Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Takara MG BeyBlade H-32 H32 Draciel Metal ball defence?

pr something else?

EDIT: if it was the orange transparent one, then it was fake. I had a Golden light up music making one that looked something like it.
The one above draciel and next to a weight disk or something it is like a yellowish orange
i dont think its fake at all
i think its one of those burger king beyblades
i have some of these at home
Is there anything special about the advance HMS beys eg Advance Striker ?
Lol, no. Nothing special about them. But I will say that Advance Striker seems to be an interesting bey. Packs a punch.
Advance striker has the best left spin upper attack AR (though right spin is probably far more useful), and metal change core is apparently useful. Check the beywiki articles :3
Yeah I did but I wanted to no if there was anything special about the beys that have advance in front of them
Galaxxy: Find their threads in beyblade general and read them. Don't expect us to baby you because you're too lazy to search for/find stuff yourself.

@RustyX D: No, there isn't, just a naming series, I guess.
Th!nk the search function isn't very good and I don't know the names of the beys im searching for i'm not asking for you to baby me it's a legitimate question.
The search funtion works fine for me ...

are phantom fox MS parts interchangeable with other HMS?
I need to know what to type in before I can search it of course I saw two L-Drago's in someone's sig I don't know the names if I did why would I ask, If I just type in L-Drago there's soo much stuff I want to be more precise.
(Jun. 10, 2011  9:43 AM)Galaxxy Wrote: I need to know what to type in before I can search it of course I saw two L-Drago's in someone's sig I don't know the names if I did why would I ask, If I just type in L-Drago there's soo much stuff I want to be more precise.

why can't you sacrifice a little? anyway, can you tell us who's sig was it?
(Jun. 10, 2011  9:41 AM)RustyXD Wrote: The search funtion works fine for me ...

are phantom fox MS parts interchangeable with other HMS?

Why does nobody use BeyWiki?
I slightly scan threw it but i couldn't find it , it doesn't say it can be so i am just making sure

@DX why do you want to see his sig

Galaxxy on the second page of beyblade general they have L drago destroy , you ccan check the MFB tier list and it says Meteo L drago and if you search L drago you can still find them your just being lazy ...
Thank you, and I was searching for a while I just didn't know the names.
In future, just use beywiki's mfb product list, and get used to going through a few pages of search.
(Jun. 10, 2011  9:54 AM)th!nk Wrote: In future, just use beywiki's mfb product list, and get used to going through a few pages of search.

Noted. Thank You Both
i wonder if R2F is in its 100% potential if it is used in left spin?and how worned it is would be the best?
my rubber flat bottom was blunted . what should i do ?
buy a new one
Benjohadi it is best when its in its prime Wink that is when the little wall things that stick out from the middle become flat so the whole bey is flat hope i explained it correctly Smile
(Jun. 10, 2011  12:33 PM)RustyXD Wrote: buy a new one
Benjohadi it is best when its in its prime Wink that is when the little wall things that stick out from the middle become flat so the whole bey is flat hope i explained it correctly Smile
haha..i got it..just let be flat..i mean 'flat' for real..haha..but is it compatible in left spin?i though the star is designed for right spin..just wonder if it is 100% full performance with left spin..
It works good on left spin but LRF is a better option as it is faster Wink