Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Please do not warn me if I should not say this but I think it is OK.

What is a good counter for Basalt 230 ( If you say Lightning Tank or Maximum Meteor please give at least one more combo) ?
Also just so it isn't asked. No "Vari Percival" and Vari Ares are not the same thing, and Vari Ares is not the evolved form of Gravity Perseus.

Don't trust Beyblade Wikia at all, or any other site that can be freely edited. (Take Wikipedia with a grain of salt, they do have mods there at least.)

EDIT: Beywiki is the WBO wiki, it can pretty much be trusted.
(Jun. 07, 2011  10:22 PM)Omega12 Wrote: Don't trust bey wiki at all, or any other site that can be freely edited. (Take wikipedia with a grain of salt, they do have mods there at least.)

At least get the names right. You can trust Beywiki at one hundred percent because the articles need to be approved before they are posted, and whatever ends up being published without our permission gets deleted upon sight. Beywiki is the World Beyblade Organization's.

"Beyblade Wikia", however, must not be trusted in most cases. This is final.
(Jun. 07, 2011  10:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2011  10:22 PM)Omega12 Wrote: Don't trust bey wiki at all, or any other site that can be freely edited. (Take wikipedia with a grain of salt, they do have mods there at least.)

At least get the names right. You can trust Beywiki at one hundred percent because the articles need to be approved before they are posted, and whatever ends up being published without our permission gets deleted upon sight. Beywiki is the World Beyblade Organization's.

"Beyblade Wikia", however, must not be trusted in most cases. This is final.

My bad. Yeah Beyblade Wikia is what I meant. Now how the hell did I get the two confused that badly?
what effects do parts like LW105 and DF105 have on a right spin beyblade?
(Jun. 07, 2011  10:21 PM)Flaming Aries Wrote: Please do not warn me if I should not say this but I think it is OK.

What is a good counter for Basalt 230 ( If you say Lightning Tank or Maximum Meteor please give at least one more combo) ?
This isn't a thread for combos. There is the build me a combo thread. You could also look around the customization threads.
what effects do parts like LW105 and DF105 have on a right spin beyblade?
Is there any reason why dragoon ms and msuv is super rare while driger ms, draciel ms, and gaia dragoon ms are so common?
(Jun. 08, 2011  5:16 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: what effects do parts like LW105 and DF105 have on a right spin beyblade?
Nothing , if anything they make the bey worse Tongue_out_wink
Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:what effects do parts like LW105 and DF105 have on a right spin beyblade?

Those effects are very negligible.

(Jun. 08, 2011  5:18 AM)TheBladerNZ Wrote: Is there any reason why dragoon ms and msuv is super rare while driger ms, draciel ms, and gaia dragoon ms are so common?

Driger MS, Draciel MS and Gaia Dragoon MS are all mostly very bad Beyblades. They are common because nobody really wants them, and in the past, nobody wanted them either.
Does the core/clear wheel from LDD fit with L- drago II because in BB18libra's video called "L- Drago L- Drago it shows him using them in a combo with no metal unless you count the metal spring in F:S.i'll put a link to the video.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xjT2GU1PzM
It does fit but its illegal .
is the CW Storm pegasus that comes with BB 32 same colour as BB 28 storm pegasus or lighter like dark wolf
(Jun. 08, 2011  6:50 AM)Boxhead Wrote: is the CW Storm pegasus that comes with BB 32 same colour as BB 28 storm pegasus or lighter like dark wolf

I'm quite sure they are the same, but read the threads

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-32-Hy...-Match-Set
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-28-St...asis-105RF
why grand ketus is changed to grand cetus even grand ketus is good name then grand cetus?
I dont no ask that to hasbro ...
FWIW, I'm totes calling Vari Ares "Vari Percival" from now on. That's just too awesome a name.
That said, it sounds like someone confused "Perseus" with "Percival" and again, that people are still saying that Vari Ares is an evolved Gravity Perseus, which, from what I can tell from the manga scans, doesn't look likely.

Okay, so we know those HMS beys are easily found because they suck, but what about Dragoon G, it's got what's arguably the best spike attack AR, and they're everywhere. Did TT produce too many, or what?
They produced Dragoon (Plastics) more than any other beast, though Kid Dragoon was produced the least. Actually I remember this seeing on a blog, more than 2 years ago.
(Jun. 08, 2011  10:55 AM)th!nk Wrote: FWIW, I'm totes calling Vari Ares "Vari Percival" from now on. That's just too awesome a name.
That said, it sounds like someone confused "Perseus" with "Percival" and again, that people are still saying that Vari Ares is an evolved Gravity Perseus, which, from what I can tell from the manga scans, doesn't look likely.

Okay, so we know those HMS beys are easily found because they suck, but what about Dragoon G, it's got what's arguably the best spike attack AR, and they're everywhere. Did TT produce too many, or what?

WHAT!? DRAGOON G IS SO RARE!!! AM I THE OWNER OF ONE OF THE RAREST BEYS?! I have a Dragoon G recolor.... I was willing to sell it because BeyFan told me that it would fetch around $30-45 but now, if I own a bey that is so rare, I may not sell it.

Xtreme- Really?! I am surprised! I doubt Kid Dragoon to be the least produced Dragoon.... I don't know anything about TT, but Hasbro created just too many of 'em. Here in India, the shelves were full of Kid Dragoons(for some reason, they were called Master Dragoon, I suppose) which was really annoying. I hated the looks, but I had one. So, I would like to clarify this now, is Kid Dragoon the rarest Dragoon series bey?
Dragoon GT is rare. Dragoon G goes for about 10 Bucks Tongue_out IDK about recolours though.

Master Dragoon and Kid Dragoon are two different beyblades. The colours are different, and they have a different WD. I wouldn't be sure about it being the rarest, but yeah.
(Jun. 08, 2011  5:03 PM)th!nk Wrote: Dragoon GT is rare. Dragoon G goes for about 10 Bucks Tongue_out IDK about recolours though.

Dragoon G has 2 recolours that I know of, red and blue. If you have a Dragoon G that is either of those colours, you have a rare bey.
Yeah, but I'm asking about the original, white Dragoon G, there are still a bunch of them on ebay, surely it wasn't THAT over-produced was it? I mean, it's got a great AR and good WD, so it should have sold reasonably well?

Plus it had the first Left EG, and it's a Dragoon. Yet, there are so many out there?
can some one tell me what pieces are in BB-22 Reshuffle set i might buy one i know Virgo Leone Libra but what track and tip normal face right sorry if this is SPAM or there is a topic i couldn't find it if so sorry. Please help
(Jun. 08, 2011  10:19 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: can some one tell me what pieces are in BB-22 Reshuffle set i might buy one i know Virgo Leone Libra but what track and tip normal face right sorry if this is SPAM or there is a topic i couldn't find it if so sorry. Please help
libra145s ,leone dl25b and virgo df145 bs