handed beginner
@Samkul: You do know left spin beyblades aren't really any different to right spin ones, right? It's got nothing to do with handedness, though for a sliding shoot you want to shoot to the opposite side you would with a Right spin bey.
But yeah, Lightning L Drago is probably the best left spin bey. Probably should have asked in purchase consultation.

(Jun. 10, 2011  12:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: How come I totally had the time to reply in between those two replies, and even between my reply and DX's ...
I'm sorry Kai-V, but this thread is only for beyblade-related questions Tongue_out
But yeah, slow typing for them, maybe they got distracted before they pressed the post button, etc etc.

Meteo Questions:
The answer to the best mode for MLD is BARRAGE mode, Head over Silver Jaws (the gold things are claws/feet). Otherwise, too much rubber makes contact and you bounce off opponents. More metal makes contact in barrage mode, which means you do more damage.
Even for spin stealing, Barrage is generally better, as too much rubber making contact just bounces around etc.

Honestly, the MLD topic's OP should be edited to include details about which mode is which. Uncertain
(Jun. 10, 2011  2:16 PM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: I dont know if this is the right thread to ask nor do I know if this question has been asked before..but can someone tell me which is the best bey to get introduced to MFB left-spin because I have 0 left-spin beys..so I need to know which left spin bey will be more useful for a right-handed beginner

Do you even need to ask this? Of course! Its Lightning L Drago! Get it, and enjoy. I know, I know, its usually out of stock... Stupid

@th!nk- So, what does Izuma mean to say by his tests? He said that Assault is like LLD, and because LLD is awesome, I thought Assault Mode is awesome. btw, thanks to clear my confusion.
Actually I had used my friend's LLD many times before and I got the worst results with it. And when he used it he got much better results than me(he is lefty) .. so I thought it had to do with the handedness and also that was the reason I thought I amn't really ready for LLD..but if that is the one I must start with..I need to practice well in case I get it.
(Jun. 10, 2011  2:24 PM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: Actually I had used my friend's LLD many times before and I got the worst results with it. And when he used it he got much better results than me(he is lefty) .. so I thought it had to do with the handedness and also that was the reason I thought I amn't really ready for LLD..but if that is the one I must start with..I need to practice well in case I get it.

you are just launching bad....
(Jun. 10, 2011  2:24 PM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: Actually I had used my friend's LLD many times before and I got the worst results with it. And when he used it he got much better results than me(he is lefty) .. so I thought it had to do with the handedness and also that was the reason I thought I amn't really ready for LLD..but if that is the one I must start with..I need to practice well in case I get it.

Get Gravity Perseus.... A great Purchase, plus, its left spin... If you are uncomfortable, you can use right spin too!
btw, I think this should be in Purchase Consultation... Stupid
btw, a question- how to recognize that a blader is left-handed or right-handed? Because overall, I am a lefty, but in beyblade, I pull the rip cord with my right hand.. So am I right handed as a blader?
Yes, if you pull the winder from your right hand that does mean your a right handed blader.

Off-Topic : Hey , I am a lefty too !
Yes..that is how I classify bladers at least..there are only 2 people who are left handed pullers of the rip-cord in my colony. And of them..one uses the left hand because his first bey was Dragoon S which was left spin...the other person is left handed by birth..
Is Beat Lynx overall good?
or its worse?
Really?! This means I am cross-dominant after all! As I prefer doing diagrams and Geometry with my right hand!<<Off topic.

Well, thanks Ultimate.
@Samkul- Even I am a lefty by birth.
Meteo L Drago- If you ask me, Beat Lynx is the best out of the box beyblade ever!
(Jun. 10, 2011  2:27 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:

Get Gravity Perseus.... A great Purchase, plus, its left spin... If you are uncomfortable, you can use right spin too!
btw, I think this should be in Purchase Consultation... Stupid
btw, a question- how to recognize that a blader is left-handed or right-handed? Because overall, I am a lefty, but in beyblade, I pull the rip cord with my right hand.. So am I right handed as a blader?

technically yes. you may use the snipe launcher and see if you have a stronger rip at your left hand
Beat Lynx is a good bey..comes with many useful parts.. Beat is a good attack wheel and WD is one of the best stamina tips. TH170 is also a good track as it offers u three very unique heights